Recommendations Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I went to Hargeysa last summer, i was kicked out. I am totally banned from Somaliland. Have a nice trip, enjoy.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
soo lucky wallahi you're still there, i came back from hargeisa four days ago, and i miss it

:mjkkk:
how long have you been there?

Ah really. How long have you been here markaa? I’ve been here now for just over a week and I’ll be here for 3 more weeks in shaa Allah.

How was your first week? I really had to get used to everything wallaahi and of course I got sick. Laakin now alxamdulilaah I feel good and I feel like my holiday is starting right now.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Ah really. How long have you been here markaa? I’ve been here now for just over a week and I’ll be here for 3 more weeks in shaa Allah.

How was your first week? I really had to get used to everything wallaahi and of course I got sick. Laakin now alxamdulilaah I feel good and I feel like my holiday is starting right now.

i was there for a month and 10 days lol! i lived near central ( fuckinka :lolbron:) so the fist week and second i was strolling through the city every day after asr with my cousins, and checking out the resturants etc. i really recommend you to visit buurta sheikh and gacan libaax wallahi you wont regret it! but you have to go early in the morning

(gacan libaax)

sss.jpg

RICH

i was there for a month and 10 days lol! i lived near central ( fuckinka :lolbron:) so the fist week and second i was strolling through the city every day after asr with my cousins, and checking out the resturants etc. i really recommend you to visit buurta sheikh and gacan libaax wallahi you wont regret it! but you have to go early in the morning

(gacan libaax)

View attachment 52374

Ah maa shaa Allah more than 5 weeks. I wish I could stay longer but work is calling.

Allaahuma baarik, it looks amazing. I will keep those two in mind sxb. Thank you!!

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
The only good place in Somaliland is Sanaag even then Bari Sanaag is the best joint out there but that’s not Somaliland

Only city I recommend is Ceerigabo f*ck the other ones

RICH

The only good place in Somaliland is Sanaag even then Bari Sanaag is the best joint out there but that’s not Somaliland

Only city I recommend is Ceerigabo f*ck the other ones

I’ve never been to Ceerigabo. Why do recommend it? Is it far from Borama?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Sis go to Creams after maghrib it is close to Summertime which is also nice.

A lot of people from yurub chill there. I was there and had a great time.

Beerta Libaaxa is nice too but unless you are ready to throw it down stay away :chrisfreshhah:

RICH

Sis go to Creams after maghrib it is close to Summertime which is also nice.

A lot of people from yurub chill there. I was there and had a great time.

Beerta Libaaxa is nice too but unless you are ready to throw it down stay away :chrisfreshhah:

I wanted to visit Creams and Kreams to see who has the best ice cream lol, but I was in Hargeisa for a short time. At the end of my holiday in shaa Allah. I’m not a fan of beerta libaaxa though, because I think it’s animal abuse tbh.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I wanted to visit Creams and Kreams to see who has the best ice cream lol, but I was in Hargeisa for a short time. At the end of my holiday in shaa Allah. I’m not a fan of beerta libaaxa though, because I think it’s animal abuse tbh.
Creams is much nicer than that libaax place. You will see a lot of people just chilling there having a good time and good vibez.

Is that you on your picture?

RICH

Creams is much nicer than that libaax place. You will see a lot of people just chilling there having a good time and good vibez.

Is that you on your picture?

Saax... thanks! Yeah that’s me sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.