Real Arabs

Arabs are the ones who claim those lands and those people.

Amazigh aka Berbers try to hold onto their identity but I don't think it's easy.

Also, it doesn't help that Arabs are the wealthy ones, not the natives.

Can you blame the natives for going along with the ride? They're all Caucasian cousins anyway.

North Africans are Berbers, even the Arabized ones. Egyptians are a cluster of Romans, Greeks, and Berbers hence why their skin is light like some Europeans. The natives are the Yemenis, they are the poorest. Look at how they're being treated by their wealthier and more powerful ''Arab Gulf'' brothers.

Many choose to ignore this fact. The Prophet pbuh was an Ishmaelite Semite while other Arabs have different origins
Isn't Ishmael the Father of the Arabs, just like how Isaac is the Father of the Hebrews/Jews?

How can one be Arabised if he's already an Ethnic Arab, since he's a descendent of Ishmael?

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Speak for yourselves

20180227_190242 (1).png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wtf is this xaar why do Somalis side with Arab enemies. Okay Somalia may not be Arab but to say The Levant is not Arab and North Africa is just working for the enemies of Islam who hate Arabs with a passion like the Gaal Berber, Turk, Persian and Indian nationalists who are Kafirun. In that fight we should aid our Arab brothers, because Arabs form the center of Islam and we are one body.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Wtf is this xaar why do Somalis side with Arab enemies. Okay Somalia may not be Arab but to say The Levant is not Arab and North Africa is just working for the enemies of Islam who hate Arabs with a passion like the Gaal Berber, Turk, Persian and Indian nationalists who are Kafirun. In that fight we should aid our Arab brothers, because Arabs form the center of Islam and we are one body.
Phoenicians and Berbers bro.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Do you really start the "If you don't look like this then ...." thing? Arab identity it is not about the look but about ethnicity and to some extent culture. That is why Arabs genealogy divide into 3 main groups, Ancient Arabs, Pure Arabs and Arabized Arabs, the prophet belongs to the 3rd one.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Phoenicians and Berbers bro.
That's nonsense , just a small group of Lebanese nationalists that identify as Phoenicians. Berbers are a minority too. Heck saying Egyptians are Berbers is just retarded akhi. My friend is Egyptian he is from a pure Arab tribe in Sinai. Most Moroccans, Algerians, Libyans and Tunisians all identify as ARAB. Plus all those nationalist movements were started by French cumpdumpsters.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That's nonsense , just a small group of Lebanese nationalists that identify as Phoenicians. Berbers are a minority too. Heck saying Egyptians are Berbers is just retarded akhi. My friend is Egyptian he is from a pure Arab tribe in Sinai. Most Moroccans, Algerians, Libyans and Tunisians all identify as ARAB.
Egyptians are literally just a mix of Greeks, Romans, Arabs, and the original people of Pharaoh. They are not Arab no where near it. Bedouin Arabs moved and live in rural areas and especially Sinai.

Moroccans Algerians, Libyans, Tunisians are all majority Berber by DNA and are just Arabized. Again Bedouins moved there and intermarried. It was higher status to claim the ruling Arab rather than Berber.

Lebanese same situation rural areas have some bedouin tribes but the people are literally just Phoenicians with some mixture.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Egyptians are literally just a mix of Greeks, Romans, Arabs, and the original people of Pharaoh. They are not Arab no where near it. Bedouin Arabs moved and live in rural areas and especially Sinai.

Moroccans Algerians, Libyans, Tunisians are all majority Berber by DNA and are just Arabized. Again Bedouins moved there and intermarried. It was higher status to claim the ruling Arab rather than Berber.

Lebanese same situation rural areas have some bedouin tribes but the people are literally just Phoenicians with some mixture.
Dude no one in their daily life cares about DNA, they identify as Arabs, enjoy Arab literature and poems, speak Arabic , sing Arabic and love being Arabic. If DNA mattered the Anatolian's would not identify as Turks.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

My north african friends all identify as arab. It doesn't matter how you see them but most NA will call them selves arab and african

You never had any arab friends so you wouldn't know much about them really tbh

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Dude no one in their daily life cares about DNA, they identify as Arabs, enjoy Arab literature and poems, speak Arabic , sing Arabic and love being Arabic. If DNA mattered the Anatolian's would not identify as Turks.
Mentally colonized people its sad claiming a lineage you don't belong to. Most of the people are still berber and in the rural areas they speak their language. It's important you can hold onto islam and your identity at the same time. I agree a lot of these nationalists are secular, but it doesn't discount the truth - they aren't real arabs any more than you and I are.

CaliTedesse

VIP
My north african friends all identify as arab. It doesn't matter how you see them but most NA will call them selves arab and african

You never had any arab friends so you wouldn't know much about them really tbh
He removed Iraq from Arabs when it was the seat of Muslim Caliphate for so long. Even my friend who originates from Mosul is a proud Arab.

Did you know all these nationalist movements were basically pioneered by French men.

French man: Your original pagan culture was beautiful, why do you not get rid of this Muhammadan culture? (basically wanting to incite ethnic violence and weaken Muslim countries)

Dumb gaal wannabe: UHHHH My CuOUntrY My Cullrtrure ... rEalLY??

1584986903600.png

Dumb gaal wannabe: WooOOOOOOOWW Immm ProUUddd Burber and PhuNicIan SlAVve tO RoMAns
1584987019600.png

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
He removed Iraq from Arabs when it was the seat of Muslim Caliphate for so long. Even my friend who originates from Mosul is a proud Arab.

Did you know all these nationalist movements were basically pioneered by French men.

French man: Your original pagan culture was beautiful, why do you not get rid of this Muhammadan culture? (basically wanting to incite ethnic violence and weaken Muslim countries)

Dumb gaal wannabe: UHHHH My CuOUntrY My Cullrtrure ... rEalLY??

View attachment 100322

Dumb gaal wannabe: WooOOOOOOOWW Immm ProUUddd Burber and PhuNicIan SlAVve tO RoMAns
View attachment 100324
Lmfaoo

@The Good
almost everyone from the arab world even somalis identify as an arab. DNA shit doesn't matter irl

Trending

Latest posts