Recommend anime

Erin doesn't scream that much later on and tbh u should expect at least some amount of screaming from shonens. It symbolises youth and energy. lol. If u read the manga u'd realise how important Erin's character is and why the AOT manga is one of the best shonens of the decade. No cap.

yh BC is just straight up lazy and dumb. Even without the screaming it's just a Naruto but with magic instead. Still better than Fairyfail though.

He can be important without being annoying. You need to leave Fairytail alone. It’s one of the best shounen and is 1000x better than Naruto.

He can be important without being annoying. You need to leave Fairytail alone. It’s one of the best shounen and is 1000x better than Naruto.

Are u insane? :gucciwhat:

Is anyone else reading this shit?

giphy.gif

Idow

The revolution shall come comrades.
Bullshit fairytail is fag shit with Power of friendship power ups every single arc. If you read the AOT manga you would know erens character improves.
Fairy tail is an attempt at a bootleg one piece.
Fairy tail is a Here are some videos dunking on Fairy Fail
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLae3Y1_LobOE2p6dDs3mlBhBPnhyKbMFI

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Watched it freshman year of HS beautiful anime:banderas:

Bruh even i dont watch loli:lolbron:
Yamada kun looks good though:diddyass:

:draketf:just from the title.alone i know its not SOL

Great SOL, will check out season 2.

Once youve watched so much, your taste broadens:sass2:
Nah gakkou gurashi is amazing after watching episode 1 u will see

90% of slice of life is skinny jap kids walking in the same building every day and doing their club activities. I don't mind some romance though. Toradora was good. Also the one with the blonde piano playing ....what was the name again? Anyway u get my point. What attracts u to this teenage genre? :shaq:
I'm sorry but I laughed way more than I should have at this :mjlol:

@Libaaxseendheer daily lives of high-school boys is pretty funny and the only slice of life I've watched pretty much

Exodus

Alienist
FMA 2003 is the greatest anime OAT, watch it. Far superior to Brotherhood.

Top tier Anime that I recommend:
Legend of the Galactic heroes - Better than Star wars in every conceivable way
Shinsekai Yori -
Most unique anime plot ever
Vinland Saga - Quality historical and seinen anime (Manga is better tho)
Evangelion - Classic anime, watch it ASAP
Nana - Most realistic depiction into human attitude toward love than any other anime.
Now and here, there and now - is by far the most depressing anime I've ever seen. 10/10 anime, deserves far more credit than it got
Serial experiments Lain - Biggest mindfuck anime
Steins Gate - Excellent anime all round
Higurashi - Horror with a nice mystery in it

You should enter the World of Visual Novels, there's SO much good content there, and it's so interactive, you'll fall in love with it.

Saya no Uta is my first Visual novel recommendation (18+ content there, btw)

Last edited:

Idow

Shinsekai Yori -
Nana - Most realistic depiction into human attitude toward love than any other anime.
Now and here, there and now - is by far the most depressing anime I've ever seen. 10/10 anime, deserves far more credit than it got

You should enter the World of Visual Novels, there's SO much good content there, and it's so interactive, you'll fall in love with it.

But brotherhood follows the manga. As far as I remember brotherhood was great is it really that superior

Idow

Shinsekai Yori -

Have you watched Vagabond

@Kanini u seem to be an elite xalimo. What genre do u prefer and are u watchinf or reading anything atm???
Loooooool
I've already watched a lot of anime that have ended. But the ongoing ones i'm up to date with are one piece, vinland saga, demon slayer (was trash minus the fight scenes and last couple of episodes) and Dr stone.

Shinsekai Yori -

Watched both FMA long time ago. So good ive partially re watched it several times. Preciate the recomendations

Trending

Latest posts