Recommendations Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I don't really know much about western Somaliland, but aren't the Sacaadadiin islands or whatever they're called..close to Borama?

Imo, most cities in SL are overrated and boring as hell. It's more fun visiting tuulos and other obscure places that no other qurbo-joog have been to.

Assalaam alaikom spotters,

I’m currently in Borama and I want to explore Somaliland a bit more in shaa Allah. What are your recommendations? Places I really need to visit? Berbera is already noted down :yousmart:

I wish I could help you sis, but I've never been there. Have you tried checking youtube vlogs for ideas :)

Jeesto

VIP

I’m currently in Borama and I want to explore Somaliland a bit more in shaa Allah. What are your recommendations? Places I really need to visit? Berbera is already noted down :yousmart:
Laacaanood. Show the eastern regions some love too:mahubowtf:
DkU7BZFX0AAVhNW.jpg

Burco
DM2gRfYXcAAzHiW.jpg

Visit Awoow Samaroons grave in Sanaag:siilaanyosmile:
hqdefault.jpg

Daalo
Daallo1.jpg

Sacadadiin/Ceebad islands
AF1QipM3CAcaPJTceFLar9TK3cEOVP7dTecRjMrZ5m6C=s1600-w1200

If you're tired of Laas geel, check out dhagax kuure in Gabiley
32727617_2014787872172353_9110562826744758272_o.jpg

Ceel Sheikh
11133758_841264005913001_319225199708002201_n.jpg

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
I don't really know much about western Somaliland, but aren't the Sacaadadiin islands or whatever they're called..close to Borama?

Imo, most cities in SL are overrated and boring as hell. It's more fun visiting tuulos and other obscure places that no other qurbo-joog have been to.
Very true, it’s more interesting to visit small towns and villages and integrate with the locals.

I went to Puntland and Somaliland earlier in the summer and found tuuloyin more enjoyable than bigger town and “cities”

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Very true, it’s more interesting to visit small towns and villages and integrate with the locals.

I went to Puntland and Somaliland earlier in the summer and found tuuloyin more enjoyable than bigger town and “cities”

Waa ruunta!

RICH

Laacaanood. Show the eastern regions some love too:mahubowtf:
DkU7BZFX0AAVhNW.jpg

Burco
DM2gRfYXcAAzHiW.jpg

Visit Awoow Samaroons grave in Sanaag:siilaanyosmile:
hqdefault.jpg

Daalo
Daallo1.jpg

Sacadadiin/Ceebad islands
AF1QipM3CAcaPJTceFLar9TK3cEOVP7dTecRjMrZ5m6C=s1600-w1200

If you're tired of Laas geel, check out dhagax kuure in Gabiley
32727617_2014787872172353_9110562826744758272_o.jpg

Ceel Sheikh
11133758_841264005913001_319225199708002201_n.jpg

Maa shaa Allah thanks walaal!! Sacadadiin iyo Daalo both look amazing!! Laakin I just asked my cousin about daalo and she said that the roads over there are very dangerous :yacadiim:

RICH

@RICH Check out Ceel-Sheekh Beach.

Thanks walaal!

No it isn’t. I think Hargeisa is overrated tbh, I like Borama so much more. Tuulooyanka are indeed more interesting.

Bohol

VIP
It seems like Sland region is more dry now than back when I was there in 2016.

Borama
25i3cpt.jpg

Dilla, Awdal
9jdqti.jpg

jhg6rp.jpg

sw30g1.jpg

The entrance
fkpbur.jpg

Seeraha Borama overlooking the city
2w66s0p.jpg

RICH

@RICH Check out Amoud University & Rays Hotel.

And the mountains outside Borama are amazing as well :banderas:

DIR POWER :vncu2n5:

I’ve been to both! Yh the mountains are really nice wallaahi! I also love the fact that Borama is very green maa shaa allah.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

buurta Gacan libaax (Saaxiil) , i was there 3 weeks ago, shit it lit wallahi

RICH

Stay safe Rich and make the best out of ur vacation, I may not be familiar with Somaliland but I am sure the people are friendly and welcoming :)

People here can be very rude or very polite, it’s very interesting lol. Thank you Jiron!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I’ve always had a sexual crush on you but let me help you out here.

In Somaliland there’s not much to do but you’ll feel sad when leaving because you’ll have fun still. It’s a weird place.

In Hargeisa go to the Beerta Libaax to see animal abuse and smoke shisha

In the evening, as the sun is going down just take a stroll downtown. You’ll get the feeling of the soul of the city.

A cool place to go to is the Hargeisa cultural center and you’ll see nice drawings

Go to the seelada xoowlaha (no not s-spot forum, it’s the animal market).

Check out Golis University downtown and Hargeisa University and talk to the students to capture their hopes and desires and whatever they learning

If you’re lucky you can hook up with someone from the city to get you a freelancing kaban singer where you have a picnic outside the city limits and let that singer sing sweet songs while you just be with nature.

RICH

I’ve always had a sexual crush on you but let me help you out here.

In Somaliland there’s not much to do but you’ll feel sad when leaving because you’ll have fun still. It’s a weird place.

In Hargeisa go to the Beerta Libaax to see animal abuse and smoke shisha

In the evening, as the sun is going down just take a stroll downtown. You’ll get the feeling of the soul of the city.

A cool place to go to is the Hargeisa cultural center and you’ll see nice drawings

Go to the seelada xoowlaha (no not s-spot forum, it’s the animal market).

Check out Golis University downtown and Hargeisa University and talk to the students to capture their hopes and desires and whatever they learning

If you’re lucky you can hook up with someone from the city to get you a freelancing kaban singer where you have a picnic outside the city limits and let that singer sing sweet songs while you just be with nature.

You’re so strange R. Kellyow :dead:

Thank you for your suggestions! I’ll be back in Hargeisa at the end of my vacay in shaa Allah. I haven’t seen the cultural center yet! From what I’ve seen on social media it looked nice maa shaa Allah.

Since school has started I wanted to check out some schools/universities anyways, just see how the school system works and talk to the students/teachers since I’m a teacher myself.

Unlike you I won’t be hooking up with a local :damedamn:

I love taking a stroll downtown. Might do that today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending