Real Arabs

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This Arab beg mentality is embarrassing honestly. People need to stop claiming it. Being arab isn't a "culture" it's an ethnicity, so stop claiming it. Here are the list of real Arab countries, if you don't hail from there then sadly you aren't a real one.

* Syria and Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt and Palestine have large bedouin communities but the populations largely are not Arab. North Africa as well

YEMEN, SAUDI ARABIA, OMAN, BAHRAIN, QATAR, KUWAIT, JORDAN, UAE

1584981998874.png

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I'm Arab. My lineage traces all the way back to Yemeni via Shiekh Darood! My timo Jelec and golden skin is prove I'm not African! Even our language is similar to al arabia!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
Even by flag color, Somalia and Djibouti stick out. :ftw9nwa: All the other ones are a combo of red, white, green, and black with no blue.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
0d8.jpg

I'm Arab and you can't deny my identity you Afro-centrist Madow 3abeed scum. My lineage traces back to Banu Hashim through ash-Shaykh Isxaaq ibn Axmed al-Hashimi who came from Ard ul-Xijaas in Arabia. I'm more Arab than even people from some supposedly "Arab" countries like Morocco and Lebanon. My soft curly hair and reddish skin tone is proof that I'm an Arab and not a black African. Even our language is 50% Arabic which just proves my point.

Carabtu ha noolaato!
!يا شباب العُربي هيا

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'm Arab and you can't deny my identity you Afro-centrist scum. My lineage traces back to Banu Hashim through ash-Shaykh Isxaaq ibn Axmed al-Hashimi who came from Ard ul-Xijaas in Arabia. I'm more Arab than even people from some supposedly "Arab" countries like Morocco and Lebanon. My soft curly hair and reddish skin tone is proof that I'm an Arab and not a black African. Even our language is 50% Arabic which just proves my theory.

Carabtu ha noolaato!
!يا شباب العربي هيا

Do you look like this guy?
1584982975803.png

Nope, you're completely wrong my friend. Modern-day Yemenis are the only and purest ''Arabs'', they don't have a single admixture in them. Saudis, Omanis, Iraqis, and Kuwaitis, Bahrainis all have high amounts of Persian blood in them.

Arabs are the ones who claim those lands and those people.

Amazigh aka Berbers try to hold onto their identity but I don't think it's easy.

Also, it doesn't help that Arabs are the wealthy ones, not the natives.

Can you blame the natives for going along with the ride? They're all Caucasian cousins anyway.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Arabs dont even have a common ancestry and the Arab tribes are Arab by language and Dhaqan unlike Somali clans that actually have 1 common Abtirsi when you ignore the fake Ayrab lineages

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Arabs are the ones who claim those lands and those people.

Amazigh aka Berbers try to hold onto their identity but I don't think it's easy.

Also, it doesn't help that Arabs are the wealthy ones, not the natives.

Can you blame the natives for going along with the ride? They're all Caucasian cousins anyway.
Is the political section dry walaal?

Im feeling the crunch myself and posting normally compared to my usual stuff:mjcry:

Trending