Random Puntland politics discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim you are one of these guys the Islamist of the 'political flavor' but your all the same to me regardless if your wearing a nice 'khameez' and 'beard' and in parliament or in the trenches of GM/HS/SW with your foot soldiers 'naf la cari' clans which I see as a program following a two strategy warfare thru political-militant with one ultimate goal of an Islamic State that is then used to unite with other islamic states globally for a caliphate and an eventual return of 'jihad n crusade' bygone eras as that is what the founder of this ikhwan idealogy hassan banna was about, he was defeated ottoman supporter under british colonialism and created this program for muslims who have taken it world wide and formed political parties from it and militant armed groups who have now also broken down into various factions themselves kkkkkkk war ka soo bax nimankasi oo kala daadsan oo dano gaar leh oo hukun jecel ee illahi jecel kama aha, dhexda haku dhiman.

Most Puntites here bar me and u are of different flavour to the 'standard' ssdf one which is the strongest camp in PL without a shadow of doubt as u saw 'asad diyano' only lose by a mere few votes, their still here sxb and their supporters are world wide also.

Me I am secular liberal flavor and minority of the people and so is your Islamist stuff, the only difference is I haven't gone militant your boys have. Dhalashada ayaa ka wayn siyasada, never forget that, that is your ancestors land is not a 'political' view waa 'arin dhaxaltoyo saldanad' ah and they would be horrified that we are fighting each other on silly politics and having shisheeye take advantage of this so they can see thru their ultimate goal of bloodhshed.

There no public appetite for long drawned out war of attrition in PL between SSDF and Islamist like it was in 93, the society do not want it, leave these boys immediately and return to at least the 'standard' idealogy of SSDF which is the largest camp in PL and put aside your islamist agenda, cuz I wud throw my secular agenda out of it was leading to mogadishu future in PL.
What do you mean by you're "Islamist"?!! I don't support blowing up innocent people nor forcing the religion onto others. But I do support Sharia Law same as 99% of Puntites in the world.

It is a case of jumping from the frying pan and into the fire. :ftw9nwa:

Guess what? The Telcos are refusing the honour the request to stop < $1 e-money. Probably they feel sorry for Deni Uusay, he doesn't know what he he is doing - they are giving him time to think thoroughly.

I just do not know what Deni Uusay could do in a situation where the Shilling no longer is trusted. Even if he reversed the decision he took stopping taking Shillings at Bosaso Port. The damage is done.

https://puntlandtimes.ca/2020/12/xo...rsan-golaha-wasiirada-awaamiir-la-soo-rogayo/

@ 8500 to the dollar, that is like $4.70 USD. Not too bad.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What do you mean by you're "Islamist"?!! I don't support blowing up innocent people nor forcing the religion onto others. But I do support Sharia Law same as 99% of Puntites in the world.

I never said your 'militant' Islamist, there is different flavours of them bro not just the 'violent one' which is the one u see in the news. They have humanitarian organizations with the sole purpose of using the bread with quran stick like the missionaries of christianity did a century ago, all those orphanages they open up have a 'clear' agenda behind setting up a new generation of supporters in all poor countries, the carrot n stick approach is far more dangerous as they look like 'angels' but 'power hungry wolves' in sheeps clothing.

There is the political islamist which is the one I called u as you lean towards their platforms which is the same objective again 'power' but thru state function and peacefully, if u eliminated this component of 'power' there is no way these people wud be muslims, it's well known they use islam as stepping stone for power only and to gather supporters, surely you know this 'karim' or else why are they broken down into so many political factions, militant factions, what wud cause a break down like that if it wasn't 'political' as politics only results in such 'camps' to form so they using god book for power should horrify you not u listen to them, go listen to a sheikh who has no power agenda at least that nigga is honest and minding his own business.

But at the end of day SSDF is the main party of PL, the rest are minority camps outside of it which won't really win supporters. SSDF is a way to bridge political divides of majerten and unify them on 'dhiig' niyahow which is why the shisheeye 'hate' them the most as they can't join that 'dhiig project' and is only for majerten where dhalashadu come first before politics irrespective what flavour is circulating, u need to drop it and conform to that 'middle' ground party. SSDF has no intentions of joining the Iran black listing world wide or terrorists, PL only suffers from that even Islamist who got rich of it will lose their access to markets in the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

It's funny how these Somalis create myths about Bosaso port being dead and not working. Bosaso port is the busiest port in Somalia, it services 9 million market in PL/SL/MAKHIR/KHATUMO/GM/Hiran/Warder. This is the reality, 60% of Somalia products/goods are used at this port. There is nothing changing this 'market' coverage of PL, if PL port is not working, u would hear villages and towns all crying with no supplies in their areas, do u ever hear that? well that means Bosaso port is working and u should stop creating lies for yourselves that your angry this is the busiest trade corridor in the nation. U really look silly saying Bosaso port isn't working but no town is out of supply in 9 million market.

Bosaso port isn't Berbera ok with 1 ship a year that they keep taking pictures of, which is used by 4 business men as a monopoly and they do not allow competition as it's silly of capitalist to allow for competitors @Farjano-Walad follows that idealogy of capitalism what u see in Berbera is what he envisions for the nation, where the big dogs swallow up any competitor either thru trade embargo, acquisitions, merges, and many other tactics. Capitalism is very unhealthy and if you want to see it at work, just go to SL and observe unregulated capitalism and how it's lead to their whole market now being tied to the free trade corridor of PL.

@Farjano-Walad If it wasn't for DDSI livestock, those 4 business men cannot keep SL afloat, Garacad is here on the scene and it's time to sign your bi-lateral trade deals with PL who u have vested political alliance with in JL and I am sure your smart man as u know political allies are naturally economic allies, there is no political alliance in SL/Djibouti for you nor is your JL priority a priority for them, where-as it is with PL and hence it's natural economic alliance that has to be forged. I want @TabK to buckle with his once a year 4 business ppl who stock up for a whole year and use the port once, I want him to hurt, I want him licking garbage bins and begging for aid as that is sign of a govt that isn't self sufficient kkkkkk, I want his ass banned in Ethiopia by Djibouti taking oil trade and PL taking the livestock trade, I want him crawling around begging to be waiters and kitchen cooks around ethiopia and somalia so we can SLAP him in the face and say 'HERES SOME CRUMBS ID33R' BARK FOR US untill @hawa-ali the tribally correct report us for clan discrimination

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only 2 real ports that are competing in Northern Somalia-PL-DDSI-HIran-GM is Bosaso and Garacad, there is no other real competitor in this large corridor and there is only ONE player yes and don't u dare give me that look of 'competition is healthy' it's only healthy within your economy not 'outside' your govt, there is nothing 'healthy' about losing market coverage.

I sure as hell am not going to tolerate Somalian lies anymore. Garacad and Bosaso ayay uu taala suuqani oo dhan, qof kale meesha yimadi karo ma jiro, qof create another industry rather then trying to destroy a true free trade zone in the nation where they compete just inside PL with free trade guarantees, I don't mind if the competition is WITHIN PL corridor, that's healthy, I sure as hell am not competing with HOBYO OR BERBERA, wax loo dulqadan karo ma aha and will create security issue in the wider region if you do not stop this madness

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is @TabK and his people when they look at the economic data and market coverage of Bosaso port securing 9 million market and then looking at Garacad port coverage into DDSI to take him out of livestock game there.
x-5-750x430-1.jpg

Tabs sit with his af-gashin clan as he looks at JL trade corridor and sees the same 'clan' sitting at Kismayo dominating 15% share of the Somalia GDP. He calculates 60% PL and 15% JL inta kale ma 'roti ba' kkkkkk. Then he looks into Mogadishu and finds them sitting in electricity game in blue sky, amal/iftin money transfer. Only two companies out of his hands dahabshil/hormud and he knows this clan wants 98% share of GDP of Somalia. He has his own drink factories-bedding-furniture-tannery-fishery-boat making. He keeps his own water-electricity-money transfer-comms market to himself n pentrating JL to take out hormud. He knows Royal Palace in hargeisa is sitting on 2 km of land and has product value of buildings worth his whole damn Hotel industries combined.

He just has this baffled look how this can happen and begins to entertain darod revisionism theory kkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Apophis all that is out of our hands is really dahabshil-hormud and they are not GDP but 'players' within comms n money transfer game, so the earnings in it are not all theirs as PL profile of tawakal-amal-iftin combined will shit on Dahabshil and Golis is ours even tho Hormud is involved but we gonna push their ass out like we did barakat and open up ourselves as the only player in the comm game. Then it's that one trade port that is churning 600 million at aden adde that we need to secure, and it's 100% locked economy.

Berbera is only 4 business ppl who use it yearly once and it's closed the other times, as we gave him a 'call' and 'strong manned' him to keep up the lock-down or else SL will find itself in a war scenario if he dares go free-trade and interferes in PL domination of SL markets. We own a 'safe' 60% PL/Peripheries and 15% JL. The new frontier is DDSI 9 million market to add to our market portfolio. Plus the areas outside our GDP which is 15% we taking a huge 'slice' as major players in hamar comms-money transfer-electricity game, Plus we got hands in the hotel pie of somaliland, where we largest investment they have ever seen kkkkkk, 2 km worth of building ain't a joke niyahow, that's where he will find majertens in hargeisa as they scan to lock down 98% market share cause 75% is already gone and the aim is 98% and 2% inta kale ma roti ba haka soo yeerto

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What a shit port tho. I mean its no better than the 1 we have in cadale where tankers dock every now n then :mjlol:

It's true it's a shit port but it has $4.2 billion that goes thru it each year in exports and imports for 60% market coverage of GM/Hiran/Warder/SL/Makhir/Khatumo/PL.

JL has another cool 15% market share for gedo/jubbayoinka. Even your mogadishu we taking large slice in the earnings of comms game-electricity game of blue sky-money transfer game of amal. Mind u we keep all our shit separate but only 'eating' with you on yours kkkkk. Our fishery industry churns in another cool $150 million and has scope to grow with 500k workers and 1 billion dollars a year, that's 900 million increase in GDP.

We taking the new frontier DDSI an oil producer who will have huge appetite for products/goods and livestock exports. Nigga the reality is 98% of economic control is what we desire, 90% is already much locked down, that 8% will be from hormud being locked up on terror charges like they were in barakat kkkkk and Majerten return into mogadishu port control. Kista-Bosaso-Hamar all locked to me is our agenda. Galkacyo our central corridor. Garacad-Galdogob our DDSI corridor, u see how much trade is happening, this is a true 'aaga ganacsiga xorta ah' in Somalia.

Nigga 'cadale' kulaha, nigga we don't even consider this a town and nor is it on satellite Tisjic and it's even bigger then adale and it's on satellite, nigga u dumb kunt wallahi, ur region is full of ghost villages, 80% of somalia is rural, 20% is shared thru all regional capitals as urban, where is your rural area, ghost villages like isaaq and shit with land n sand given a name, let's compete me and u right now. MJ vs Abgaal and I will show u how Hawiye n MJ is the same size

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The Somali currency is still being used in Puntland. Why would any one use the useless Monopoly money also known as the Somaliland shilling? :mjlol:

Before couple of months jeegaan police speaker announce that Fake currency enter from PL side. Somehow we found the fake currency in PL. Jeegaan lost million of dollars because of Deni Government reform, Specially contract with Dijbouti port to bring container ship in each 3 months to Bossaso. Not to add Jeeribaan port.

Economic war is way of war beside military .

Deni clever he save Bossaso by only letting Dollar used in the port, cause most of South Somalia bring fake currency and want to use it in Bossaso and want to use the fake Somali currency they bring it from south.

Ha nolato Deni.

:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
Reer Gaalkacyo find a way to circumvent the $1 limit.

Gives a different meaning to the old "Necessity is the mother of inventions" :ftw9nwa:

Galmudug would have a big advantage and yes it could find markets not only in south central ( H block heartland) and Ethiopia market also, I doubt it would affect Bosaso as they have their own market.

But you need to build a port first, ppl were expecting HG to come up with the finance easily but I guess that not the case.

As people run out of whatever little food left in the house and their USD savings dwindle, desperation takes hold.

The exchange rate has hit 60,000 shillings to the USD. That is a whopping 50% depreciation in over a month.

Maamulka Garowe is heading for Zimbabe situation.

The exchange rate has hit 60,000 shillings to the USD. That is a whopping 50% depreciation in over a month.

Maamulka Garowe is heading for Zimbabe situation.

Unbelievable.

With the new 50% inflation figure, Puntland region goes from 6th highest inflation rate in the world no. 5 spot:

1- Venezuela: 6500 percent
2- Zimbabwe: 622.8 percent
3- Sudan: 141.6 percent
4- Lebanon: 85.5 percent
5- Puntland: 50 percent (up +1)
6- Suriname: 49.8 percent (down +1)
7- Iran: 30.5 percent
8- South Sudan: 27.1 percent
9- Yemen: 26.4 percent
10- Haiti: 22.4 percent

And remains third highest rate of inflation in Africa:

1- Zimbabwe: 622.8 percent
2- Sudan: 141.6 percent
3- Puntland: 50 percent (no change)

This is unprecedented territory, runaway hyperinflation at this level tends to compound very quickly.. please make duca for Puntland region.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TabK I am gettin sick of you, your in another puntland topic. This is shots fired you cawaan ass I created your egal, sharmarke did, duli buu aha oo waqoyi midayn karin oo usp/snl uu kala jabay, happy u kunt, i turned him into a siyasi and SL is my legacy, if I didnt take his cawaan ass in, u wud be a fkn horde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending