Rapp låt från förra året

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
koffor e du sur la broski læra deg svensk det mye bendre enn det styge språket du bruke

what’s use is Swedish Norwegian or any of those Viking ass languages saaxib? There’s a reason all u swedes speak English alongside Swedish, whereas most English speaking nations don’t need to learn another

you can stick with Swedishand no English, then when the native vikings get tired of u immigrants and kick you out, you’ll only be able to go somalia saasjlljghk

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
what’s use is Swedish Norwegian or any of those Viking ass languages saaxib? There’s a reason all u swedes speak English alongside Swedish, whereas most English speaking nations don’t need to learn another

you can stick with Swedishand no English, then when the native vikings get tired of u immigrants and kick you out, you’ll only be able to go somalia saasjlljghk
the only reason we use english is to speak to u english speakers and whit scandi languages we can travel between one another + germany and iceland without having communication issues lool unlike u boris scandi nations bearley have an issue with immigrants and we don't get bullied or passed around by other ajnabies like u folks

x z

the only reason we use english is to speak to u english speakers and whit scandi languages we can travel between one another + germany and iceland without having communication issues lool unlike u boris scandi nations bearley have an issue with immigrants and we don't get bullied or passed around by other ajnabies like u folks

pls. North America has no issue with immigrants seeing as it’s native Americans land, and Mexicans and Latinos will be majority population soon. Yall euros get karbashed daily by racists wanting their pure cadaan land back who u foolin, i always hear about Swedish no go zones and Paris is Africa now.

migrate to better lands free from Caucasians habibi ❤

ps. Last i checked everysomali getting bullied by ajnabis is eurotrash. ReerHenny and mareykan may wile out, but ajnabi disrespect is not normal to us

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
pls. North America has no issue with immigrants seeing as it’s native Americans land, and Mexicans and Latinos will be majority population soon. Yall euros get karbashed daily by racists wanting their pure cadaan land back who u foolin, i always hear about Swedish no go zones and Paris is Africa now.

ps. Last i checked everysomali getting bullied by ajnabis is eurotrash. ReerHenny and mareykan may wile out, but ajnabi disrespect is not normal to us
U guys get bullied by beljeets in uk lowest of low dont talk about us scandi when we rule the shit :hillarybiz: :yousmart:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

those no go zones are run by ajnabis the police can't do squat about it
u brits coppy the americans in every way even the bubble mentalty too lool unlike u people the racist in mainland eu are like incels who only keep to them selfs and aren't in politics or fighting u niggas in the streets u anglophones are the most racist there is even the even gaajo jamaica is in onit too if u look out side ur bubble u will realize nobody gives a shit about what ajnabies are upto or what race somalis are go smash some old statue for some american black guy :sass1:

x z

U guys get bullied by beljeets in uk lowest of low dont talk about us scandi when we rule the shit :hillarybiz: :yousmart:
those no go zones are run by ajnabis the police is can't do squat about it
u brits coppy the americans in every way even the bubble mentalty too lool unlike u people the racist in mainland eu are like incels who only keep to them selfs and aren't in politics or fighting u niggas in the streets u anglophones are the most racist there is even the even gaajo jamaica is in onit too if u look out side ur bubble u will realize nobody gives a shit about what ajnabies are upto or what race somalis are go smash some old statue for some american black guy :sass1:

im just gonna assume they don’t teach English well in ur schools in scandishitia cause i don’t know where you’re getting UK and North America confused.

dhabaaleen typing paragraphs forUK when this is a argument between Canada and Sweden

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
shees hjerneskada look at how her country is dealing with covid wallahi niggas are dropping like flies and she wanna talk about lool politicians are fighting people in the streets while every ethcnicety shits on them the arrogance single digit iq

Marshall D Abdi

Pack it up Viking 🙄

Isnt embrass
im just gonna assume they don’t teach English well in ur schools in scandishitia cause i don’t know where you’re getting UK and North America confused.

dhabaaleen typing paragraphs forUK when this is a argument between Canada and Sweden
Nah nah dont try this bs u included norway n sweden we r diffrent country we did the same to all these english speaking country uk n canada we just used ur logic:manny:

Marshall D Abdi

But at least our ppl dont drop each other like flies yall r gangbangin each other like its 1991 no shame:pachah1:

x z

LOLL PLEASE. No one ever checks for you guys:russ::russ:

sis thanks for being here these r3tards are trying to karbash me LMAOOOOO they have 2 brain cells collectively, attacking UK whenthey live closer to uk than i do. Plus what even happened to euro solidarity why they hateBrits so much LOOOOL

anywho, they pressed cause the only relevant somalis are the English speaking ones

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Remind me where u from again?:damsel:

giphy.gif