Rapp låt från förra året

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Isnt embrass

Nah nah dont try this bs u included norway n sweden we r diffrent country we did the same to all these english speaking country uk n canada we just used ur logic:manny:
You are seriously doqon.
What relevant does Canada have to UK? You’re both Europeans and Sweden is probably like 2 hours flight from uk. Look at the map please, yall Viking’s are retarded. Canada is on the opposite side of the globe to yall, and i see you all the same : eurotrash.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
sis thanks for being here these r3tards are trying to karbash me LMAOOOOO they have 2 brain cells collectively, attacking UK whenthey live closer to uk than i do. Plus what even happened to euro solidarity why they hateBrits so much LOOOOL

anywho, they pressed cause the only relevant somalis are the English speaking ones
Honestly whenever there is a disopara war did you EVER see someone mention reer Europe?

giphy.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
im just gonna assume they don’t teach English well in ur schools in scandishitia cause i don’t know where you’re getting UK and North America confused.

dhabaaleen typing paragraphs forUK when this is a argument between Canada and Sweden
all anglophone nations are not that different form each other canada is just a bigger en emptier version off minnesota come back once u people have learned to put ur milk in something less retardet then plastic bags

x z

shees hjerneskada look at how her country is dealing with covid wallahi niggas are dropping like flies and she wanna talk about lool politicians are fighting people in the streets while every ethcnicety shits on them the arrogance single digit iq

you retards should stick to Viking langauge and being eternal immigrants in white mans land, seeing as school did you no good and u can’t read

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
You are seriously doqon.
What relevant does Canada have to UK? You’re both Europeans and Sweden is probably like 2 hours flight from uk. Look at the map please, yall Viking’s are retarded. Canada is on the opposite side of the globe to yall, and i see you all the same : eurotrash.
Tell me something that canada is better then sweden beside dropping each other like doqon acuudubillah

x z

all anglophone nations are not that different form each other canada is just a bigger en emptier version off minnesota come back once u people have learned to put ur milk in something less retardet then plastic bags

I’m sensing inferiority complex frombeingfrom a diaspora that is so utterly irrelevant that you have smoke for the relevant ones. Sorry to say, we don’t know anything about yall 😂 so no rebuttalsfor you, stay irrelevant. Immigrant

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
sis thanks for being here these r3tards are trying to karbash me LMAOOOOO they have 2 brain cells collectively, attacking UK whenthey live closer to uk than i do. Plus what even happened to euro solidarity why they hateBrits so much LOOOOL

anywho, they pressed cause the only relevant somalis are the English speaking ones
i don't see why we would want the attention unlike u people we do our business without dancing like monkey's inorder to please obanga from kingston lool

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I’m sensing inferiority complex frombeingfrom a diaspora that is so utterly irrelevant that you have smoke for the relevant ones. Sorry to say, we don’t know anything about yall 😂 so no rebuttalsfor you, stay irrelevant. Immigrant

Crying Wojak / Feels Guy Smile Mask Meme Template

x z

Tell me something that canada is better then sweden beside dropping each other like doqon acuudubillah

Canada is literally the best western nation to live in, it’s a mix of capitalism and social democracy.
Sweden and other European are tiny hellholes with too many people in tiny spaces. Cold asf and ugly buildings wallahi most of Europe is so depressing to look at. I would never live there long term. Uk and Italy are the only decent places, and Spain

Villainess

Men get outta here yall chimped for p0rnstar looting ur own city inviting madows to loot ur somali museum, then doing buraanbur thats enough for me pls leave kkkkkkk:russ::mjlol:
Lol that’s cuz you guys would hands up surrender to the white people. At least we run shit around here.

giphy.gif

Marshall D Abdi

Irrelevant? Thats called minding ur business at least we dont go on twitter n call out for drama like i swear canada somalis r better at what? Gangbanging henny?

x z

at least we’re have relevancy. Who are you guys anyways?
giphy.gif

LOOOOOOL sos they pressed. Growing up, we only knew of Somalia inUS, UK and Canada. So the irrelevance is making them mad, we don’t care about them

Villainess

LOOOOOOL sos they pressed. Growing up, we only knew of Somalia inUS, UK and Canada. So the irrelevance is making them mad, we don’t care about them
Girl when I found out somalis live in Europe other than the UK
37559F5F-7044-431D-9A00-1E74C2287556.jpeg

Marshall D Abdi

Canada is literally the best western nation to live in, it’s a mix of capitalism and social democracy.
Sweden and other European are tiny hellholes with too many people in tiny spaces. Cold asf and ugly buildings wallahi most of Europe is so depressing to look at. I would never live there long term. Uk and Italy are the only decent places, and Spain
Man said canda n uk is better :drakelaugh:

just germany is enougy for yall

x z

Irrelevant? Thats called minding ur business at least we dont go on twitter n call out for drama like i swear canada somalis r better at what? Gangbanging henny?

i preferred when you guys spokeViking. It’s clear English isn’t your best suit, and how you having to learn a whole other language just cause where you’re born the langauge is irrelevant LOOOOL irrelevant nation and irrelevant diaspora.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
we don't want to be known if that means niggas are gonna think of us as ciruks animals lool keep the fame rather be unkown then boot legg chiraq loool

Trending