The diaspora should take over all SomaliWayne

A Somali will always be a Somali outside of Somalia but there isn't a guarantee that he will be a Somali in Somalia. Or there's a good chance that we will be a laangaab class there when the country get its act together (which is not gonna happen any time soon). They are already claiming that the returnees are taking away their jobs and that their foreign passport holding politicians are the reason why they are in such a miserable state despite the fact that we, the evil good for nothing diaspora, supply 40% of Somalia/Somaliland GDP (my dad and my uncles just sent a huge amount of money there, and forced me to contribute, despite the fact that we have been living out of Somalia for 80+ years and that's why I am ranting tbh). Even if Somalis living in all corners of Somaliwayne don't sort their difference, we will always be affected by their terrible reputation. Therefore; I think that, we the Somali diaspora, need to form a Zionst like identity wherever they live and start looking for our own interest in all of Somaliwayen.
:mybusiness:

Sad Why Me GIF by AS Roma

man im tired of these xaar posts

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sad Why Me GIF by AS Roma

man im tired of these xaar posts

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you know if the newer generation won't be just as cuqdad ridden and engage in qabiliyaad as their parents? Remember the reason the Somalis in the diaspora are relatively civilized is because of their western upbringing. The first generation Somalis who left the country mostly consisted of the middle and upper class ones who were actually educated leaving only illiterate nomads and tribalists in the country. Odays will impart their hatred and jealousy of other Somalis on to their children and the cycle will continue

How do you know if the newer generation won't be just as cuqdad ridden and engage in qabiliyaad as their parents? Remember the reason the Somalis in the diaspora are relatively civilized is because of their western upbringing. The first generation Somalis who left the country mostly consisted of the middle and upper class ones who were actually educated leaving only illiterate nomads and tribalists in the country. Odays will impart their hatred and jealousy of other Somalis on to their children and the cycle will continue
If you want a proof that the next generation is just as cuqdad ridden as their predecessors, you can just go through the posts of Somalispot.

Trending

Latest posts