Real men are feminists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tumblr_livap7LOvB1qam9who1_4001.jpg

There is no such thing as a feminist man.

have you ever seen those anti-feminist women who like to appease to men, why are they called pickmes? Because it goes against a women's nature unless her intention is to draw attention from men. It's the same case for men, unless they want points from females. but in reality most women don't really respect them-they just see them as pets or spectacles. :manny:. Studies show that most women prefer chivalrous virtues, men who hold open doors, spend on them, etc, to men who wear pink and hold up signs.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

have you ever seen those anti-feminist women who like to appease to men, why are they called pickmes? Because it goes against a women's nature unless her intention is to draw attention from men. It's the same case for men, unless they want points from females. but in reality women don't really respect them-they just see them as pets or spectacles. :manny:. Studies show that most women prefer chivalrous virtues, men who hold open doors, spend on them, etc, to men who wear pink and hold up signs.
The-Rock-clapping-Clapping.gif

Kratos

Sonder
Yes there is correlation between penis size and a man views, insecure men tend be below average and have small cocks, they act so dominant. They hate women because can’t laid or even date. Feminists tend to be slim and fit.
Only s with loose vaginal openings complain about small cocks

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Only s with loose vaginal openings complain about small cocks
There is no such thing as loose vagina, a baby comes out of that thing and snaps back to normal. You just admitted that you have small syndrome, you got triggered. Chill and lose some weight, you will gain couple of inches.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

have you ever seen those anti-feminist women who like to appease to men, why are they called pickmes? Because it goes against a women's nature unless her intention is to draw attention from men. It's the same case for men, unless they want points from females. but in reality most women don't really respect them-they just see them as pets or spectacles. :manny:. Studies show that most women prefer chivalrous virtues, men who hold open doors, spend on them, etc, to men who wear pink and hold up signs.
You are a pickme, biter old lady.Incels show this woman some love

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I believe Babies and Children of either gender should be Protected from TORTURE and MUTILATION!

For Millennia, the Somali people TORTURED and MUTILATED their Children!

This INHUMANITY has Devastated our Motherland and People!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
The Prepuce is an actual HOOD of Protection for the Glans Penis.

This is one reason why many Somali men are Fuckin' Deadbeats who don't take care of their children!

Hold Your Children Tight.

You are a pickme, biter old lady.Incels show this woman some love
You sound very bitter. And if I'm a pickme what does that make the guy in your avatar :gucciwhat:

You don't like that I'm telling the truth. You big up feminist guys but promote toxic masc with shit like "small d" and incel...foh with your hypocrisy. Majority of so called feminist guys only say that to trick gullible ones such as yourself.

btw, the problem with feminist such as yourself is the only thing your entire persona surrounds around is your reproductive system. Men/sex/abortion/walks/birth control and you can't to function outside of that. Xoolo iska socoto truly!

Last edited:
You sound very bitter. And if I'm a pickme what does that make the guy in your avatar :gucciwhat:

You don't like that I'm telling the truth. You big up feminist guys but promote toxic masc with shit like "small d" and incel...foh with your hypocrisy. Majority of so called feminist guys only say that to trick gullible ones such as yourself.

btw, the problem with feminist such as yourself is the only thing your entire persona surrounds around is your reproductive system. Men/sex/abortion/walks/birth control and you can't to function outside of that. Xoolo iska socoto truly!
I don't want my final posts to be negative, So I apologize for my insults @Emily you can life your life as you like. Likewise, I hope you wouldn't make such negative assumptions against me in the future based on one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts