Real men are feminists

Status
Not open for further replies.
234.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Well there will always be extremist in every group. As long as you believe women deserve the same rights as men you can call it whatever you want it.

Then it's not feminism. Feminism is for women. I don't believe in modern day feminism, it's the incel mentality. They are usually left leaning and i'm not.

I want females to be recognised by the society, but not a female suprematie.

Why are these Feminist Idea's:faysalwtf: :mahubowtf:

You would think so right? The fact that they're so high on the feminist agenda means one of two things:
We've near peaked in gender equality in the West.

Alternatively, feminism is enabling ubiquitous male privilege and men are reaping the rewards sowed by women. Reminder that a transgender woman wom woman of the year for nothing other than coming out at a transgender.

:kanyehmm:

You would think so right? The fact that they're so high on the feminist agenda means one of two things:
We've near peaked in gender equality in the West.

Alternatively, feminism is enabling ubiquitous male privilege and men are reaping the rewards sowed by women. Reminder that a transgender woma woman the year for nothing other than coming out at a transgender.

:kanyehmm:

The World is ending Wallahi,:jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
Do Trans rights count as Feminism,
or is Feminism just for women,as it should be? :yacadiim:

I’ll put an end to this debate once and for all.

Trans-women are not women. They are trans-women. We can support them but it won’t be at the cost of female safety. That means they shouldn’t compete against women in sports, academia or any other realm designed specifically for women.

Great thread

Anyone who doesn’t believe in equal rights has a small piece

Knowles, I don't even refute the label anymore. You girls won. I proclaim myself a feminist in real life, life is easier that way. Most women aren't as feminist as they'd like to think. The majority of women go against at least one or two mainstream feminist principles. They just don't want to be uncle toms and I'll kindly play along like the gentleman I am.

From experience, it's much easier to sway girls' opinions if you start off on conmon ground.

Muji

VIP
Knowles, I don't even refute the label anymore. You girls won. I proclaim myself a feminist in real life, life is easier that way. Most women aren't as feminist as they'd like to think. The majority of women go against at least one or two mainstream feminist principles. They just don't want to be uncle toms and I'll kindly play along like the gentleman I am.

From experience, it's much easier to sway girls' opinions if you start off on conmon ground.

Nobody cares walal. That was two paragraphs of nothingness and @AussieHustler doesnt like it when you speak to me so quit it

Muji

VIP
No you wont, the Elite have decided against you.
According to them Trans women are women and they shall replace real women in all things women.
Trans Women, IE: Men, shall rule the world

Trans-women have one of the highest suicide rates in the world. We are not fighting them, just simply telling them that we can’t have an inclusive space for women if it includes men.

It is futile to resist :kanyehmm:

It is futile to resist :kanyehmm:

No brother, bi'ithnillah we will change the movement from within. The more we aggressively and mindlessly mock feminism the tighter they band together and the deeper the pit.

:fittytousand:

Norwegian women are already turning back and preferring to forego the radical agenda ascribed to them

I’ll put an end to this debate once and for all.

Trans-women are not women. They are trans-women. We can support them but it won’t be at the cost of female safety. That means they shouldn’t compete against women in sports, academia or any other realm designed specifically for women.
Then men and women arent equal right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending