There are different types of feminists.
Liberal feminists
Radical
Cultural
Black and womanist
Ecofeminism
Mannist
Black girl magic feminists

You can be a feminist and religious, there are feminist nuns who support abortion and trans rights.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What is the difference between a liberal and a radical feminist? What about cultural feminist? Never heard of that one

Radical feminists are militant, a radical feminist aims to dismantle patriarchy rather than making adjustments to the system through legal change
Liberal feminism promotes gender equality and bringing down the glass ceiling.
Cultural feminists overlap with radical feminists. However, their solution is not about completely uprooting beliefs about men and women. The movement is about finding ways to make the female essence a more appreciated part of society.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yass!!
281D7541-4806-42C6-9F68-F55073494B00.jpeg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So you prefer an ideology that advocates for selfish/reckless actions at the expense of your own not to say that what i said suggests herd mentality
why am i not surprised:ivers:

She's for individualism, which is against the somali culture since we are a collectivist people. Everyone thinks about the tribe and the clan. Individuality doesn't exist in our culture so i think she's wrong. Feminism as the Westernised version is dangerous for our culture. I advocate for females being recognised by our society but i don't think indivudiality will be accepted. Transgerism won't ever be accepted lmao

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
She's for individualism, which is against the somali culture since we are a collectivist people. Everyone thinks about the tribe and the clan. Individuality doesn't exist in our culture so i think she's wrong. Feminism as the Westernised version is dangerous for our culture. I advocate for females being recognised by our society but i don't think indivudiality will be accepted. Transgerism won't ever be accepted lmao

Its the collective mindset that enabled us to survive the difficult terrain of Somalia throughout time and fend of enemies despite our small numbers.Had any other European or African country ha fallen into a similiar civil war, they would died in 10s of millions. Somalis send money back home and if your neighbour is hungry or even a traveller, you would share with them. If we were individualists, we would not exist today

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The West deserves more collectivism mentality! White folks should have the mentality of clan/tribe otherwise their countries are f*cked and they won't survive. I wish the best for Somalis and all other ethnicities, besides the niggaz from Somaliland (issa joke).
We need less corruption tbh that's the main problem with Somalia.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Aren’t you a transgender..why are you so anti your own gender? You look good as female :ehh:

Collectivism is for African villages:kanyeshrug:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Aren’t you a transgender..why are you so anti your own gender? You look good as female :ehh:

Collectivism is for African villages:kanyeshrug:

African villages? Africa needs more collectivism. Niggaz need to work FOR THEIR ETHNIC GROUPS.
Either way, they will be wiped out!
And no, nice try but i'm not a transgender. Trolling > your feminist logic.
We don't need westernised indivuality. We are already corrupted. But technologies and economic deals with Europe and the USA are great, China is too dangerous.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
God put man above the woman because the man is the leader, when you put the woman as the leader you get what we have now most marriages end in divorce, single parent homes being promoted, basically chaos but this has happened in every society before this, the men deviate from Gods law reverse it then God destroys the nation, remember God doesnt change the destiny of a people unless they change what’s in their hearts. So I stick with the natural order, that doesn’t mean I don’t believe in equal rights I do, however equality no because we’re two different creations with different roles and responsibilities. F9E58ADC-B44C-4C85-9184-C020EF1FEDB6.png

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
African villages? Africa needs more collectivism. Niggaz need to work FOR THEIR ETHNIC GROUPS.
Either way, they will be wiped out!
And no, nice try but i'm not a transgender. Trolling > your feminist logic.
We don't need westernised indivuality. We are already corrupted. But technologies and economic deals with Europe and the USA are great, China is too dangerous.

Africa is the only continent where killing, raping, and corruption are normalized. Africa is a dark continent and the people are dark spirited and uncouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending