Rapp låt från förra året

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Girl when I found out somalis live in Europe other than the UK
View attachment 146160

girl i can ONLY stand the UK in the euros skskskslshsh the other somalis are big weird. They speak colonizer a language proudly and sound like Hitler, and they also miss the cultural barriers too, they don’t get the memes

they mad at us when they should be mad at their hooyos for swimming to Viking land of irrelevancy. How much do you wanna bet they’re gonna leave their nations in the future ?

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
i preferred when you guys spokeViking. It’s clear English isn’t your best suit, and how you having to learn a whole other language just cause where you’re born the langauge is irrelevant LOOOOL irrelevant nation and irrelevant diaspora.
U calling us irrevelant when u americans did buranbur to dead madow burned ur cities thats called relevant then sure u guys win bunch of apes :pachah1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i preferred when you guys spokeViking. It’s clear English isn’t your best suit, and how you having to learn a whole other language just cause where you’re born the langauge is irrelevant LOOOOL irrelevant nation and irrelevant diaspora.
grammar natzi mad

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
well, it is one of the best places to live :gaasdrink:
Mpls. And St. Paul Fire Departments Stretched Thin As Businesses Continue  To Burn – WCCO | CBS Minnesota

x z

U calling us irrevelant when u americans did buranbur to dead madow burned ur cities thats called relevant then sure u guys win bunch of apes :pachah1:
So first i was British, then i was American? Am i Australian next. Yall Scandinavian losers have below room temperature IQ wallahi

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
girl i can ONLY stand the UK in the euros skskskslshsh the other somalis are big weird. They speak colonizer a language proudly and sound like Hitler, and they also miss the cultural barriers too, they don’t get the memes

they mad at us when they should be mad at their hooyos for swimming to Viking land of irrelevancy. How much do you wanna bet they’re gonna leave their nations in the future ?
Yall literally cant even speak ur mother langauge and ur one of them :draketf: at least we r on deen n hold our langauge culture

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

says the one chimping out for churchill u niggas love ur little depressed island cuz their only ones that give a shit about ur sl lool

x z

says the one chimping out for churchill u niggas love ur little depressed island cuz their only ones that give a shit about ur sl lool

walaal, get help. Somaliland has no relevancy in this, and so does UK, both live rent free in your head.
Can’t say anything about Canada cause you know it is way better than your euro hellhole

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
LOOOOOOOOOL allow them sis, they only learn how English recently online to be able to squabble with the relevant diaspora.
we thriving in peace while u lots are shaking ur asses inorder to be accepted by the blacks lool stay mad losers thank u guys left the eu the less we have to see u the beetter stay maad :pachah1:

x z

Oh so you using OUR slang now? Don’t use “y’all” if america is trash. hold on to your own mother language
View attachment 146164

sis all they do is bite other cultures.

like don’t bemad at the relevant diaspora then talks like us. Listen to Dutch and Finnish Somalis, all their slang is UK and US .looooool wannabes wallahi

don’t hate outside of the club, when you can’t even get in! LEGO

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
walaal, get help. Somaliland has no relevancy in this, and so does UK, both live rent free in your head.
Can’t say anything about Canada cause you know it is way better than your euro hellhole
[/QUOTE
im from there dummy so i know how u niggas think kkkk

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
sis all they do is bite other cultures.

like don’t bemad at the relevant diaspora then talks like us. Listen to Dutch and Finnish Somalis, all their slang is UK and US .looooool wannabes wallahi

don’t hate outside of the club, when you can’t even get in! LEGO
Once a fan always a fan

Trending

Latest posts