Recommendations Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assalaam alaikom spotters,

I’m currently in Borama and I want to explore Somaliland a bit more in shaa Allah. What are your recommendations? Places I really need to visit? Berbera is already noted down :yousmart:
Go to hargesia then get a ride to burco then get a another ride back to hargesia and there you have seen all of somaliland.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I wanted to visit Creams and Kreams to see who has the best ice cream lol, but I was in Hargeisa for a short time. At the end of my holiday in shaa Allah. I’m not a fan of beerta libaaxa though, because I think it’s animal abuse tbh.
Trust me creams is not worth it when they told me 2$ for one single scoop of ice cream I bounced found another place they used as many scoops until it was full and it was just for 2$

Its a fairly new place

538CCD07-60BF-4DD7-B1F4-691C0F5A98C1.jpeg

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Trust me creams is not worth it when they told me 2$ for one single scoop of ice cream I bounced found another place they used as many scoops until it was full and it was just for 2$

Its a fairly new place

View attachment 52388

What’s its name? Does it taste like real ice cream?

Mercury

VIP
What’s its name? Does it taste like real ice cream?
IMO not the best name ”Aden 19 icecream” its twalking distance from the restaurant Called Sultan to the left of it The icecream was really good they have the exact same selections as Creams but theyre not as expensive as them

They got vanilla,coffee,oreo,banana,strawberry, chocolate and some other biscuit icecream they later top it off with M&M on the top and later pour hershey sauce of your choice chocolate,caramel or strawberry

RICH

IMO not the best name ”Aden 19 icecream” its twalking distance from the restaurant Called Sultan to the left of it The icecream was really good they have the exact same selections as Creams but theyre not as expensive as them

They got vanilla,coffee,oreo,banana,strawberry, chocolate and some other biscuit icecream they later top it off with M&M on the top and later pour hershey sauce of your choice chocolate,caramel or strawberry

Thank you!! Sounds nice, since I miss having ice cream. I will check them out in shaa Allah. Sultan is btw a good looking restaurant, but the food is not good.

Mercury

VIP
Thank you!! Sounds nice, since I miss having ice cream. I will check them out in shaa Allah. Sultan is btw a good looking restaurant, but the food is not good.
it was ok theyre menu is misleading I mean you cant put on your menu that you gonna serve with a side of garlic bread and later say you dont have it at all

I ate alot at ethiopian restaurant theyre really nice

FE69E91E-4564-456B-856C-12E0D2030761.jpeg

F9C74BE0-E565-43D8-BCE7-575A486ACD94.jpeg

Jeesto

VIP
Maa shaa Allah thanks walaal!! Sacadadiin iyo Daalo both look amazing!! Laakin I just asked my cousin about daalo and she said that the roads over there are very dangerous :yacadiim:
Nah it's isn't that bad walal, people go there all the time. The road conecting Burco & Ceerigabo is almost complete. Best believe imma do a whole road trip from Djibouti to Dir-dhabe to Berbera iyo Burco ilaa Daalo next time i go back wallahi, hopefully next summer:banderas::ohhhdamn:

RICH

Nah it's isn't that bad walal, people go there all the time. The road conecting Burco & Ceerigabo is almost complete. Best believe imma do a whole road trip from Djibouti to Dir-dhabe to Berbera iyo Burco ilaa Daalo next time i go back wallahi, hopefully next summer:banderas::ohhhdamn:

Ah really.. You should! In shaa Allah you will be able to do that road trip! Illaahay haa kuu fududeeyo walaal. Ameen.

RICH

it was ok theyre menu is misleading I mean you cant put on your menu that you gonna serve with a side of garlic bread and later say you dont have it at all

I ate alot at ethiopian restaurant theyre really nice

View attachment 52397

View attachment 52398

Oh lord haaa! It happened to me so much that I ask beforehand if they have the thing I want to order. Nah, I don’t like Ethiopian food tbh... well I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending