recent home construction in Xamar 2k better than Hargeisa's deformed house builders. WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
sxb you're than that came in here with that derailment shit

so hit the road inadeer

xamar is and will remain a hawiye city (gaar ahan hiraab)
Looooooooool@ hawiye city. Madows and Cadcads are overtaking it. Which I must say I don't mind :stevej:

Wtf is hiraab?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
That’s why it’s still dysfunctional they’re building from the ground up.

My mom and dad were both schoolteachers and had a home in Madina. It was a beautiful home, but it had no flush toilet. You had to use an outhouse. According to them it was clean and the cistern would be pumped out every few months, but I can't imagine living like that.

This is one of the biggest reasons why I don't take any talk of the Kacaan being good for development seriously. Kismayo which is a mere 10km from the Juba river relies only on quickly salinifying wells. This is perhaps the cheapest place in all of Somalia to have a sewage system because you can pump the water from the river, shit in it and dump the wastewater in the ocean. The Kacaan could not even do that in the 21 years it was in charge.

:drakekidding:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My aunt recently built a home just outside of xamar so no bombings. It has automatic doors, automatic AC when you walk into the building and it has 7 bedrooms and 4 toilets, a big balcony and a big garden area. She moved there recently. I can’t wait to visit her.:banderas:

Not sure if it has a swimming pool though. :cosbyhmm:
Do you know how much it cost your aunt to bluid that mansion ? 50k or less ?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Do you know how much it cost your aunt to bluid that mansion ? 50k or less ?
Idk the exact amount. She already had the land from years ago I think, so I'm guessing she got the land cheap back then. She only had to build, which I'm guessing wasn't near 50k.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Idk the exact amount. She already had the land from years ago I think, so I'm guessing she got the land cheap back then. She only had to build, which I'm guessing wasn't near 50k.
you're aunts house will in 5-10 years time be apart of xamar, judging by how fast the city is growing, like ceelasha biyha. She's smart for buying the cheap land now because the price will continue to grow.

Reign

VIP
you're aunts house will in 5-10 years time be apart of xamar, judging by how fast the city is growing, like ceelasha biyha. She's smart for buying the cheap land now because the price will continue to grow.
I remember my uncle brought land on the outskirts of xamar for 5k or less a few years ago, now that land is worth more. :mjlol:

I think that's what my aunt did and she just built a house on the land, smart move! I remember my dad telling me to do that back then because I was working, but I was typical fish and chips back then. :liberaltears:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I remember my uncle brought land on the outskirts of xamar for 5k or less a few years ago, now that land is worth more. :mjlol:

I think that's what my aunt did and she just built a house on the land, smart move! I remember my dad telling me to do that back then because I was working, but I was typical fish and chips back then. :liberaltears:
best time to buy was during the ethiopian invasion my dad bought tons of property in hodan,waberi,howlwadaag. And now the asking price is through the roof. He built a couple of villas, and one building, but the rest of the land is now empty and people is still want it for a ridiculous amount of money.

but yeah xamar is growing mashallah.

Reign

VIP
best time to buy was during the ethiopian invasion my dad bought tons of property in hodan,waberi,howlwadaag. And now the asking price is through the roof. He built a couple of villas, and one building, but the rest of the land is now empty and people is still want it for a ridiculous amount of money.

but yeah xamar is growing mashallah.
That was the best time for sure. My fam bought lots of land in ICU and Ethipian invasion days up until 2010.

A few thousands of darods ran out apparently means every single darod person on earth since all of y’all claim the same sob story. I’ve never met a darod not claim to be born in and have a home in xamar, which is strange because if that many of you lived there you wouldn’t have been ran out in the first place due to your numbers. :hillarybiz:
Where do u get those numbers from? If u pulled them out if u pocket iska amus. isnt mugdisho meant to be the capital where everyone can live? With the baseless accusations ur throwing around it doesnt sound like it.
And Ur making it look like people are willing to lie for ur terrorist bantu shit hole. Keep it

it was a few tens of thousands that were ran out, but still that's a very small percent of the darood population.

its insane they all claim to be from xamar.

most houses were either completely destroyed or have already been returned.
Stop saying all darods claim it. Have u met all darods abaha wase? No iska amus marka xoolo yahow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts