Reer London soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Imagine if these soft Mali niggaz from Toronto and Minneapolis lived with the yardies from Harlesden, Tottenham or them ones from the South London jungle.:farmajoyaab:

They wouldnt survive a day in London:pachah1:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Imagine if these soft Mali niggaz from Toronto and Minneapolis lived with the yardies from Harlesden, Tottenham or them ones from the South London jungle.:farmajoyaab:

They wouldnt survive a day in London:pachah1:
lol they're lucky they are in Canada and America where there are cuck white people who will protect you at all cost cuz they think they are poor little creatures. and these niggas wanna send for us? :drakekidding::camby:

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Harlesden ain't that bad , just avoid the crackheads and shop on Wembley high street

But if you mean church road..... :gucciwhat: that's whole different story

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Harlesden ain't that bad , just avoid the crackheads and shop on Wembley high street

Xalimos better avoid Willesden Junction and the area around Harlesden Highstreet, except when you are smoking shiisha at Rosetta or The Liq. :dabcasar:

Jokes aside, forgot about South Kilburn and Stonebridge.

Harlesden and Willesden have improved from 10-12 years ago when people were getting shot on a daily basis . The madow drug gangs have been pushed out by Somali youths in some areas of Harlesden and by Afghans around the Neasden area . That said , Somalis need to get over this “ we wuz hood yo” mentality . I’d rather be like the Asian community who have real political and economic influence in their constituencies. Somali families are getting turfed out by the councils en masse to outside London because of new rent /benefit laws . So much for “ our hood “.

MariaMaria

Xalimos better avoid Willesden Junction and the area around Harlesden Highstreet, except when you are smoking shiisha at Rosetta or The Liq. :dabcasar:

Jokes aside, forgot about South Kilburn and Stonebridge.

go shisha kulaha :nahgirl: I try to avoid going to the local tesco let alone eat out on Harlesden high street

MariaMaria

Harlesden and Willesden have improved from 10-12 years ago when people were getting shot on a daily basis . The madow drug gangs have been pushed out by Somali youths in some areas of Harlesden and by Afghans around the Neasden area . That said , Somalis need to get over this “ we wuz hood yo” mentality . I’d rather be like the Asian community who have real political and economic influence in their constituencies. Somali families are getting turfed out by the councils en masse to outside London because of new rent /benefit laws . So much for “ our hood “.

Do you know what's going on in Enfield (Edmonton , ponders end etc) ? Apparently the Somali youth there have completely lost the plot.

Do you know what's going on in Enfield (Edmonton , ponders end etc) ? Apparently the Somali youth there have completely lost the plot.
No idea , I assume it’s no different to many other cesspools in London . When
I was at school we use to play football with Somalis all across London . Dugsi and Football is how Somali guys knew each other .

Now you have Somali kids who are war with other Somalis who live two train stops away from them and can’t venture out too far out of their council estate enclave . It’s actually a sad state of affairs . Last year I was trying to sort out a feud between two Somali girls at a youth club . I said you are “both from the same community “. One of them turns around and said “ no we are not , she is from x area and I am from area G”. :gucciwhat:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
No idea , I assume it’s no different to many other cesspools in London . When
I was at school we use to play football with Somalis all across London . Dugsi and Football is how Somali guys knew each other .

Now you have Somali kids who are war with other Somalis who live two train stops away from them and can’t venture out too far out of their council estate enclave . It’s actually a sad state of affairs . Last year I was trying to sort out a feud between two Somali girls at a youth club . I said you are “both from the same community “. One of them turns around and said “ no we are not , she is from x area and I am from area G”. :gucciwhat:

Indeed we all knew eachother from either football or malcaamad. I remember back in the days in Hayes we used to look after each other. If Samatars bike got stolen by a madow yute we used get his bike back with 20-30 Somali boys, just because we are Somalis. We used to roll in big groups so nobody would ran in to trouble by himself.

But nowadays a Somali guy will use a madow yute just to kill his fellow Somali brother. Waali weeye

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Remember the yardies in cr, kg, south killy, chalkhill these american kids and toronto henny boys would be traumatised wallahi

Thats their baddest man. :ayaanswag:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 378
Thats their baddest man. :ayaanswag:
Remember that mo-g yute got karbashed by yahuud boy and his paid goons loool face all buss up, that could never happen to a somali from ends wallahi a whole strip would get taped off. These guys are all talk I know countless toronto xalimos getting dicked down by jamaicans at least uk xalimos hide their ceeb

This is shameful!! why can't we be quite an peaceful/ambitious like asians. Now we have joined the ranks of being the lowest hoodlums on the earth, there is no point...i might as well stop cussing madows since we are just as bad as them. Just the a couple of months ago some moroccan lady had the balls to say somalis were the most fucked up and this is coming from a who's race practices sihr heavily and who's brother got arrested for throwing a grenade into a man's house (the guy was going to testify against him). I would rather starve to death in Mogadisho than to be stereotyped in this shit hole country due to my own countrymen's actions, i understand that the streets gotta eat and sadly a lot of these young men grow up being raise by their brothers or mothers and have shitty families. Every other race covers their shame but we broadcast it world wide proudly for all to see. We are probably honestly the least ambitious and driven race in the world, since some geeljire don't even want to fix their own country so that they can have a place to retreat to.

:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending