recent home construction in Xamar 2k better than Hargeisa's deformed house builders. WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
How much do these houses cost? What can i get for 100 000 US dollars? How big is the difference between Xamar/Hargeysa/JL/PL/ and im talking prices.

Ps: So none of your parents had homes outside Xamar:bell: Dads parents rented a house in Xamar and moved away in the 90s, awoowes wife who was reer xamar (not my ayeeyo) got a house from her family and they moved to Xamar (from Yemen) in the 2010s. And moms parents owned a house in Jamaame, never stolen:banderas: Although they have left it and some relatives from ayeeyos side (Dir) live in it. Jamaame is nice but i heard Al Kebab is there:damn:

@R.Kelly its all the stolen maal. Stolen aid, stolen houses, stolen land, illegal bribes, etc. Thats why all the nice buildings keep getting blown up. It's often built using unlawful means.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Where do u get those numbers from? If u pulled them out if u pocket iska amus. isnt mugdisho meant to be the capital where everyone can live? With the baseless accusations ur throwing around it doesnt sound like it.
And Ur making it look like people are willing to lie for ur terrorist bantu shit hole. Keep it
What does it being the capital have to do with anything? Did I say it’s not the capital? A lot of darods lie about having homes stolen for bragging reasons, but in reality never even owned a house. I do feel for the ones who ACTUALLY had their LEGITIMATE homes stolen. Booliqaran houses and land don’t count though as those are the property of the government and the city.

What does it being the capital have to do with anything? Did I say it’s not the capital? A lot of darods lie about having homes stolen for bragging reasons, but in reality never even owned a house. I do feel for the ones who ACTUALLY had their LEGITIMATE homes stolen. Booliqaran houses and land don’t count though as those are the property of the government and the city.
Hypocrisy.
U said mogadishu belongs to hawiye,
And u hawiye often say that mugdisho is for every.
Either its a city for hawiye or 4 everyone.
if its a hawiye then keep ur shit hole and dont complain when darods wanna leave somalia and become independent.
"Alot of darods lie about having homes stolen For bragging reasons" wtf. Whats there to brag about? And how do u even know that these darods are lying about it? :heh:

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Hypocrisy.
U said mogadishu belongs to hawiye,
And u hawiye often say that mugdisho is for every.
Either its a city for hawiye or 4 everyone.
if its a hawiye then keep ur shit hole and dont complain when darods wanna leave somalia and become independent.
"Alot of darods lie about having homes stolen For bragging reasons" wtf. Whats there to brag about? And how do u even know that these darods are lying about it? :heh:
Where did I say Mogadishu belongs to Hawiye? I know they’re lying because every single one of them claims the same thing.

A5Evp.gif

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Where did I say Mogadishu belongs to Hawiye? I know they’re lying because every single one of them claims the same thing.

A5Evp.gif
Almost every single coastal city in the south is mix clan:manny:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
It doesn't matter most of the house your families squat in haven't been taken care of. It's just rubble.
You’re right most pre civil war houses have been destroyed. Most property in damar today is newly built. So no more caalcaal about xamar and derailing all xamar threads.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
@Thegoodshepherd @LarryThePuntite , what don u guys think about septic tank being the future for every community in Somalia, it feeds the land and it's 10000000x cheaper and easier to maintain than tunnels and sewage?
Septic is bad we need a real sewage drainage system that runs off in somewhere that can be contained. I hope thabit at least begins construction after all we just got 500 million in investments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending