Reer Minnesota & Xalimos come take this L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
At the end of the day none of my business, her life her choice simple as that.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Twilightbook.jpg

I dont get it...this guy got life in 2015.....they have a nikkah in 2018:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
You didn't hear? The longer your sentence the better your chances are with xalimos.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont get it...this guy got life in 2015.....they have a nikkah in 2018:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
My guess the girl has had past failed relationships consisting of lying and cheating someone whose vulnerable with a shakey past could find it attractive to be with somone whose in prison

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Her pussy her life. I don't care who drills that Malab whether he's a con man or a Sheekh.

My guess the girl has had past failed relationships consisting of lying and cheating someone whose vulnerable with a shakey past could find it attractive to be with somone whose in prison
Mercury

You are a smart brother. But please dont try to rationalize madness. This is a mistake a lot of intelligent people do. Sometimes you just gotta call madness madness. What relationship can she have with someone on life prison? He was in jail for MURDER for 3 years before he found this one on the net and convinced her to marry him. Biggest L I seen on here

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So she thinks that he can't cheat on her in prison? Has anyone told her about American prison showers? She better make sure he's wearing underwear with a lock.
:chrisfreshhah:

Or, here's another take: She's absolutely crazy with a number of personality disorders which is how she ended up with and, is standing by, a convicted murderer. Our partners are a reflection of ourselves.

It's her life in the end, so I couldn't careless. :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending