Reer Minnesota & Xalimos come take this L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how come you’re not accepting:drakelaugh:

What kind of picture is that?
I imagined a typical somali 10 year old girl wearing hijab being taught the quraan an thought 10 years later this girl will be atheist. Just funny....ignore me im a weirdo lol

I accept if they seek knowledge and change their ways. But some of them claim islam by name only and live like their old ways

VixR

Veritas
I imagined a typical somali 10 year old girl wearing hijab being taught the quraan an thought 10 years later this girl will be atheist. Just funny....ignore me im a weirdo lol

I accept if they seek knowledge and change their ways. But some of them claim islam by name only and live like their old ways
I wasn’t wearing hijab at 10. My older sister was socialized more strictly than I was with respect to hijab. She started wearing it with puberty, but I flew under the radar and dodged wearing it. I actually wore it on my own at some point when I took interest in the religion and took it off later, which proved to be one of the more difficult things I did. My family are lowkey Salafis and extended family are high-key Salafi. And I know the Quran well and can understand Arabic. It just doesn’t count for much if you don’t believe it.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Nothing surprising guys, keep walking. Lamagoodle females are our last option, when other race of females ignore us. Lamagoodle females = the least standards having females on earth. I feel sorry for wide hip lamagoodle incel niggas. You lost in this life.
Thank God for making me a superior bantu male !:rejoice:

Kkkkk funniest Madow laangaabcel on sspot

I wasn’t wearing hijab at 10. My older sister was socialized more strictly than I was with respect to hijab. She started wearing it with puberty, but I flew under the radar and dodged wearing it. I actually wore it on my own at some point when I took interest in the religion and took it off later, which proved to be one of the more difficult things I did. My family are lowkey Salafis and extended family are high-key Salafi. And I know the Quran well and can understand Arabic. It just doesn’t count for much if you don’t believe it.
You were a one time hijabi:russ: mashallah:ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
You were a one time hijabi:russ: mashallah:ftw9nwa:
I wore it for like a year. I went hard, I even wore the thobes and dropped some day1s. It was something. I became a bit of an extremist. It rocked the boat big time when I took it off.

My sister jumps between the two even though she really wants off. Ppl see her insta and get confused at if she’s a hijabi or not, but my folks only know the hijabi side.

I wore it for like a year. I went hard, I even wore the thobes and dropped some day1s. It was something. I became a bit of an extremist. It rocked the boat big time when I took it off.

My sister jumps between the two even though she really wants off. Ppl see her insta and get confused at if she’s a hijabi or not, but my folks only know the hijabi side.
Daamn how old were that year? Extremist lool....were you planning to kill people. Or you call thobe wearers extremists:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
Daamn how old were that year? Extremist lool....were you planning to kill people. Or you call thobe wearers extremists:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
16/17?

A little of both. No I wasn’t Jihadi bride level, but I took on horrible views. I consider clothes a good indicator of extremist thought if you’re consistent in wearing them, especially if you suddenly changed your way of dress.

16/17?

A little of both. No I wasn’t Jihadi bride level, but I took on horrible views. I consider clothes a good indicator of extremist thought if you’re consistent in wearing them, especially if you suddenly changed your way of dress.
Daamn you were boarderline grown up. And I havev a feeling those horrible views is views most see her as normal. Who knows 10 years from now you will go back to how you were at 16/17 lol

VixR

Veritas
Daamn you were boarderline grown up. And I havev a feeling those horrible views is views most see her as normal. Who knows 10 years from now you will go back to how you were at 16/17 lol
No, I’m good. Shit was going down and I was searching for something. I think that’s how most people get caught. In a search for meaning? But it’s all a house of cards as I found out. It was bittersweet. But I’m content where I am now.

Our brains are wired in such a way, that we have to question our thought processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts