Random Puntland politics discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lies and lies, desperate times call for desperate actions, Qaldaans posting 2 years ago report by Care, an organization that makes up numbers to collect donations.:snoop:

the Somaliland child poverty is alarming and compared to the lowest in the whole country.

View attachment 156957

View attachment 156958

017788E2-8064-4807-BD59-9C65918D171A.jpeg

It says that data from the 2017 world bank survey was omitted because the data wasn’t of good quality :mjlol:

“Somalis in puntland are in the poorest category” :damn:

This from the same people that made that report but I will let y’all keep living this in fantasy land :russ:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Haven't seen the Somali Shilling in a while.

Does it have that silver shiny metallic strip

Below is the SL Shilling, on the right hand side is the metal thing, that stops the counterfeit. And there's an image when putting near light.
Somaliland_Shillings.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
War ileen dadkaan ummada dhan bay cadow ku yihiin :russ: :russ:

I apologise to the real Darods @kickz @Creed for ever insulting their tribe name because of these few toxic vermins.

I came on sspot to see the FKD about puntland currency crashing and the using of Somaliland shilling as a medium of exchange. I couldn’t find any thread about it the whole first 2 pages are puntites attacking SL. Kkkkkk this shit must have got you guys mad mad kkkkkk

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
War ileen dadkaan ummada dhan bay cadow ku yihiin :russ: :russ:

I apologise to the real Darods @kickz @Creed for ever insulting their tribe name because of these few toxic vermins.

To be fair no matter the region thats the target of criticism, it seems most on here sees it as an insult to their tribe rather than address what the issues are.

They're battling over which shithole region is the best in the comfort zone of their Western ghettos while the average Somali back home is battling over the next meal to feed their families. Somalis are truly a humiliated people.

I came on sspot to see the FKD about puntland currency crashing and the using of Somaliland shilling as a medium of exchange. I couldn’t find any thread about it the whole first 2 pages are puntites attacking SL. Kkkkkk this shit must have got you guys mad mad kkkkkk
Lots of them are throwing hissy fits like children. Sad

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Counterfeit created this problem but I realised something. The Somali Currency doesn't have the metallic strip and secret image
20201203_200244.jpg
Somaliland_Shillings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts