Recommend anime

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
That’s so raven
get lost normie, we dont want your kind around here
arDQx35.jpg

Slice of Life- K-On, Koboyashi Dragon maid and Great teacher Onizuka
Action- Hunter X Hunter 2011, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Demon Slayer
Adventure- Seven Deadly Sins, Assassination Classroom, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

1) 3-gatsu no lion which is about a 17 year old orphaned shogi player and his daily struggles.

2) Anohana is about a ghost girl and the group of friends she left behind. The group grew apart after her death and are all coping with the loss differently. This is one of my favorites.

3) Barakamon is about a calligrapher named Handa Seishuu. After punching a senior caigrapher, Handa Seishuu is exiled to a small island. This anime is about his various interactions with the people who live on the island.

4) Kokoro Connect is about the daily lives of a group of friends who are in a club together. One day the characters switch bodies and discover that a being called the Heartseed is causing it. The being finds the group amusing and comes up with different ideas such as bringing out their urges and age-regression. The friends learn about each other’s struggles through this and their relationship changes.

5) Honey and Clover is about the lives of five students who attend an art university. The show depicts struggles that many of us face from anxiety to unrequited love to lacking direction in life.

6) ReLife is about a 27 year old man who hops from job to job is offered a pill which allows him to go back a decade to his 17 year old self.

7) Shirobako is about five friends who were in an animation club together in high school and are all pursing careers in the animation industry. It’s probably one of the funniest anime I’ve ever seen.

There’s also:
- Kids on the slope
- After the Rain
- Nana
- Orange
- Just Because
- Hinamatsuri which is hilarious
- Sakura Quest
- Violet Evergarden
- Kimi ni Todoke
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Ao Haru Ride

1) 3-gatsu no lion which is about a 17 year old orphaned shogi player and his daily struggles.

2) Anohana is about a ghost girl and the group of friends she left behind. The group grew apart after her death and are all coping with the loss differently. This is one of my favorites.

3) Barakamon is about a calligrapher named Handa Seishuu. After punching a senior caigrapher, Handa Seishuu is exiled to a small island. This anime is about his various interactions with the people who live on the island.

4) Kokoro Connect is about the daily lives of a group of friends who are in a club together. One day the characters switch bodies and discover that a being called the Heartseed is causing it. The being finds the group amusing and comes up with different ideas such as bringing out their urges and age-regression. The friends learn about each other’s struggles through this and their relationship changes.

5) Honey and Clover is about the lives of five students who attend an art university. The show depicts struggles that many of us face from anxiety to unrequited love to lacking direction in life.

6) ReLife is about a 27 year old man who hops from job to job is offered a pill which allows him to go back a decade to his 17 year old self.

7) Shirobako is about five friends who were in an animation club together in high school and are all pursing careers in the animation industry. It’s probably one of the funniest anime I’ve ever seen.

There’s also:
- Kids on the slope
- After the Rain
- Nana
- Orange
- Just Because
- Hinamatsuri which is hilarious
- Sakura Quest
- Violet Evergarden
- Kimi ni Todoke
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Ao Haru Ride
Damn is that the only stuff u watch? Explore more sbx. Have u seen any classics like Death note or HxH?

Watched it freshman year of HS beautiful anime:banderas:
Gakkou Gurashi, Yamada-kun and the seven witches
Bruh even i dont watch loli:lolbron:
Yamada kun looks good though:diddyass:
Apparently Demon slayer is nice
:draketf:just from the title.alone i know its not SOL
Silver spoon season 1&2.
Great SOL, will check out season 2.
anime without fighting isnt anime. like whats the point srsly? slice of life waas naacala
Once youve watched so much, your taste broadens:sass2:

anime without fighting isnt anime. like whats the point srsly? slice of life waas naacala

Don’t hate on it before you give it a shot. Action is good but so is slice of life.

Damn is that the only stuff u watch? Explore more sbx. Have u seen any classics like Death note or HxH?

I‘ve seen plenty of shounen as well such as Code Geass, Boku no Hero, Death Note, FMAB, Fairytail, One Piece, Attack on Titan, Assassination Classroom, and Haikyuu. I haven’t seen HxH, Bleach, Naruto, and DBZ because I know I won’t like them. I’ve explored enough and know that I prefer slice of life to shounen any day.

Last edited:
Slice of life is the best. @Libaaxseendheer knows where the quality is at. There are some good shounen like Code Geass, Psycho Pass, Boku no Hero, FAB, and Assissantion Classroom.

I‘ve seen plenty of shounen as well such as Code Geass, Boku no Hero, Death Note, FMAB, Fairytail, One Piece, Attack on Titan, Assassination Classroom, and Haikyuu. I haven’t seen HxH, Bleach, Naruto, and DBZ because I know I won’t like them. I’ve explored enough and know that I prefer slice of life to shounen any day.
Ok FairyFAIL is a low IQ shounen that should've never aired. lmao. What's the appeal with slice of life? There's no deep plot, it's just weak jap highschoolers cucking each other. The creators are lazy af. U like the usual cute girl cliche and flat ass comedy? :susp::pachah1:

Generic characters doing generic things. A shounen with good animation is far superior to this white rice shit. @Libaaxseendheer

90% of slice of life is skinny jap kids walking in the same building every day and doing their club activities. I don't mind some romance though. Toradora was good. Also the one with the blonde piano playing ....what was the name again? Anyway u get my point. What attracts u to this teenage genre? :shaq:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ok FaityFAIL is a low IQ shounen that should've never aired. lmao. What's the appeal with slice of life? There's no deep plot, it's just weak jap highschoolers cucking each other. The creators are lazy af. U like the usual cute girl cliche and flat ass comedy? :susp::pachah1:

Generic characters doing generic things. A shounen with good animation is far superior to this white rice shit. @Libaaxseendheer

90% of slice of life is skinny jap kids walking in the same building every day and doing their club activities. I don't mind some romance though. Toradora was good. Also the one with the blonde piano playing ....what was the name again? Anyway u get my point. What attracts u to this teenage genre? :shaq:
:dead:

Ok FairyFAIL is a low IQ shounen that should've never aired. lmao. What's the appeal with slice of life? There's no deep plot, it's just weak jap highschoolers cucking each other. The creators are lazy af. U like the usual cute girl cliche and flat ass comedy? :susp::pachah1:

You need to leave the low IQ shounen alone. Fairytail was the first anime I ever watched, so I have a soft spot for it. Anyways, just because the characters aren’t jumping around and yelling every second doesn’t mean that there isn’t a deep plot. There are plenty slice of life with comedy such as Shirobako and Hinamatsuri. If you want slice of life that aren’t set in high school, watch Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Barakamon, and Honey and Clover.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Agreed. Have u seen prison school? It's funny af
HAHA just saw the trailer LMFAO.

If @Knowles and her feminist psycho community somehow got power over men, this would be our children and sons fate, kaarbash in school. Looking forward to watch it hahaha.
This anime has to be the funniest shit I've watched. It managed to beat gintama, I started reading the manga after the anime ended to see what happens and I'm still in the middle of it.

Everyone says the ending is shit though.
Here's a snippet from the manga where he discovers yaoi (gay) fanfiction of him and the guy in the hoodie.
x12.png

You need to leave the low IQ shounen alone. Fairytail was the first anime I ever watched. I used think it was the best anime to ever exist. Just because the characters are not jumping and yelling every second doesn’t mean that there isn’t a deep plot. You haven’t watched enough slice of life and need to branch out.
Nigga in Fairytail shouting and jumping is all the damn characters do. Fairytail is good when u're a kid cus of the world/concept and the clean quality (not animation though) and characters. It completely flopped though. It's an insult to my brain cells idc if it was the first u watched cus it's absolute GARBAGE. Do u enjoy random powerups and Lucy's shitty friendship speeches? lmao Natsu's strength makes no sense wllahi the creator should've just made a hentai anime instead, that's where his real skill lies.

There's some good SOL out there but it's an unhealthy genre sbx. I know a guy that watches SOL all day and his hairline left him and wears diapers cus he can't be bothered to go to the dam toilet. I only watch real men alpha anime n manga not rice eating skinnies that get cucked by some ponytail chibi hoe like the one in ur avi :tocry:

3ftq94.jpg

:drakekidding:

Trending

Latest posts