Real men are feminists

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Individualism always allow nationalism but nationalism only allow individualism if it's the goal of the state which is usually not the case. Individualism is about each people working together whenever they share value(out of either personal or collective(if they believe) interest). Individualists usually allow collectivists as long as they don't tread on unconsensual victim. On the other hand, collectivists usually do not do this. They want to put their value first and do not care about other. This lack of empathy is generally bad for the society. Even the most collectivistic people (rationally possible) would likely admit that a nation is too huge for all to share value.

Fair enough but still I believe we should strive for a community oriented country.
Everyone thinks for himself/herself back home, without having a sense of collectivist mind. A country can't survive without a community. Inviduals are ofc importants but i never said i'm okay with a lack of empathy, in fact without collectivism, many poor folks would have died in Djibouti and Somalia. If everybody doesn't care about the other, the poor will be dead. Europe is a perfect of that.
I want a model that's a in between Japan and the US. First, bringing collectivism and nationalism and then we shall let the indivudual express itself. That's my point.
Religion can't be separated from the state unfortunately.

Kratos

Sonder
I agree they are ugly, broke, with small manhood. Already two small d having niggas disliked this thread
Equivalating manhood with penis size? Imagine if a man reduced womanhood to sex, vaginal functions or breast size. Perfect example of feminist hypocrisy right here folks

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It’s in the Quran and the Bible, plus men are natural born leaders and are also stronger than women and most civilisations have been built by men, most wars fought by men, the most difficult jobs are performed by men( building houses, sky scrapers, mining, railway etc.)
That’s the role of the man and his purpose other than worshipping the one true God. However the woman has her role which is a nurture and a helper to the man, like I said two different creations two different roles and responsibilities but I am 100% for equal rights.View attachment 66777

Now you are talking out of your ass. Shove your sexist rant up in your ass.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Equivalating manhood with penis size? Imagine if a man reduced womanhood to sex, vaginal functions or breast size. Perfect example of feminist hypocrisy right here folks
It’s the truth though anti feminists are small or in the closet. Which one are you :pachah1:

Lmao @HIGH PRIESTESS is mistaking misandrism with feminism. Feminism promotes femininity, gender, equality and women empowerment.
Didn’t you read what I wrote? :farmajoyaab: I specifically stated that Western feminism is misandrist in nature and does not align with the true purpose of feminism which is female empowerment and liberation. It’s not me that’s confusing misandrism and feminism, it’s those clueless so-called feminists.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Don't try to understand low IQ feminists. They cry if you make a sexist joke but they allow themselves to be sexists against men.
It's pure hypocrisy, egalitarism is the way.

5865.jpg
:patrice:

I see the definition of a "real man" has changed considerably. Say, has the defining what constitutes a man been hijacked by women?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Didn’t you read what I wrote? :farmajoyaab: I specifically stated that Western feminism is misandrist in nature and does not align with the true purpose of feminism which is female empowerment and liberation. It’s not me that’s confusing misandrism and feminism, it’s those clueless so-called feminists.

I honestly don’t know where you met these western feminists who want women to act masculine:shookgabre:

Kratos

Sonder
It’s the truth though anti feminists are small or in the closet. Which one are you :pachah1:
Neither. I'm not an anti-feminist. Feminism is not a clearly defined ideology. Like you already mentioned, it encompasses a wide set of beliefs and two different feminists can often hold contradicting ideas. Some feminist ideas make sense but others are outright ridiculous. I'm not much concerned with the label itself since it doesn't tell me what the feminist actually believes. Are you one of those feminists who campaign for equal rights in the workplace or the abolition of FGM, or are you one of those who believe that they will destroy the patriarchy by showing their armpit hair?

Also, there is no correlation between penis size and a man's view on feminism. Radical feminists on the other hand tend to be fat, hairy and unloved. The fat acceptance movement is heavily (pun intended) associated with 3rd wave feminism

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
5865.jpg
:patrice:

I see the definition of a "real man" has changed considerably. Say, has the defining what constitutes a man been hijacked by women?

He's a white knight and a male feminist.
A parasite for his race and his gender, many like him think they can have access to females but in reality they don't.
Look at this serious case ;
national-male-feminist-long-does-he-have-women-until-he-31748947.png

:siilaanyolaugh::russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol:
Incels are nothing compared to these guys:gucciwhat:
lazy-male-feminist-e1530303259418.png

:drakelaugh:
There are linked to the category of the Soyboys, the guys that lack T level and manhood:pachah1:

A woman being a feminist is okay.
But a male feminist pro western feminism:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It doesn't work in the West what are you talking about, what you think every country in the West is like France or the UK, everybody thinks for them selfs what you want someone to think for you ?? :draketf:

Your all over the place, your not putting forward one singular straight thought point, why I'm saying this for example the exact same thing your pushing for we have been doing it since forever!, and nothing has changed for the better doing the same thing over and over looking to get a different result each time is pure insanity, and you still want more of the same ish :ileycry: at this point i don't even know if your trolling or not, and the icing on the cake is you literally want to send us back to the medieval times, that small village you live in frog land has driven you up the wall.:shookgabre:

View attachment 66776

Lmao the guy is batshit crazy :chrisfreshhah:

But that gif tho
tenor.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Some guys in this thread are in the closet. Y’all better show your pride or I will tag y’all in my next lbgtq thread, you dirty hypocrites:hillarybiz:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Now you are talking out of your ass. Shove your sexist rant up in your ass.
Your delusional, but I hear your habesha so it might be all that kifto you eat. Maybe start cooking your hiilib and your brain cells might function to there maximum, my habesha macanay.370C7929-85EE-4BB8-9E6A-71215A105550.png

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Neither. I'm not an anti-feminist. Feminism is not a clearly defined ideology. Like you already mentioned, it encompasses a wide set of beliefs and two different feminists can often hold contradicting ideas. Some feminist ideas make sense but others are outright ridiculous. I'm not much concerned with the label itself since it doesn't tell me what the feminist actually believes. Are you one of those feminists who campaign for equal rights in the workplace or the abolition of FGM, or are you one of those who believe that they will destroy the patriarchy by showing their armpit hair?

Also, there is no correlation between penis size and a man's view on feminism. Radical feminists on the other hand tend to be fat, hairy and unloved. The fat acceptance movement is heavily (pun intended) associated with 3rd wave feminism

Yes there is correlation between penis size and a man views, insecure men tend be below average and have small cocks, they act so dominant. They hate women because can’t laid or even date. Feminists tend to be slim and fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending