Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Ehhh is this a joke?

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen shot in case it gets deleted
Screenshot_20171026-234643.png

This forum is fucking stupid. Can't share anything unless it's a 'troll' attempt by me.

so you are telling me everyone is fucking perfect?
.no there is a flaw in everything and our flaw is Somali females are fat as poppy suggested.

Also if I 'trolled'i would've performed a better job.

This forum is fucking stupid. Can't share anything unless it's a 'troll' attempt by me.

so you are telling me everyone is fucking perfect?
.no there is a flaw in everything and our flaw is Somali females are fat as poppy suggested.

Also if I 'trolled'i would've performed a better job.

We know it's not you ! Calm down

TooMacaan

VIP
lovepoppy91??:cosbyhmm:

That tag seems awfully familiar...

Isn't that the same account you used...when you made a thread here about the English chick on reddit who met the perfect Somali guy, but her parents weren't down with it, and feared she'd lose her culture or something like that...?:childplease::bell:

@FSMDOA help me find the receipts sis!

90% of the Xaalimo's I see in London are either Obese or Fat, to the point when you see a normal or slim one, she instantly looks 100x more attractive then what she really is because of the extreme scarcity.

I remember a decade ago this wasn't the case, majority of them were slim or at a normal weight, you would come across several dimes per day with the majority being average-to-good looking.

But nowadays all of that has changed, in the last year alone, I haven't come across a single dime, only saw a very handful of average slim ones at a miserly rate of (1 per month), everyone else I see is fat, obese and top of all pure qashin personified

The rate of deterioration in our women has come as an absolute shock to me, they went from the very best to the very worst at a rapid rate, I used to think this was just London, but saw the same in Birmingham as well, an absolutely disgusting sight.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
lovepoppy91??:cosbyhmm:

That tag seems awfully familiar...

Isn't that the same account you used...when you made a thread here about the English chick on reddit who met the perfect Somali guy, but her parents weren't down with it, and feared she'd lose her culture or something like that...?:childplease::bell:

@FSMDOA help me find the receipts sis!

Can’t be if it’s only a month old and only 2 posts

90% of the Xaalimo's I see in London are either Obese or Fat, to the point when you see a normal or slim one, she instantly looks 100x more attractive then what she really is because of the extreme scarcity.

I remember a decade ago this wasn't the case, majority of them were slim or at a normal weight, you would come across several dimes per day with the majority being average-to-good looking.

But nowadays all of that has changed, in the last year alone, I haven't come across a single dime, only saw a very handful of average slim ones at a miserly rate of (1 per month), everyone else I see is fat, obese and top of all pure qashin personified

The rate of deterioration in our women has come as an absolute shock to me, they went from the very best to the very worst at a rapid rate, I used to think this was just London, but saw the same in Birmingham as well, an absolutely disgusting sight.

UK xalimos are sexy. I don't mind they're weight. I like my xalimos thicker than sabaayaad iyo suqaar.

What do you think caused this?

Change of diet and lifestyle?

Most teens this days especially Somali females became so lazy that they rely on parents food and takeaways.

Either way it's a shame

TooMacaan

VIP
Can’t be if it’s only a month old and only 2 posts
The so called English girl (lovepoppy91 iirc) deleted the post "she" created on reddit, on the same day OP posted it here (after ppl started questioning that he was the same user). This happened sometime recently, I'm pretty sure it's him both times and it's the same account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts