Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Ehhh is this a joke?

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It seems that xalimos tend to gain weight after they get dicked down. Most xalimos who have kids are overweight.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:dead:
Somali boys are never satisfied. They are actively campaign for me to gain 10 lbs. We are kind of in the same boat of being undesirable from the neck down. The face is macaan, though. :banderas:
Lol what's worse is the overly concerned habos, you always have someone commenting on your weight and giving you advice on how to gain it lol
The sspot men complain about curvy xalimos but irl is them that get all the attention:kanyehmm:

Lol what's worse is the overly concerned habos, you always have someone commenting on your weight and giving you advice on how to gain it lol
The sspot men complain about curvy xalimos but irl is them that get all the attention:kanyehmm:

Lmao ever heard of qaliirey qombowey ninki kuqaato wooqasaare:mjlol:

It's people like @Yahya Liban-Lewis who are encouraging Somali girls into gaining weight

Dude this is not a nice curvy body :lol:

We are talking slimmy fat baruur

@Yahya Liban-Lewis you are unmarried male who acts like he lost his virginity but the truth is you live in basement and watch all day.

Get out of my thread

I must've hit a nerve :mjlol:

Stop bodyshaming women when you probably are the same weight and height as every other Somali odey: bald, fat, and shaah belly.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You guys are the fortunate 1%, you should collectively help your sisters out with the secret to saying slim and healthy, stop being xaasid's

I know it's hard for females to give each other good advice, which they never do! but you can at least try this, it will take a decade before they can compete with you.

Doesn't it disturb you seeing these obese fatso's spend so much money on perfumes, make-up, clothes and all other forms of external beautification but neglect their own bodies?
I’m naturally just skinny, I eat alot but don’t gain weight.
I inherited that from my parents, My siblings are all slim and tall.

NotMyL

VIP
Lmao ever heard of qaliirey qombowey ninki kuqaato wooqasaare:mjlol:
Loool no but that's pretty mean:mjcry:I'm currently drinking timir iyo caano smoothie, I heard it's good for weight gain lol I need to gain 15 pounds in the next 10 months.

Loool no but that's pretty mean:mjcry:I'm currently drinking timir iyo caano smoothie, I heard it's good for weight gain lol I need to gain 15 pounds in the next 10 months.

Lol if you feel good in your own body don't change for others sis they are trying to make you fat because they be jealous af:mjlol:

I have never been on those platforms, the people that usually go on them especially the man are the absolute dregs and losers in society.

Every saaqid Somali male I knew (all of them toothpick shaped) are the ones that exclusively talks about fat women because that's all they have access to, while the opposite is true, for every decent, hard working, experienced Somali male I have ever known (plethora) they all desire slim women. (not even normal)

Most of these saaqid's have never experienced sex with a fat women, because you are literally confined to a single position with her, those very few who stomach such filth all suffer from premature ejaculation disease because no young man that comfortably lasts long would ever confine himself to one position with a landwhale, only the brain dead druggies do.

Hence why many such women get divorced or cheated on, hence why also many in our own community (Malyun Ali) come out in public to complain that all the man she married were terrible in bed specifically highlighting the above disease, this doesn't surprise me one bit! someone of that size is impossible to please, even by the experts.

NotMyL

VIP
Just up your intake of calories. You will gain weight easily.
I can't force myself to eat more than I already eat, I have tried eating more than my maintenance it doesn't really help. I also don't eat healthy, I'm cursed with high metabolism from my dad's side. I actually do better when I exercise, last summer when I used to go to the gym 5-6 times a week I was 120, maybe I need to go back to it.

NotMyL

VIP
I have never been on those platforms, the people that usually go on them especially the man are the absolute dregs and losers in society.

Every saaqid Somali male I knew (all of them toothpick shaped) are the ones that exclusively talks about fat women because that's all they have access to, while the opposite is true, for every decent, hard working, experienced Somali male I have ever known (plethora) they all desire slim women. (not even normal)

Most of these saaqid's have never experienced sex with a fat women, because you are literally confined to a single position with her, those very few who stomach such filth all suffer from premature ejaculation disease because no young man that comfortably lasts long would ever confine himself to one position with a landwhale, only the brain dead druggies do.

Hence why many such women get divorced or cheated on, hence why also many in our own community (Malyun Ali) come out in public to complain that all the man she married were terrible in bed specifically highlighting the above disease, this doesn't surprise me one bit! someone of that size is impossible to please, even by the experts.
:damn::damn::dead:

Lol men like you are rare, most men are into the Mona khalifa type.

I’m naturally just skinny, I eat alot but don’t gain weight.
I inherited that from my parents, My siblings are all slim and tall.

I don't buy this BS, I used to say the same thing, I ate like a donkey far worse then you up until the age of 21 with no problems using the same arguments you were using when a obese person asked me for advice, then all of a sudden I grew into a Gorrilla rapidly from 170 to 240 pounds which shocked everyone.

When I examined my diet closely with a fine tooth comb along with my activity while doing a comparison, only then I began to realise the culprits, which were the excessive oils in every food, excessive meat and dairy which I never had before in such quantities.

I can't force myself to eat more than I already eat, I have tried eating more than my maintenance it doesn't really help. I also don't eat healthy, I'm cursed with high metabolism from my dad's side. I actually do better when I exercise, last summer when I used to go to the gym 5-6 times a week I was 120, maybe I need to go back to it.

Why are you listening to these losers? don't you know that misery loves company? haven't you learned how Xaasid human's tend to be especially Somalis when it comes to each other? Why take advice from some malnourished miserable toothpick deformed farax ?

These types of man have specifically been created to take care of these obese women, if you were truly slim, you would feel repulsed by not only such man but also by anything they have to say.

The number one rule you should learn is to never take advice from losers and never compromise on your health, the fat person is disliked in Islam, so is gluttony, the worst vassal you could ever fill according to the Prophet is your stomach.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yes when you work out you eat more. You should being weighing atleast 120-130 now

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't buy this BS, I used to say the same thing, I ate like a donkey far worse then you up until the age of 21 with no problems using the same arguments you were using when a obese person asked me for advice, then all of a sudden I grew into a Gorrilla rapidly from 170 to 240 pounds which shocked everyone.

When I examined my diet closely with a fine tooth comb along with my activity while doing a comparison, only then I began to realise the culprits, which were the excessive oils in every food, excessive meat and dairy which I never had before in such quantities.

Why are you listening to these losers? don't you know that misery loves company? haven't you learned how Xaasid human's tend to be especially Somalis when it comes to each other? Why take advice from some malnourished miserable toothpick deformed farax ?

These types of man have specifically been created to take care of these obese women, if you were truly slim, you would feel repulsed by not only such man but also by anything they have to say.

The number one rule you should learn is to never take advice from losers and never compromise on your health, the fat person is disliked in Islam, so is gluttony, the worst vassal you could ever fill according to the Prophet is your stomach.
:bell::bell:

I'm only trying to help a sis out

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

Lol no. I have been trying everything to gain weight, Eat slowly, Snacks every 30 minutes, Go to the gym, Sleep early etc.
Nothing.
I’ve been stick skinny since my childhood, Even my wrists are super skinny (You can see the bone thingie) so are my ankles too.
I am the skinniest in the family too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending