Reer London soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be trolling. We laugh at you londoners every day. You guys act so hard, but I could never take you guys serious with your corny accent. I remember one guy in London telling me he wants to give me the business :chrisfreshhah:. That sounds fruity af.

For all the Canada malis search up ‘Woolwich boys’ on google. They are a gang from, if not roughest area, one of the roughest in south London called Woolwich and they terrorise and kill the bidda monkeys who live there. Not only that but the hardest hoods which are Harlesden (which was classified as the most dangerous area in London at the time), Stonebridge, Edmonton, Camden, Tottenham and Southall are also runned by Malis. So stop chattin shit. And I don’t know where your getting this paki bullying shit from. We’d kick those inbred cousin fuckers in the face during football if they ever talked shit lool. They’re only tough against the biddaz but they fear malis

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These Canadians are funny man wallahi, them ones from America iska ba daa. We Somali Londoners have never been bullied by madows. It was just a couple of years ago when the Woolwich Boys a Somali gang from Woolwich manhandled the madows from not only Woolwich but also from close areas such as Thamesmead and Lewisham. No madow would dare laying his hands on a Somali in South East London now. Forget about how skinny Somali youth fought larger Asian gangs in East London for years, Somalis are well established in all over London now.

How you comparing that to a Toronto boy who would sell his sister to his Madow mate. This is London.

"Surprisingly, the court has reached beyond the boundaries of the Somali community. In 1996, a Somali working in a laundry attacked an African Caribbean colleague who had accused him of being lazy. The Somali beat him with a metal bar, breaking his arms and fracturing his skull."

Bullying madows since 1996. :fittytousand::fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending