Rapp låt från förra året

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
lool ive seen ur kind on twitter wallahi u sound so scared to us is that what it feels like to be one of u duuso fucks so jumping from one country to ther other retardet lool u stated this shit bc u needed attention and now u scared u lonely femcel lool

calm down walaal you’re loaded with your assumptions, scared of whom saaxib? Plus I’m not really understanding your words but English is your third langauge so it’s ok ❤️

Alluring

Sayonara
But fr don't all those Scandi countries have great education and health care systems? They even pay you to go to school so I don't get why you're not excelling there. No positive news about Somalis from that region. So what went wrong?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
But fr don't all those Scandi countries have great education and health care systems? They even pay you to go to school so I don't get why you're not excelling there. No positive news about Somalis from that region. So what went wrong?
its the media presence plenty of us do get into guud schools but we don't make much noise

Alluring

Sayonara
its the media presence plenty of us do get into guud schools but we don't make much noise
You should try putting yourself in more positive light. The only news I've heard recently is some abdi getting community service and they were outraged.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Someone needs to remake this meme with Euro Somalis on top and North American Somalis at the bottom

:bell:

a-civil-discussion-about-african-history-and-culture-between-africans-54147127.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You should try putting yourself in more positive light. The only news I've heard recently is some abdi getting community service and they were outraged.
thats exctly why those that do guud in school keep their mouth shuut bc the few moriyans that do make noise will be used as ammo buy the racists as weapon like ex there is a somali who is the leader of the local workers party he has meet with allot of national and world leaders and attended conferneces and so on whenever he makes it on the news he always ends being mocked he has even been stocked robbed and stabbed several times so u see its better to do ur business quietly instead having the world watch u

Alluring

Sayonara
thats exctly why those that do guud in school keep their mouth shuut bc the few moriyans that do make noise will be used as ammo buy the racists as weapon like ex there is a somali who is the leader of the local workers party he has meet with allot of national and world leaders and attended conferneces and so on whenever he makes it on the news he always ends being mocked he has even been stocked robbed and stabbed several times so u see its better to do ur business quietly instead having the world watch u
Wow, I didn't know you were THAT hated misakeens.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Wow, I didn't know you were THAT hated misakeens.
no just those that have a media presence the same goes for every minority any ajnabi thats outspoken will be targeted ex there was this west african politician lady in parlament that got som much racism and hate she left politics imagine she ran form some west african war torne nation only to be disrespected and second guess for only doing her job the worst part is that they would even do this on national tv

Alluring

Sayonara
no just those that have a media presence the same goes for every minority any ajnabi thats outspoken will be targeted ex there was this west african politician lady in parlament that got som much racism and hate she left politics imagine she ran form some west african war torne nation only to be disrespected and second guess for only doing her job the worst part is that they would even do this on national tv
Wow that's disgusting. I always thought of scandi countries as extremely liberal with great opportunities.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Wow that's disgusting. I always thought of scandi countries as extremely liberal with great opportunities.
well they are but the racist elements of society are quiet visible due to the fact that minorities make up such a small % of the total population at least here in norway they are far more liberal in sweden i guess the larger the nation the nicer the people are kkk in real life u won't ever meet such people but if u are a public figure ur fucked

Alluring

Sayonara
well they are but the racist elements of society are quiet visible due to the fact that minorities make up such a small % of the total population at least here in norway they are far more liberal in sweden i guess the larger the nation the nicer the people are kkk in real life u won't ever meet such people but if u are a public figure ur fucked

Sounds like a bunch of twitter warriors who can only talk bad behind a screen. Nonetheless they should at least try to make minorities feel included.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Sounds like a bunch of twitter warriors who can only talk bad behind a screen. Nonetheless they should at least try to make minorities feel included.
they are bunch of cowards that rarely do squat all other then occtionally insult people on the internett the average joel and jane don't really give a shit about and even the media shits on them kkkkk

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i forgot to add that they are so few of them so whenever they do something beside trolling they get some attention but beside that u will never hear from since they live in baadiyo