Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Ehhh is this a joke?

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
The so called English girl (lovepoppy91 iirc) deleted the post "she" created on reddit, on the same day OP posted it here (after ppl started questioning that he was the same user). This happened sometime recently, I'm pretty sure it's him both times and it's the same account.

Fair enough

Why are you body shaming xalimos while most of you look like this
92cac81bb4046eaaafc6d4b87b84f148--skinny-guys-too-skinny.jpg

Our sisters have started to resemble Uncle Fester.

d69c503299caa4beecac9e33341ba8ef--fester-the-addams-family.jpg

The boys aren't any better, looking like snowmen with their terrible limbs to torso size ratio. And the shah belly...

We deserve each other.

What do you think caused this?

Change of diet and lifestyle?

Most teens this days especially Somali females became so lazy that they rely on parents food and takeaways.

Either way it's a shame

Oil in everything is the number 1 culprit, I have seen them even use oil in Salad's. Second on the list is the consumption of steroid riddled, hormone laced dairy and the excessive consumption of meat.

The women who excessively consume meat are the most disgusting looking ones with the worst attitudes you come across in the diaspora, it's not even normal meat like lamb shank or shoulder which they eat, but the cheap fake crap cooked in GMO laced oils, still dripping in oil while they munch on it.

It's the most disgusting sight you will ever see, you rarely see Somali male's in those places, it's always the women.

I know for a fact me and @TooMacaan are probably the two skinniest Xaliimos on this board
Body twins @TooMacaan r-r-right? :mjcry:

You guys are the fortunate 1%, you should collectively help your sisters out with the secret to saying slim and healthy, stop being xaasid's

I know it's hard for females to give each other good advice, which they never do! but you can at least try this, it will take a decade before they can compete with you.

Doesn't it disturb you seeing these obese fatso's spend so much money on perfumes, make-up, clothes and all other forms of external beautification but neglect their own bodies?

Gambar

VIP
Somali men are shaped in a very odd way. They have overlapping stomaches, rolls, but skinny arms, legs, and upper chest.

Somali men are shaped in a very odd way. They have overlapping stomaches, rolls, but skinny arms, legs, and upper chest.

I do feel bad for big belly but bigger thigh could easily be turned into muscles...

I saw a guy with built leg but big belly.

Don't know how that's possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending