Not open for further replies.
:cosbyhmm:

anigif_enhanced-18249-1462560878-2.gif

:lolbron:

Astagfurulah what happened to you:jaynerd:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She is fat full stop! The moment that skirt comes off (which is hiding a lot of her size) she will appear far bigger than she does right now, nothing hides fat more then a skirt or a dirac, even the angle at which she stands hides a bit of the size.

Those hips are pure fat bereft of any fast twitch muscles and as a result she has no flexibility whatsoever, I would be incredibly surprised if she can spread her legs more then 1 meter apart never mind beyond it, hence cow girl is out of the question with her, at least the AA women with those sized hips carry more muscle and flexibility.

On the physical side your again confined to just a very few positions with her that are not very ideal with the most effective ones ruled out because of her size

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

I think I speak for @TooMacaan & @sophisticate when I say we need more men like you who appreciate slim girls more than big booty Judy lol

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

I think I speak for @TooMacaan & @sophisticate when I say we need more men like you who appreciate slim girls more than big booty Judy lol

The group of friends I have (large) all feel the same way, like I said before, it's a certain decadent saaqid types addicted to rap music, drugged out their minds that are into those kind of things, and even then, most of them never had that ghastly experience.

They also happen to be the malnourished deformed types you should seek to avoid anyway, they are also the loudest people on the internet as well as on the streets, you wont find a single respectable male poster (very few on here) that's into these types of women.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
How old are you? Maybe it’s because you’re young. As long as you’re cognizant of what you eat and it’s not qashin you should be fine.

Our culture encourages fatness because it’s associated with wealth. I remember my sister worked out when she was pregnant with her first kid and people (especially her mother in law) thought she was a horrible person for doing it.

Her doctor of course told her it was okay and was monitoring her the entire time. She didn’t suffer from gestational diabetes, pre-eclampsia, baby in breech etc. because she made sure her levels were always good and didn’t treat her body like a trash dump.

After three weeks she looked like she didn’t even give birth at all and those same people talking shit were the same people asking for her advice. :mjlol:
I’m 18 in 5 months. I don’t think its because I’m young though, My dad told me I was unusually “skinny” for a baby when I was born. While my other siblings were chubbier during their childhood and are more slim now. I eat a lot of junk food sadly, I just want to gain weight. My body is really unproportional (Wide hips and big butt, But skinny upper body and skinny thighs) But I’m gaining more and more weight nowadays.
I also remember my mother being really active when pregnant with my youngest sibling (She didn’t work out necessarily) She used to walk for hours, Sometimes taking me with her too. She snap backed pretty quickly. Our youngest sibling is the only one who is not slim out of us.

Trust me, being slim is 1000000xs better than being "thick" or fat.
Social media will convince you that being thick is the new trend. That's all it is, a TREND. At the end of the day slim (not anorexic) bodies w/ slight curves are universally preferred.
Being thick might seem fashionable when ur young but past the age of 25 & your metabolism will start slowing, you'll become FAT.
Thick = your thighs rub (), u get flappy arms and stretch marks. Also slim people pull off clothes better than thick people.
This is coming from someone who has been both thick and skinny in the past!

I’m 18 in 5 months. I don’t think its because I’m young though, My dad told me I was unusually “skinny” for a baby when I was born. While my other siblings were chubbier during their childhood and are more slim now. I eat a lot of junk food sadly, I just want to gain weight. My body is really unproportional (Wide hips and big butt, But skinny upper body and skinny thighs) But I’m gaining more and more weight nowadays.
I also remember my mother being really active when pregnant with my youngest sibling (She didn’t work out necessarily) She used to walk for hours, Sometimes taking me with her too. She snap backed pretty quickly. Our youngest sibling is the only one who is not slim out of us.

I wanna cut that part of my body a little bit any volunteers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts