Recommend anime

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Loooooool
I've already watched a lot of anime that have ended. But the ongoing ones i'm up to date with are one piece, vinland saga, demon slayer (was trash minus the fight scenes and last couple of episodes) and Dr stone.

Demon slayer trash???

QSPgKli.gif

I hope with all my heart you become a second wife to someone for the sht youve said on this day

Idow

The revolution shall come comrades.
Loooooool
I've already watched a lot of anime that have ended. But the ongoing ones i'm up to date with are one piece, vinland saga, demon slayer (was trash minus the fight scenes and last couple of episodes) and Dr stone.
Your all caught up with one piece?:ehh::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Exodus

Alienist
But brotherhood follows the manga. As far as I remember brotherhood was great is it really that superior
Brotherhood follows the Manga and the 2003 version is an anime original after Episode 23 as the manga wasn't completed when the 2003 anime came out. The characters, plot twists, and dark tone of the 2003 version are much more suitable to the story of the anime which is why it's better than Brotherhood. It also has the greatest ever idea I've seen in a piece of fiction (Don't wanna spoil it). Also, the 2003 version has the best ever soundtrack in anime:

Demon slayer trash???

QSPgKli.gif

I hope with all my heart you become a second wife to someone for the sht youve said on this day
I'm sorry but I was watching it with my brothers and even I can't defend zenitsu's constant screaming
:drakelaugh:

To my defence, it got good in the end so s2 here I come :gaasdrink:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I highly recommend one piece i just caught on with it today (the manga and the anime). I started watching this year at the start of april. :banderas:

Slice of life? Are you naaga?

Gintama is kinda slice of life and it's hilarious kinda pulls at your heart strings at times. Don't let the episode list scare you off I got through it so fast cause it's so episodic in nature with short arcs.

I got nothing else for you though.

S of L kulaha:mjlol:

Trending