Real Arabs

What the hell are you talking about what Turks. They Arabs have been in Levantine area longer than Turks who arrived from Mongolia. Maybe you mean Roman look and not Turkish. Don't act so dramatic real authentic Arabs still live, but the word Arab has been broadened since Empirical days.
Maybe they exist and live in the middle deserts away from the media. Why do u care about Arabs? Go defend your brothers and sisters who are getting beaten in saudi jails.
To me all non somali are the same in my eyes.

Yemenis Aren't Arabs too , they're south semites, they did not speak Arabic till the 3rd century A.D. , they spoke south semitic:
20200323_175137.png

Last edited:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Egyptians are literally just a mix of Greeks, Romans, Arabs, and the original people of Pharaoh. They are not Arab no where near it. Bedouin Arabs moved and live in rural areas and especially Sinai.

Moroccans Algerians, Libyans, Tunisians are all majority Berber by DNA and are just Arabized. Again Bedouins moved there and intermarried. It was higher status to claim the ruling Arab rather than Berber.

Lebanese same situation rural areas have some bedouin tribes but the people are literally just Phoenicians with some mixture.
egyptians are mainly Arab sxb stop being a weirdo
4BECE760-43A8-4E3F-B01B-6315344F0B96.jpeg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
egyptians are mainly Arab sxb stop being a weirdo
View attachment 100406
https://stepcdn.com/assets/2017-01/11/14/zamky/capture-jpg-700x.jpg

Arabs dont even have a common ancestry and the Arab tribes are Arab by language and Dhaqan unlike Somali clans that actually have 1 common Abtirsi when you ignore the fake Ayrab lineages
The other day I realised one thing..
Somali clans who claim arab lineage are technically the result of a somali woman who married out.. Xalimo-exit in full effect since the beginning :faysalwtf:

https://stepcdn.com/assets/2017-01/11/14/zamky/capture-jpg-700x.jpg

Only the Nubians in the South are the true Egyptians

Trending