recent home construction in Xamar 2k better than Hargeisa's deformed house builders. WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakewtf::draketf:

Na hedhee, atleast I will be married and have someone call me macanto, honey, sweetcakes, my Somali version of beyonce, baby girl, sugar lips, honey bunny, the suqaar to my malawax, lucky charm, Princess. But what are the butch lesbian Scandinavians going to call you? :drakekidding:

Wife, hopefully in the future as I see it fitting :)

I'm currently dating a nice woman actually :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lmfao? Stubborn cuqdad filled idiot. A iraqi immigrant founded a city already inhabited by Ajuuran. Stop chewing khat.
Says the rat who wants to brag about occupying and looting a city found by daroods.

Nacala adiga iyo Moryaanti kuxaartay kuyaal. Stop slithering in my mentions nayaa.

World

VIP
Everyone on here jokes about qabiil, even @Reign and is somewhat facetious with her comments. You on the other hand I can picture sitting in a maqaxi or a coffee shop engaging in fadhi ku dirir saying the same nonsense you say here to random fobs. I genuinely think you’re a weirdo.

You are also a shameless liar. My grandfather got money for his home and he never received any booli qaran. He was simply a successful business man and was jailed by the kacaan several times. The government back then was a paper government. It didn’t exist and it was fictional. Afweyne was surrounded by functioning alcoholics and people high on qaad. He just wanted power.
He’s on a completely different level. Who makes qabilist ratings of women? I’ve never seen such a pathetic low life.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Says the rat who wants to brag about occupying and looting a city found by daroods.

Nacala adiga iyo Moryaanti kuxaartay kuyaal. Stop slithering in my mentions nayaa.
Lmfao, if Darood founded Muqadishu then Isaaq founded Garowe. Listen! I NEVER SAID HAWIYE FOUNDED IT. But has lived there before your asses came here. No historical sources backs up your retarded claims. Fucking desert dwelling terrorist.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Wale homes in Mogadishu are the bomb, no pun intended. There is a neighborhood called Daru Salaam with spanky new homes going for 100K. Tempted to purchase it but that is suicidal, no pun intended, plus the fact in Mogadishu I am considered 0.5 divide by 2 on clan basis, :francis:.

s-l1000.jpg

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
And hawiyes from baadiye pretending that their families were born in Muqdisho, ask them street names in Muqdisho and they start to stutter. :mybusiness:
Not all Hawiyes are from Mogadishu or even claim so, so idk what you’re talking about.

Gambar

VIP
He didn’t lie though sis. Everyone here apparently had their home “stolen”. :mybusiness:
You know damn well he rants so much it’ll turn into some flat earth you guys are infidels and gaalo always working for the colonial powers (which it did). Waa wax waalan. :bell:

Lol my parents wanted to put small property from the old house my grandfather owned on my name apparently vultures that are my dad siblings sold there share with quickness back in 2011 my father share is the only thing left

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
There was a civil war in the 90s
Daroods were ran out of Mogadishu.
While they were living in Mogadishu they lived in these things called homes.
The end.
A few thousands of darods ran out apparently means every single darod person on earth since all of y’all claim the same sob story. I’ve never met a darod not claim to be born in and have a home in xamar, which is strange because if that many of you lived there you wouldn’t have been ran out in the first place due to your numbers. :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending