Rapp låt från förra året

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
So first i was British, then i was American? Am i Australian next. Yall Scandinavian losers have below room temperature IQ wallahi
I see geography is not u guys thing america is a countinent united states n canada both r in north america i hope thats helps:patrice:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
we thriving in peace while u lots are shaking ur asses inorder to be accepted by the blacks lool stay mad losers thank u guys left the eu the less we have to see u the beetter stay maad :pachah1:

garen i will say this slowly for You. I am not from UK. Attack Canada where i hail from if you’re non rag. You can’t saaxib

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
sis all they do is bite other cultures.

like don’t bemad at the relevant diaspora then talks like us. Listen to Dutch and Finnish Somalis, all their slang is UK and US .looooool wannabes wallahi

don’t hate outside of the club, when you can’t even get in! LEGO
none of those nation have anything to do with scandinavia clearly geogrphy wasn't a thing in u little island ghetto lool

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Sis do you want these Hitler youth to be saying Heil Hitler and Aushcwitz and Gashsjdkzusei or whatever they be saying ? Let them copy our slang, shows our superiority
these euro chimps whenever someone forgets bout them

x z

none of those nation have anything to do with scandinavia clearly geogrphy wasn't a thing in u little island ghetto lool
Little?
Yall so stupid, Canada is 100x bigger than all of Europe put together nacas

Marshall D Abdi

They diss hitler who was from Austria when we do the same they cry i wonder what they teach in school in their shitty gaajo country

x z

these euro chimps whenever someone forgets bout them
USA, uk and Canada diaspora minding their own business when they see an irrelevant diaspora speck that crawled out of the gutters say sumn

Marshall D Abdi

Little?
Yall so stupid, Canada is 100x bigger than all of Europe put together nacas
size doesnt matter u wanna count gdp? U wannq know how living standard in Europe compared to ur shitty canada r u up for the chellenge wallahi u will regret

x z

size doesnt matter u wanna count gdp? U wannq know how living standard in Europe compared to ur shitty canada r u up for the chellenge wallahi u will regret

D E L U S I O N A L

you couldn’t pay me to leave in yournation. Although i do like IKEA, the only positive thing out of your nation

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
USA, uk and Canada diaspora minding their own business when they see an irrelevant diaspora speck that crawled out of the gutters say sumn

ur mental gymnastics are something u started this war and now u wanna quit single digit iq

Marshall D Abdi

D E L U S I O N A L

you couldn’t pay me to leave in yournation. Although i do like IKEA, the only positive thing out of your nation
0B82E113-696C-4EB0-A797-856DB7914A8D.jpg

8CD1189C-8023-4709-92DF-5830F19D79C5.jpg

90% r from Europe gerrara here

x z

don't switch countries wjere still taking about the uk skadda faen
Yall and your two and a half collective brain cells assumed i was UK so don’t talk about no switching when I’ve been replying ca from the jump before u loser Viking’s started piping up

Marshall D Abdi

Yall and your two and a half collective brain cells assumed i was UK so don’t talk about no switching when I’ve been replying ca from the jump before u loser Viking’s started piping up
U dissed whole Europe thinking it was a country with same ppl same langauge u assumed we have connection to hitler acuudubillah dont embarrass ur self more pls:nahgirl: