Real Arabs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You should do the 23andme test bro. Since you lot were originally reer Bari you might carry J like some of the other Harti
lets say he carries H-Group J will you start licking his balls then kkkkkkkkk war wuxuu doqonsanaa

maxresdefault.jpg

my people

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ismail married into the Arabs but he himself was not an Arab but from Mesopotamia
Not true bro, Ibrahim (The Mesopotamian) married Hagar(Ethiopian-Egyptian) and thus created the Arabs (Ismail), just like our Levantine/North African ancestor raped our Proto Nilotic ancestor. Thus we are basically pretty similar in descent.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Not true bro, Ibrahim (The Mesopotamian) married Hagar(Ethiopian-Egyptian) and thus created the Arabs (Ismail), just like our Levantine/North African ancestor raped our Proto Nilotic ancestor. Thus we are basically pretty similar in descent.
Arabs existed prior to Ismail. Hud and Salix pbut were both Arabs who predate Ismail pbuh

Apollo

VIP
Today I met a Palestinian, initially I thought he was an Egyptian and asked if he was Egyptian. Sheeit you can barely tell the difference between them.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nabateans don't predate Ibrahim akhi
True Abraham could also be older than the Assyrians if he was born during the Babylonian era. The first mention of Arabs in recorded history was the Assyrians describing their territory - according to wiki at least
1584990630466.png

Somali is a separate ethnicity to Arabs.
And Arabs are not even actual Arabs anyway. The people in gulf countries look like Indian to me. The levantines look like Turkish /white.
The real Arabs died a long time ago. These Arabs copy the culture of them and are just mixtures of different ethnicities. People of ad were the last arabs.

A Chinese is not the same as an indonesia who isn't the same as a pakistani.

In the same manner, a Somali isn't an Arab or a Madow. You don't need to be an Arab bootyclapper or a BBC enthusiast.

CaliTedesse

VIP
And Arabs are not even actual Arabs anyway. The people in gulf countries look like Indian to me. The levantines look like Turkish /white.
The real Arabs died a long time ago. These Arabs copy the culture of them and are just mixtures of different ethnicities. People of ad were the last arabs.
What the hell are you talking about what Turks. They Arabs have been in Levantine area longer than Turks who arrived from Mongolia. Maybe you mean Roman look and not Turkish. Don't act so dramatic real authentic Arabs still live, but the word Arab has been broadened since Empirical days.

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
A Chinese is not the same as an indonesia who isn't the same as a pakistani.

In the same manner, a Somali isn't an Arab or a Madow. You don't need to be an Arab bootyclapper or a BBC enthusiast.
You dont need to take it far too like the incels & make monkey memes.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

:ileycry:
You've never seen gulf arabs :deadpeter::dead:

Trending

Latest posts