Recommendations Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Everywhere in Somaliland is beautiful. Just beware that you don't record guards/police at check points. One of them nearly pulled a gun me because I had my phone out recoding as we approached his check point.

He was chewing qat at 10am in the morning, what a crack head!

Yh I’ve noticed that people don’t like that. They get very aggressive.

This guy screamed at me when I took this I took a picture, but I simply wanted to take a pic while we were driving :mjlol:
D87EA880-8E9E-4436-A7B6-A772DD0D86F6.jpeg

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Assalaam alaikom spotters,

I’m currently in Borama and I want to explore Somaliland a bit more in shaa Allah. What are your recommendations? Places I really need to visit? Berbera is already noted down :yousmart:
Visit seeraha in borama, it's a beautiful place with alot of turtles and horses

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
@RICH dont make them force you to enter an arranged marriage with one of your cousins.. That would break my wadno. :i83dwbv:

Idk why it would break your wadnaha laakin nobody is going to marry a cousin from back home. Why would I do that to myself :childplease:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That's pretty fucking cool wallahi. Is it mostly just diaspora kids there go karting or locals too?

Its a mix some days you Will only see people with a british accent and sometimes its locals I only found this place from a friend I met at the AirPort he was from sweden aswell

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Assalaam alaikom spotters,

I’m currently in Borama and I want to explore Somaliland a bit more in shaa Allah. What are your recommendations? Places I really need to visit? Berbera is already noted down :yousmart:

if you can touch daallo and surad, journeys gonna be 24+ hours unless you do pit stops in hargesia, berbera, sheikh, burco, aniabo, ceel afweyn and erigabo.

Best trip i ever took was from erigabo to maydh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending