Reer London soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Let's be honest here. If savage Malis from the dot came to London, the city would've been taken over less than hours so let's not front here.

You Canadians seem to forget you're in Canada :camby:

'tInGs aRe WiLd OuT hErE iN TdOt, 6ix side, churrono !! SomaLI mans run dem streets der, ahlie?? Us man wus gettin into mad scrap tings with the yardies way back when truss me daddy'

hqdefault.jpg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Let's be honest here. If savage Malis from the dot came to London, the city would've been taken over less than hours so let's not front here.
I’m not even from London but that’s laughable!
London population 9m compared to Toronto 3m. Stick to ‘running’ your tuulo. :drakelaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I’m not even from London but that’s laughable!
London population 9m compared to Toronto 3m. Stick to ‘running’ your tuulo. :drakelaugh:

London yutes are all soft and they do not have organized gangs like Toronto that have guns, do drug trading and human trafficking, they're not on it like the niggas from T.dot. We have real bloods and crips here and wallahi Mali niggas from here would merk all the yardies, pakis, whitebois and Nigerians that bully you pussyhole malis from there.

I mean type in Toronto shooting and Toronto stabbing on google and you'll see how real we Somalis are so don't front.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
London yutes are all soft and they do not have organized gangs like Toronto that have guns, do drug trading and human trafficking, they're not on it like the niggas from T.dot. We have real bloods and crips here and wallahi Mali niggas from here would merk all the yardies, pakis, whitebois and Nigerians that bully you pussyhole malis from there.

I mean type in Toronto shooting and Toronto stabbing on google and you'll see how real we Somalis are so don't front.
So.. in summary you’d bring more crime and killings over here. No thank you :camby:

Lmfao organised kulaha, you guys are literally the n1ggers of Canada killing each other

:camby:

Canada is a nice place full of sweet people and you guys are out there chimping out and acting out of pocket

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.

It's a good thing we don't have any of that nonsense.
Keep your bravado, bunch of skinnies should be quarantined.
They don't even know why they're killing each other.
Bruv, Toronto Somalis are finished.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian

Toronto Somalis are the worst. they are giving us a bad representation. Canada is such a nice country with open minded people why would Somalis want to lose their reputation there?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So.. in summary you’d bring more crime and killings over here. No thank you :camby:
Lmfao organised kulaha, you guys are literally the of Canada killing each other

:camby:

Canada is a nice place full of sweet people and you guys are out there chimping out and acting out of pocket
It's a good thing we don't have any of that nonsense.
Keep your bravado, bunch of skinnies should be quarantined.
They don't even know why they're killing each other.
Bruv, Toronto Somalis are finished.
Toronto Somalis are the worst. they are giving us a bad representation. Canada is such a nice country with open minded people why would Somalis want to lose their reputation there?

Loool London niggas are crying here just because I've proven my point that Somali gangs here in Toronto would take over London streets.

Anyways, these are Somali hoodrats in Toronto and they don't represent the good majority of Somalis who live in better neighborhoods in Toronto and if you go outside of Toronto. Somalis across Canada like Edmonton, Ottawa and monstreal are doing very well.

London niggas are crying just because I've proven my point that Somali gangs here in Toronto would take over London streets.

Anyways, these are Somali hoodrats in Toronto and they don't represent the good Somalis who live in better neighborhoods here in Toronto and if you go outside of Toronto, Somalis across Canada like Edmonton, Ottawa and monstreal are doing very well.

You wouldn't do shit, Toronto is a third of London, has way less Blacks and more Somalis. There are no other . Which is why you're out there killing each other.

:comeon: Stop it, all y'all good for is making C-list tracks & pumping out progressives.

I intend to move there and pursue the Canadian dream though :banderas:

Wallahi the nerve of these mapleniggers :ivers:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You wouldn't do shit, Toronto is a third of London, has way less Blacks and more Somalis. There are no other . Which is why you're out there killing each other.

:comeon: Stop it, all y'all good for is making C-list tracks & pumping out progressives.

I intend to move there and pursue the Canadian dream though :banderas:

Listen. Majority of Somalis here in Canada are peaceful and doing very well. The Somali gang bangers mostly kill Anjabis than themselves and they are tiny minority that live only in dangerous neighbourhoods in Toronto. There are many great Somalis here in Toronto at the same time so just visit and stop being a simpleton dolt. Every community has bad apples so you're bound to see the negatives.

You wouldn't have guns here in london remember that. You guys wouldn't last the night.

Sxb, the gangs in Toronto are more dangerous and deadly than the gangs in London so stop fronting.
It easier to be more deadly when you have so many guns is my point. A fob straight off the boat can gets shotty and kill someone but in London as he wouldn't be able to get a gun easily,he wouldnt retaliate if got fucked up. Fact is guns make you guys more brave.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Imagine if these soft Mali niggaz from Toronto and Minneapolis lived with the yardies from Harlesden, Tottenham or them ones from the South London jungle.:farmajoyaab:

They wouldnt survive a day in London:pachah1:
You must be trolling. We laugh at you londoners every day. You guys act so hard, but I could never take you guys serious with your corny accent. I remember one guy in London telling me he wants to give me the business :chrisfreshhah:. That sounds fruity af.

Imagine if these soft Mali niggaz from Toronto and Minneapolis lived with the yardies from Harlesden, Tottenham or them ones from the South London jungle.:farmajoyaab:

They wouldnt survive a day in London:pachah1:
All the malis in south london act like Madows wallahi.

World

VIP
If Somalis do get bullied in the UK, then that’s great news. Hopefully it will serve as a deterrent for the youth to stay away from the gang life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending