recent home construction in Xamar 2k better than Hargeisa's deformed house builders. WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious all these poor kids were told the same story, of course they had a house in Mogadishu with a maid, 3 jeeps and their father owned a thriving business etc. This helps save face against the humiliation of being refugees, left with nothing, but the truth is they had very little in the first place.

Thank your parents for being kind enough to give you self-esteem, but recognise the reality that if your parents haven't claimed their land/houses already in Mogadishu...chances are it was a fabrication. Save me the excuses on why they didn't etc. I don't care.

You ought to shut the f*ck up

How do you know I'm a hardcore qabilist? Do you know me? If you don't want karbash don't pick a fight. Why does every darod person on this site start on hawiye yet cry when we retaliate? Go back to the first two pages and you'll see @Boqor started on me. Don't mention my nick again, you and your qabil are irrelevant to me.
Reign stop it you little qablist
GsJSEuc.gif

Lol sxb only time I'm coming muqdisho is when I come with my Ethiopian buddies to liberate xamar cadey from islamic state of hawiyes aka al shabaab again, same way we did it 2006:trumpsmirk: Ah good times:ahh:
And let me guess, you'll be the leader of the army too right? :mjlol:

You know you've lost when you have nothing to say except fantasies. :drakelaugh:

And let me guess, you'll be the leader of the army too right? :mjlol:

You know you've lost when you have nothing to say except fantasies. :drakelaugh:

I will be at the back because I don't want to get killed too quick not until I have me some concubines:ahh:

Adeer farmaajo is already arming us for this:denzelnigga:

It's obvious all these poor kids were told the same story, of course they had a house in Mogadishu with a maid, 3 jeeps and their father owned a thriving business etc. This helps save face against the humiliation of being refugees, left with nothing, but the truth is they had very little in the first place.

Thank your parents for being kind enough to give you self-esteem, but recognise the reality that if your parents haven't claimed their land/houses already in Mogadishu...chances are it was a fabrication. Save me the excuses on why they didn't etc. I don't care.

Your projecting. Maybe that's how your mooryan family lived/lives.

Most hawiye lived in badiyo pre war.
They were drinking donkey milk in bliss.

Your projecting. Maybe that's how your mooryan family lived/lives.

Most hawiye lived in badiyo pre war.
They were drinking donkey milk in bliss.
I'm not the one crying online about fake sob story my family told me. My family took their paper work and claimed their assets back.

I'm sorry to say your family never had any land and were probably illiterate until they arrived in US/Europe. Accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts