recent home construction in Xamar 2k better than Hargeisa's deformed house builders. WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took this thread to the gates of hell
GsJSEuc.gif

Where did I say Mogadishu belongs to Hawiye? I know they’re lying because every single one of them claims the same thing.

A5Evp.gif
Keep ur terrorist bantu shit hole. Dont cry about somaliweyn bs when darods leave somalia and take most of "somaliweyn" with us. :mjohreally:

images (1).jpeg

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Keep ur terrorist bantu shit hole. Dont cry about somaliweyn bs when darods leave somalia and take most of "somaliweyn" with us which belongs to us.

View attachment 35642
Kid dont flatter yourself quite frankly nobody would give a f*ck if Daroad left Somalia, Hawiye have their own interest:states, if everyone abandons somaliweyne we don’t care.

Btw calm down sxb this is mostly banter/fkd :whoa:

Mogadishu is the xudun of somaliweyne it’s not a hawiye city it all of ours :stevej:

Kid dont flatter yourself quite frankly nobody would give a f*ck if Daroad left Somalia, Hawiye have their own interest:states, if everyone abandons somaliweyne we don’t care.

Btw calm down sxb this is mostly banter/fkd :whoa:

Mogadishu is the xudun of somaliweyne it’s not a hawiye city it all of ours :stevej:
Tell that to ur fellow hawiye @Reign whos a hardcore qabialist.
Remember it takes two persons 4 a tango:camby::childplease::manny:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Remember it takes to persons 4 a tango:manny::childplease::camby:
It was crazy lady reiko that started this (don’t want to tag the crazy hag)

But you shouldn’t take these trolls seriously in real life they probably won’t even look at you.

Most of these kids are retarded qabliste kids who treat qabil like sports teams

Statistics show Somalis are slowly but surely healing of qablisim.

It was crazy lady reiko that started this (don’t want to tag the crazy hag)

But you shouldn’t take these trolls seriously in real life they probably won’t even look at you.

Most of these kids are retarded qabliste kids who treat qabil like sports teams

Statistics show Somalis are slowly but surely healing of qablisim.
No it was reign who started it by saying every darod who claims to have owned a house in mog is lying.

Normally sxb idc about qabyalaad, but if people tryna come at darods i cant stand and watch :manny:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Remember it takes two persons 4 a tango:camby::childplease::manny:
How do you know I'm a hardcore qabilist? Do you know me? If you don't want karbash don't pick a fight. Why does every darod person on this site start on hawiye yet cry when we retaliate? Go back to the first two pages and you'll see @Boqor started on me. Don't mention my nick again, you and your qabil are irrelevant to me.

How do you know I'm a hardcore qabilist? Do you know me? If you don't want karbash don't pick a fight. Why does every darod person on this site start on hawiye yet cry when we retaliate? Go back to the first two pages and you'll see @Boqor started on me. Don't mention my nick again, you and your qabil are irrelevant to me.
Darod this darod that. Why are u so obsessed with us?
Keep ur terrorist bantu shit hole. A few more years and mog will be conquered by bantus. Good luck u will need that, when we close our borders and u get infected with ebola, HIV and aids. :chrisfreshhah::hahaidiot:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Darod this darod that. Why are u so obsessed with us?
Keep ur terrorist bantu shit hole. A few more years and mog will be conquered by bantus. Good luck u will need that, when we close our borders and u get infected with ebola, HIV and aids. :chrisfreshhah::hahaidiot:
I don’t give a shit about darod or Mogadishu.

Your little friend started on me to be shady yet I’m the obsessed one? Okay sis, seems like I hit a nerve. Next time I’ll try not to hurt your feelings.

It's obvious all these poor kids were told the same story, of course they had a house in Mogadishu with a maid, 3 jeeps and their father owned a thriving business etc. This helps save face against the humiliation of being refugees, left with nothing, but the truth is they had very little in the first place.

Thank your parents for being kind enough to give you self-esteem, but recognise the reality that if your parents haven't claimed their land/houses already in Mogadishu...chances are it was a fabrication. Save me the excuses on why they didn't etc. I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending