Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Ehhh is this a joke?

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bell::bell:

I'm only trying to help a sis out

No your not, your shamelessly contributing to the obesity epidemic and deep down it's nothing but pure xaasad from you. At some point in time you will hypocritically complain about their obesity after encouraging it for so long.

The only advice you should be giving is how to loose weight and mashaallah to sisters like her that kept their health and femininity in check which the fast majority are loosing rapidly. I haven't read a single condemnation from you on this endemic, yet your shamelessly advising a healthy sister to gain weight.

Lol no. I have been trying everything to gain weight, Eat slowly, Snacks every 30 minutes, Go to the gym, Sleep early etc.
Nothing.
I’ve been stick skinny since my childhood, Even my wrists are super skinny (You can see the bone thingie) so are my ankles too.
I am the skinniest in the family too.

Post an image of a women that's the same size as you. Women always underestimate everything, even a women that is fat as clear as day light to any sane rational man would convince you she is somewhat slim.

Your likely regurgitating what those shameless obese women have convinced you to belief about yourself, I know how this sick crowd work, they told me I was normal at 240 pounds, but skinny at 200 pounds which is still bigger then 80% of them out of pure xasad of course.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don't buy this BS, I used to say the same thing, I ate like a donkey far worse then you up until the age of 21 with no problems using the same arguments you were using when a obese person asked me for advice, then all of a sudden I grew into a Gorrilla rapidly from 170 to 240 pounds which shocked everyone.

When I examined my diet closely with a fine tooth comb along with my activity while doing a comparison, only then I began to realise the culprits, which were the excessive oils in every food, excessive meat and dairy which I never had before in such quantities.

Why are you listening to these losers? don't you know that misery loves company? haven't you learned how Xaasid human's tend to be especially Somalis when it comes to each other? Why take advice from some malnourished miserable toothpick deformed farax ?

These types of man have specifically been created to take care of these obese women, if you were truly slim, you would feel repulsed by not only such man but also by anything they have to say.

The number one rule you should learn is to never take advice from losers and never compromise on your health, the fat person is disliked in Islam, so is gluttony, the worst vassal you could ever fill according to the Prophet is your stomach.
For my height I should be 120, I'm not looking to gain weight by eating unhealthy. I can do it by exercising and eating healthy. Nothing wrong with a girl trying to get some curves.

NotMyL

VIP
@Inquisitive_ what do you think about Mona Khalifa'a body? :lolbron:
16906880_109393162923438_6472745379858219008_n.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I think she has a beautiful body.

Don't gain weight if your skinny, curves don't mean shit. It's just the media and their Kardashian obsession getting you down. Skinny never stopped being fashionable.

Gambar

VIP
Lol no. I have been trying everything to gain weight, Eat slowly, Snacks every 30 minutes, Go to the gym, Sleep early etc.
Nothing.
I’ve been stick skinny since my childhood, Even my wrists are super skinny (You can see the bone thingie) so are my ankles too.
I am the skinniest in the family too.
How old are you? Maybe it’s because you’re young. As long as you’re cognizant of what you eat and it’s not qashin you should be fine.

Our culture encourages fatness because it’s associated with wealth. I remember my sister worked out when she was pregnant with her first kid and people (especially her mother in law) thought she was a horrible person for doing it.

Her doctor of course told her it was okay and was monitoring her the entire time. She didn’t suffer from gestational diabetes, pre-eclampsia, baby in breech etc. because she made sure her levels were always good and didn’t treat her body like a trash dump.

After three weeks she looked like she didn’t even give birth at all and those same people talking shit were the same people asking for her advice. :mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sure there are some who are nor in shape But I wouldnt call it obese they could have a High BMI

ExcessFame

True Villain
Somalis of both genders have an issue with a rather large derrière and thighs, so don't try to gain weight if you are a woman and don't focus on squats too much if you are a man. Too many Somali T-Rexs in the gym :drakelaugh:

The thicc meme, although appealing, made too many people think being fat is healthy:mjlol:

And then there are habos who encourage you like Ala qaliirey wax cun in the meantime they are the ones who are discussing wich way is the best to loose weight at 12 o'clock with some other habaryars :ohlord: don't believe in them :mjhaps:

NotMyL

VIP
Why do you think I've adopted the BDSM schtick? Although they say otherwise, Faaraxs secretly desire a woman who'll dominate them (hence the bbw fascination). I have to compensate one way or another.

And, are you referring to thick thighs?
girls-with-thick-thighs-pros-extra-squishy-super-great-pillow-25621153.png
Cons:
none:They're perfect
:mjcry:

ExcessFame

True Villain
And then there are habos who encourage you like Ala qaliirey wax cun in the meantime they are the ones who are discussing wich way is the best to loose weight at 12 o'clock with some other habaryars :ohlord: don't believe in them :mjhaps:
Ah yes, that's called habaryar pressure, a side effect of habaryarsynthesis.

NotMyL

VIP
Somalis of both genders have an issue with a rather large derrière and thighs, so don't try to gain weight if you are a woman and don't focus on squats too much if you are a man. Too many Somali T-Rexs in the gym :drakelaugh:

The thicc meme, although appealing, made too many people think being fat is healthy:mjlol:
I don't know about the thighs but a guy with a nice bubble butt is not a bad sight :ehh:

@Inquisitive_ what do you think about Mona Khalifa'a body? :lolbron:
16906880_109393162923438_6472745379858219008_n.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I think she has a beautiful body.

She is fat full stop! The moment that skirt comes off (which is hiding a lot of her size) she will appear far bigger than she does right now, nothing hides fat more then a skirt or a dirac, even the angle at which she stands hides a bit of the size.

Those hips are pure fat bereft of any fast twitch muscles and as a result she has no flexibility whatsoever, I would be incredibly surprised if she can spread her legs more then 1 meter apart never mind beyond it, hence cow girl is out of the question with her, at least the AA women with those sized hips carry more muscle and flexibility.

On the physical side your again confined to just a very few positions with her that are not very ideal with the most effective ones ruled out because of her size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending