Recommend anime

This anime has to be the funniest shit I've watched. It managed to beat gintama, I started reading the manga after the anime ended to see what happens and I'm still in the middle of it.

Everyone says the ending is shit though.
Here's a snippet from the manga where he discovers yaoi (gay) fanfiction of him and the guy in the hoodie.
View attachment 81701
yh bro prison school's humour is too much. Such goodness for the heart :yloezpe:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don't know how you guys can stand generic shounen where the protagonist screams every 10 fucking seconds. SOL is only good sometimes but when it's really good it's amazing.

Barakamon
Gintama
Dagashi Kashi
Great teacher onizuka
Chuunibyo demo koi ga shitai
Hyouka

These are all pretty good

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Nigga in Fairytail shouting and jumping is all the damn characters do. Fairytail is good when u're a kid cus of the world/concept and the clean quality (not animation though) and characters. It completely flopped though. It's an insult to my brain cells idc if it was the first u watched cus it's absolute GARBAGE. Do u enjoy random powerups and Lucy's shitty friendship speeches? lmao Natsu's strength makes no sense wllahi the creator should've just made a hentai anime instead, that's where his real skill lies.

There's some good SOL out there but it's an unhealthy genre sbx. I know a guy that watches SOL all day and his hairline left him and wears diapers cus he can't be bothered to go to the dam toilet. I only watch real men alpha anime n manga not rice eating skinnies that get cucked by some ponytail chibi hoe like the one in ur avi :tocry:

3ftq94.jpg

:drakekidding:
fairytail some weak sht kkkkk

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I don't know how you guys can stand generic shounen where the protagonist screams every 10 fucking seconds. SOL is only good sometimes but when it's really good it's amazing.

Barakamon
Gintama
Dagashi Kashi
Great teacher onizuka
Hyouka

Great teacher onizuka is so funny

Yukon_Niner

VIP
yh bro prison school's humour is too much. Such goodness for the heart :yloezpe:
Prison school fucking killed me, I don't even know what anime has made me laugh that hard. The facial reactions, the characters, the antics and everything in-between cracked me up so much.

Honestly the only reason I don't talk about it a lot is because it's borderline hentai.

Barakamon
Gintama
Dagashi Kashi
Great teacher onizuka
Hyouka

what about:

HxH?
MHA?
Yu yU hakusho?
Haikyu?
Aattack on Titan?

and the rest....

If shounen is just screaming then SOL is just japs walking to the same buildings everyday and flirt for 10 chapters before getting cucked

Barakamon
Gintama
Dagashi Kashi
Great teacher onizuka
Hyouka

It's honestly a genius anime. kang of comedy. Gintama could never make me laugh like prison school.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
what about:

HxH?
MHA?
Yu yU hakusho?
Haikyu?
Aattack on Titan?

and the rest....

If shounen is just screaming then SOL is just japs walking to the same buildings everyday and flirt for 10 chapters before getting cucked
Hey hey I was talking about animes like Naruto and Black clover. The former being close to a masterpiece and the latter being a shit character imitation. Most of those are good except MhA. Was AoT even aimed at the shounen demographic?

Fire force has to be the best shounen out right now. No way anyone can deny that.

Hey hey I was talking about animes like Naruto and Black clover. The former being close to a masterpiece and the latter being a shit character imitation. Most of those are good except MhA. Was AoT even aimed at the shounen demographic?

Fire force has to be the best shounen out right now. No way anyone can deny that.
lmao I rmember starting Black Clover knowing full well it was gonna be a rinsed Naruto + Fairyfail anime and omg....the amount of screaming in the first episode :mindblown:

That's some autism shit

what about:

HxH?
MHA?
Yu yU hakusho?
Haikyu?
Aattack on Titan?

and the rest....

Isn’t the shortie always screaming in Haikyuu? Attack on Titan would be 1000x better without Erin Yeager. He’s always screaming as well. He’s a brat that needs to go. If it was about Mikasa and Levi, it would be legendary.

lmao I rmember starting Black Clover knowing full well it was gonna be a rinsed Naruto + Fairyfail anime and omg....the amount of screaming in the first episode :mindblown:

That's some autism shit

Black Clover made me want to throw my phone out the window. It could have been decent if Asta would stop screaming.

Last edited:
Isn’t the shortie always screaming in Haikyuu? Attack on Titan would be 1000x better without Erin Yeager. He’s always screaming as well. He’s a brat that needs to go. If it was about Mikasa and Levi, it would be legendary.
Erin doesn't scream that much later on and tbh u should expect at least some amount of screaming from shonens. It symbolises youth and energy. lol. If u read the manga u'd realise how important Erin's character is and why the AOT manga is one of the best shonens of the decade. No cap.

Black Clover made me want to throw my phone out the window. It could have been good if he would just stop screaming.
yh BC is just straight up lazy and dumb. Even without the screaming it's just a Naruto but with magic instead. Still better than Fairyfail though.

Idow

The revolution shall come comrades.
You need to leave the low IQ shounen alone. Fairytail was the first anime I ever watched, so I have a soft spot for it. Anyways, just because the characters aren’t jumping around and yelling every second doesn’t mean that there isn’t a deep plot. There are plenty slice of life with comedy such as Shirobako and Hinamatsuri. If you want slice of life that aren’t set in high school, watch Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Barakamon, and Honey and Clover.
I can understand.

Idow

Erin doesn't scream that much later on and tbh u should expect at least some amount of screaming from shonens. It symbolises youth and energy. lol. If u read the manga u'd realise how important Erin's character is and why the AOT manga is one of the best shonens of the decade. No cap.

yh BC is just straight up lazy and dumb. Even without the screaming it's just a Naruto but with magic instead. Still better than Fairyfail though.
I gets good later on I gave up on it at first to.

Idow

If you call that gay shit a masterpiece you will love one piece.

Idow

If you’re willing to read manga One Piece is the GOAT. But Toei butchered the anime.

Trending