Rapp låt från förra året

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
U dissed whole Europe thinking it was a country with same ppl same langauge u assumed we have connection to hitler acuudubillah dont embarrass ur self more pls:nahgirl:
bruuh disse hjerne skada idiotene ee såå opotatte of oppmerksomhet de tror at hvis de skrike og danse for de svarte så komme folk te å like wallahi hvært einaste somalske samfunn ser på dissa folka og e skamma de e de einaste folkå som skape kaos og bryr seg om ka andre raser har å sei om oss eg love deg når går på sosiale medier så ser du at det e de som lage negative steriotyper om seg sjøl sånn at andre kan respektere dem eg love deg du vil aldri høra någe negatvit fra andre land kor somalere bor det e alltid de engelsk talende landå kor de oppføre seg som vill dyr og brenne ner alt it tilegg så e de stolte øve det og

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
bruuh disse hjerne skada idiotene ee såå opotatte of oppmerksomhet de tror at hvis de skrike og danse for de svarte så komme folk te å like wallahi hvært einaste somalske samfunn ser på dissa folka og e skamma de e de einaste folkå som skape kaos og bryr seg om ka andre raser har å sei om oss eg love deg når går på sosiale medier så ser du at det e de som lage negative steriotyper om seg sjøl sånn at andre kan respektere dem eg love deg du vil aldri høra någe negatvit fra andre land kor somalere bor det e alltid de engelsk talende landå kor de oppføre seg som vill dyr og brenne ner alt it tilegg så e de stolte øve det og
Bror va ska man göra du går in på twitter det finns drama samam för tiktok instagram asså vart som helst vi har kurder balkan asså alla ethnicteter men ingen drama ingen beef bara normalt ingen e vit heller svart bara somalie och så vidare men de har apor asså :kanyehmm:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Bror va ska man göra du går in på twitter det finns drama samam för tiktok instagram asså vart som helst vi har kurder balkan asså alla ethnicteter men ingen drama ingen beef bara normalt ingen e vit heller svart bara somalie och så vidare men de har apor asså :kanyehmm:
eg tror det e best at me finne opp et nytt navn for oss sjølv sånn at me ikkje blir assosiert me disse hemissene disse folkå like e hvordan utlendinger erter dem siden det ikkje finnes en kur for sånnt så e det best at me lage minst mulig bråk jo mindre jo bedre så neste gang någen spør oss kor me e fra så seie me e fra scandinavia og hvis de spør kor me blei født så seie me e fra sør america kkkk

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Nayaa @x z and @IgaFuuq let the minority .5s have their day in peace. Remember diversity is our strength
maxresdefault.jpg

Scandi diaspora has the worst rep
YES, we have knife wars :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
My broodder, listen. Atleast Scandi Somalis take care of each other bc we are minority seen as black. But you guys live among the worst diaspora and still manage have a bad rep. Shame wallahi

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Scandi diaspora has the worst rep
lets be real u anglophones are the ones behind every bad somali stereotype there is as u guys are the loudest fuckers and the only ones who use twitter and spread ur shit around for the world to see il rather be not known or have my shit exposed to the world while doing my business in peace

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
My broodder, listen. Atleast Scandi Somalis take care of each other bc we are minority seen as black. But you guys live among the worst diaspora and still manage have a bad rep. Shame wallahi
wallahi these anglophones are dumb as shit how can they talk about bad rep when they diss themself on twitter and burn their neighbourhoods down for a star wallahi i bet they wanna be as quite as us so that everybody can forget them instead of being known as the wannabe blacks they are :westbrookswag:

wallahi these anglophones are dumb as shit how can they talk about bad rep when they diss themself on twitter and burn their neighbourhoods down for a star wallahi i bet they wanna be as quite as us so that everybody can forget them instead of being known as the wannabe blacks they are :westbrookswag:
On god these American malis are fools niggas are the biggest embarrassment to us diasporas hell they’ve given us malis here in europe a reputation of stealing and people thinking all of us faraxs got fat bums audubillah
:mjlol:
The funny thing about these niggas is that they say their inside jokes in english so that the ajnabis can take notes in roasting us bunch of morons wallahi.

Alluring

Sayonara
lets be real u anglophones are the ones behind every bad somali stereotype there is as u guys are the loudest fuckers and the only ones who use twitter and spread ur shit around for the world to see il rather be not known or have my shit exposed to the world while doing my business in peace
Aren't y'all the ones who make up 44% of Danish ghettos and getting double penalties because your criminal activity is through the roof? Aren't you notorious for being rapists in Sweden? I heard you all getting blamed for coronavirus because you don't speak the language and didn't follow the government. Oh and the welfare kings and queens you are.

Every diaspora has bad rep but yours has got to be the worst :deadrose:

Aren't y'all the ones who make up 44% of Danish ghettos and getting double penalties because your criminal activity is through the roof? Aren't you notorious for being rapists in Sweden? I heard you all getting blamed for coronavirus because you don't speak the language and didn't follow the government.

CORRECTION, only if you knew what gheto is. there is no ghetos is here just a bunch Arabs acting black.acting cool. And I would rather live in a Scandi gheto than canadian city

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Aren't y'all the ones who make up 44% of Danish ghettos and getting double penalties because your criminal activity is through the roof? Aren't you notorious for being rapists in Sweden? I heard you all getting blamed for coronavirus because you don't speak the language and didn't follow the government.

the worst kulaha u niggas are the ones on social media making thread on the j word or what race somalis belong ur the ones with drug problem burned down ur own state for some star and prayed for him while also activley robbing ur own elders while shitting on the same reputation that u people destroyed if im not mistaken it was somalis in one of ur anglo nations that created a second lock down the rest of what u said are all things u people do a scandi ghetto is compearable to one of ur luxury white owned neighbourhoods stop capping ur the ones who create the sterotypes and shit on ur self the rest of us are doing our job in peace

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Fam just google which country has best quiality of life it always scandi country let alone some country from Europe it will always say north Europe
Wallahi billahi talla hi with all things considered Canada and America are better nations to live in than every sungl
Aren't y'all the ones who make up 44% of Danish ghettos and getting double penalties because your criminal activity is through the roof? Aren't you notorious for being rapists in Sweden? I heard you all getting blamed for coronavirus because you don't speak the language and didn't follow the government. Oh and the welfare kings and queens you are.

girl ignore them.It’s their way of coping ❤️

x z

CORRECTION, only if you knew what gheto is. there is no ghetos is here just a bunch Arabs acting black.acting cool. And I would rather live in a Scandi gheto than canadian city
LOOOOOOOOOOL WALLAHI u make me laugh, the no go zones and rinkeby and other places are worse than some American cities please. How’s malmo? You guys took ghetto and made it 10x worse

x z

Why you so pissed about them speaking another language acudubillah grow up

show me where i was pissed. These donkeys startedwith the attacks on diaspora, plus none of this is personal as I’m not serious and u shouldn’t take words online serious, if you do, grow up

LOOOOOOOOOOL WALLAHI u make me laugh, the no go zones and rinkeby and other places are worse than some American cities please. How’s malmo? You guys took ghetto and made it 10x worse
YES, since when did you start to belive in right wing propoganda

Trending

Latest posts