Status
Not open for further replies.
بيننا وبينكم العداوة والبغضاء ابدأ
fam continue the aya it’s حتى تؤمنو بالله وحده

that means until u believe in Allah only:kodaksmiley:
don’t say half of the aya and leave the other half

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Yes, khat addicts printed currency, flew it to Bosaso overpassing Lasanod where they don’t use it.

Having failed for 30 years, coping and story telling comes easy to you.

:mjlaugh:
Have fun with inflation😵talking about 30 years of our independence when y’all be taking more than 30,000 years to recover your shite economy😭

To the west of puntland live delusional somalis who believe they were genocided which never happened in the first case. To the south of us we have fanatics who blow themselves up. Rer puntland were the normal people here don't let these losers attack your sharaf. One has been trying to gain recognition for 30 yrs and has failed while the southies have been trying to implant a functioning govt for 30 yrs but have failed to keep their own capital safe.

Trash is trash and the only thing they can come up and attack against us with is inflation which is happening pretty much everywhere due to effects of covid 19 pandemic.

Dont argue with delusional drug addicts and 50 iq fanatics

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
There is nothing to be proud of on both sides. Our strength is in cooperation and not scoring cheap points against each other. Grow up for God's sake. For outsiders this back and forth bickering of two losers is gotta be comical.

Which port has better strategic location ?
Which port is bigger?
Will there be free trade between Puntland and Hawiye lands aka Galmudug Hiirshebelle?
Will DDSI trade with Hobyo or Bosaso.?
Why has Bosaso failed to grow unlike Berbera?
Is Garcad the final death nail to Bosaso port or will Hobyo port save Bosaso from Garacad?

Dr Osman you are welcome to take part in this discussion.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State Kiddo PL has the nation on lock-down our market share is 9 million out of 15 million nation wide population. GM 1.7 million market. HS 1.4 million Market. Makhir/Khatumo 1.5 million Market. We are also deep in SL market share where only 4 business people are allowed to use Berbera port thru monopoly and no free trade practise.

I am not sure where u get the idea that Bosaso hasn't grown, well yes you are kind of right, it hasn't scaled beyond 9 million market share of the economy which is 60%, but Garacad is looking to grow into DDSI Market and take that livestock away from Berbera which is the only trade happening besides 4 business men and their monopoly. This is well known Somali wide except for you. 60% market share means 60% economy of Somalia circulates within PL trade corridor, that's 4.2 billion. Somalia in total is 7 billion. Put away some of that GDP cheese away for our JL market share of 2.5 million which is also on lock-down to Harti traders in imports and exports, plus charcoal. This combined trade portfolio is 85% within Majerten hands. I am not sure where u think there is some sort of competition, it's an ogligarchy nation with Majerten as the richest clan by far.

I didn't include any of our share in the light industry sector, tannery industry, drinks factory, boat factory, bedding factory, and other light industries or fishery sector. Waryaa your Mogadishu even has my hands involved with blue sky electricity and amal/iftin huge players in money transfer-electricity. Your measly 15% GDP split with Isaaq and Hawiye is embarrassing as hell you have Majerten sitting there eating more slices away at the GDP for himself. I got my own water-industries-electricity-money transfer market in PL to myself. I got my yown water-electricity-money transfer locked down in JL.

The only thing outside my portfolio is really dahabshil-hormuud, only two companies waryaa and I am taking out hormuud like we did with barakat and filling the vaccuum in south central somalia, u sure as hell not operating in JL and we coming 4 u in your last market of Hamar and it's surrounds by reporting it to the FBI that the terrorist jimcaale is threat to the world and to freeze his assets kkkkkk since he operates his company in shabab stronghold showing a direct link and support. It's embarassing waryaa niin dhan 85% gacantisa ku jiro suuqa somalia iyo 15% ka maqan uu gacan kale kula jiro to seal it up to 90% of market share and u respond with this thread?

:wtf: Nigga, Hobyo port doesn't exist. Wachu mean which one is bigger?

Bro Dr Osman had a melt down abt this. And its just plan C

124646038_666418940908629_732588157234194464_n.jpg

124557080_1039031066562915_7240684291694396543_n.jpg

124844909_1039030596562962_7588719664414938492_n.jpg

124763273_1039030646562957_6032266062962865070_n.jpg

124163127_1039030693229619_960077535624711284_n.jpg

124574193_1039030733229615_7711611540161666608_n.jpg

124570419_1039030779896277_3128552228961490129_n.jpg

124658418_1039030866562935_1949984663785536419_n.jpg

@Galmudug-State Kiddo PL has the nation on lock-down our market share is 9 million out of 15 million nation wide population. GM 1.7 million market. HS 1.4 million Market. Makhir/Khatumo 1.5 million Market. We are also deep in SL market share where only 4 business people are allowed to use Berbera port thru monopoly and no free trade practise.

I am not sure where u get the idea that Bosaso hasn't grown, well yes you are kind of right, it hasn't scaled beyond 9 million market share of the economy which is 60%, but Garacad is looking to grow into DDSI Market and take that livestock away from Berbera which is the only trade happening besides 4 business men and their monopoly. This is well known Somali wide except for you. 60% market share means 60% economy of Somalia circulates within PL trade corridor, that's 4.2 billion. Somalia in total is 7 billion. Put away some of that GDP cheese away for our JL market share of 2.5 million which is also on lock-down to Harti traders in imports and exports, plus charcoal. This combined trade portfolio is 85% within Majerten hands. I am not sure where u think there is some sort of competition, it's an ogligarchy nation with Majerten as the richest clan by far.

I didn't include any of our share in the light industry sector, tannery industry, drinks factory, boat factory, bedding factory, and other light industries or fishery sector. Waryaa your Mogadishu even has my hands involved with blue sky electricity and amal/iftin huge players in money transfer-electricity. Your measly 15% GDP split with Isaaq and Hawiye is embarrassing as hell you have Majerten sitting there eating more slices away at the GDP for himself. I got my own water-industries-electricity-money transfer market in PL to myself. I got my yown water-electricity-money transfer locked down in JL.

The only thing outside my portfolio is really dahabshil-hormuud, only two companies waryaa and I am taking out hormuud like we did with barakat and filling the vaccuum in south central somalia, u sure as hell not operating in JL and we coming 4 u in your last market of Hamar and it's surrounds by reporting it to the FBI that the terrorist jimcaale is threat to the world and to freeze his assets kkkkkk since he operates his company in shabab stronghold showing a direct link and support. It's embarassing waryaa niin dhan 85% gacantisa ku jiro suuqa somalia iyo 15% ka maqan uu gacan kale kula jiro to seal it up to 90% of market share and u respond with this thread?

You fool DDSI doesn't have S***t. They don't even have dollars, its banned in Ethiopia. Even if it does all of that will go towards Djibuti and Berbera port.

Horn of Africa's livestock isi n Galmudug and Hiiraan. Bosaso's bread and butter is South Central Somalia. Now because of Hobyo things will change. Hobyo will get priority in trade. Hobyo port will service all of South Central Somalia including as far as South West state and of course Hiirshebelle.

Inshallah we will even send good cheaper to Mogadishu than heavily taxed Mogadishu port. Especially trucks, cars and vehicles.

Bosasso port is doomed, they were printing fake currency like they have been doing for years. They destroyed there fake currency with inflation and now only accept US Dollar
1334319072100675584_1607118854584.gif.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You fool DDSI doesn't have S***t. They don't even have dollars, its banned in Ethiopia. Even if it does all of that will go towards Djibuti and Berbera port.

Horn of Africa's livestock isi n Galmudug and Hiiraan. Bosaso's bread and butter is South Central Somalia. Now because of Hobyo things will change. Hobyo will get priority in trade. Hobyo port will service all of South Central Somalia including as far as South West state and of course Hiirshebelle.

Inshallah we will even send good cheaper to Mogadishu than heavily taxed Mogadishu port. Especially trucks, cars and vehicles.

DDSI has been identified by PL economist as the 'new frontier' and is very prospectful in terms of a 9 million market that needs products/goods and livestock exports, with it's oil industry starting up the trade items is only going to grow more, it could end up being our 'true lifeline' once it has matured. U don't understand Berbera only has livestocks not the imports which is Djibouti. PL and DDSI want to grow together as they grow thru oil, we want to sit there being their port hub and grow with them. Plus we have political leverage to ensure DDSI makes PL it's trade partner, it's called JL and our working alliance. Where-as Djibouti-SL really have nothing to offer them politically like that. It's match made in heaven and will definitely be our largest trade partner with GM/HS second, Eastern SL/KHATUMO/MAKHIR nothing to be 'scoffed' at either were talking large 3 million market share there.

We want our business ppl to grow also thru weapons market in the south since their is large consumption for this 'product' especially around the areas of 'shabab strong-holds' of hiiraan-GM middle shabelle-bay-bakool since they need to secure these bases with conventional army, we are not responsible for your 'qarax' though in mogadishu but only the arms supply side for shabab territories outside mogadishu so they can hold it and ensure our 20% share in GM/HS remains intact and doesn't disturb PL GDP.

Heck I even think the organ trade is the next 'frontier' if we can set up processing warehouse, indian doctor to do the dissectiong, and a plant to store and refigerate into a sophisticated filing cabinet of parts, gender, age, and clear it as disease free.

Heres my business card and warehouse location in Bosaso, please come visit as I need branch offices in GM/HS/Hamar and work out revenue sharing model. It's a big game 2 million dollars per body part with little down investment with a large supply in southern somalia, it's a business dream those sorts of conditions.

U know Osman Mahmoud we will always pioneer something, I am always around the corner working out whatever direction the nation goes how I get to eat only not if I eat isn't up 4 debate
Digital-Marketing-Training-Courses-for-Electrician-and-Refrigeration-expert-in-Central-Coast-Ourimbah-Wyong-and-Gosford.jpg

In terms of strategic location, Hobyo easily has the advantage over Bosaso, just look at population density maps:

8e2de5371b.jpg

The immediate vicinity of Bosaso is practically empty land. Its a port located in the least populated region of Somalia.

Who running the port? What is the name of the corporation or is it controlled by ajnabi??

100% Galmudug government, it will give licensees as it sees fit. Italy gave it to us as a gift,

Baaruug corp is the largest company so far but many more are expected to follow. Baaruug could be the next Hormuud if it dominates import and export.

Hobyo is open to all, we will also welcome Mj traders from Bosaso. Business is Business

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TabK Bosaso is empty kulaha, at least we don't fuckin use rocks n sand n give village name to the UN, all our villages are verified as real based on satellite vs district maps on the UN, not a single village exists on our district maps that isn't on satellite. U trying to spread the pain of SL being empty with two towns and no villages or nomads.

That is what pisses u off doesn't it, that u saw ur people lie to you and u want to take it out on me the 'majerten' cause I told u the truth, listen your ppl are always filthy liars by nature, nothing that they say or do is ever true, their culturally bankrupt people, if u don't believe me why wud they lie to you on your villages and place rocks n sand, u see that is evidence they lie to you on recognition for 30 years, how many times u need to see, the problem is your people waryaa, you can go around looking for all anti PL topics but it won't change your ppl lies, it's just they can't lie to a Majerten waryaa, they know this. Every village in PL wuxu uu dhigma GOBOL in somaliland since u have 10 gobols kkkkkkkkkk yet no villages, anything u consider a town we consider a tuulo, anything u consider gobol we consider district, nigga isku dad manahin, I am 3.5 million on my own your only 1.6 million and I already done the calculations motherfucker. War Dhulbahante ayaa 1 million ah, isaga la hadal, majerten ma gaadhtid

I am proud to be HG. Allah swt thank you for giving me the best lineage. I hail from a remarakble and great people. I didn't think we would take out the Punites this quick and easy especially under Farmajoo's term.

This is how I feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending