Reasons I hate somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
But did you tell them that already you’re a used goods by tyrone lol

Im sure the moment they find out they take off lol
I've never dated a non Somali black man so try again

But you can't relate you male , you have been used in every type of way by every single white woman on this planet
So enjoy your time here you STD infected imbecile
00709f3eeb8230bb0e071ec18921fdc6.gif

I got work to do, My Omar is waiting for me :it0tdo8:
giphy.gif

Mashallah, it's all true about u xaliimos all being lovers:friendhug:
that dude right there
Here are my reasons

They mostly have bigger booty than Kim kardashian :nahgirl:
They are skinny with 8 months pregnant belly :nahgirl:
They are ignorant :nahgirl:
They hate on Somali women way too much :nahgirl:
They're not millionaires :nahgirl:
Most of them are feminine :nahgirl:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wallah you are describing me :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

But you can't relate you male , you have been used in every type of way by every single white woman on this planet

giphy.gif
Your earlier posts and comments suggest otherwise lol, you have exhibited a lot of ism

Don’t make m start digging them
:fittytousand:

giphy.gif

Go Get your Omar in Xamar. Ill get my libaan
tumblr_otsmofzKQI1tsxirao3_540.gif

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Your earlier posts and comments suggest otherwise lol, you have exhibited a lot of ism

Don’t make m start digging them
:fittytousand:
You have time to dig up past posts but not hit that Kazakhstani broad up that you always babble about
Always so concerned about black men because that chick got impregnated by one right?

I don't worry about goofy niggas like you sweetheart
K05pB4.gif

Find yourself a hobby outside of licking the white mans ass clean you house :it0tdo8: I don't associate my self with self haters :it0tdo8:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
wendy-williams-gif-15.gif
1. Most have a bad superiority complex 2. they are all qabilist ( ALL ). 3. Most are bums and sit at home all day in talking trash about somali women who 9/10 are actually doing something with their lives. 4. They hate on happy interracial relationships/marriages 5. Most of the time they either have no dp or some black and white picture of Somali guy wearing traditional clothes and has an Afro spewing none sense such as “ blm shills”,”Madow loving bit*hes” and last but not least “sharmu*oos” :draketf: You cant say this is incorrect
  1. most somali women do shitty useless degrees(that negates the "doing something with their lives" claim)
  2. ensuring the preservation of our deen and dhaqan isnt necessarily a bad thing.
  3. Modern-day qabilism with second-generation Somali youths is generally harmless and consists mainly of stereotypes, unlike the qabilsm that could potentially get you killed in the 90s.
You've raised some valid points, but there are some holes in your arguments

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Inshallah I'll find a moisturized Omar from the motherland instead of dealing with these western ashy Abdis

TEAM #ANTIWESTERNABDIS
giphy.gif
Go Get your Omar in Xamar. Ill get my libaan
tumblr_otsmofzKQI1tsxirao3_540.gif
Lol im legit laughing, you do know that if you marry a man from somalia that you would essentially be indefinitely confined to the kitchen, these guys arent progressive , your whole life shall be defined by the parameters of the kitchen, let that sink in.:bell:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Hawiye men are the hottest men in Africa mashallah our KINGS :liberaltears:
lmao,dont killl me:mjlol:
who brought qabil into this,one thing I've noticed that seems to be common within Hawiye women is that they feel the need to continually stress the superiority of the men/people.I mean you never see a Darood woman saying that Darood men are the best looking men in Africa, shows a lot about the deep insecurities within beesha Hawiye:manny::bell::farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.