Random Oromo history thread!

I am just joking dawg, I am better than Oromos I would never kill women, children and civilian men, nor would I assimilate oromos or sterilize them but the fact is that you guys do it
Well guess what the past is the past we can’t do nothing about it now Alhamdulilah a lot of us are Muslims so you shouldn’t worry about eastern oromos doing that

Well guess what the past is the past we can’t do nothing about it now Alhamdulilah a lot of us are Muslims so you shouldn’t worry about eastern oromos doing that
Well it happens only in Oromia close to the Somali region/former Somali land or cross border attack. Those being genocided is Somali remnants in their occupied ancestral land.

1673202197457.png

Take? All of Hararghe is ours. How can we take what belongs to us? Oromos cannot claim anything other than Borana region southern Ethiopia. Bale is ours, Hararghe is ours.
😂😂😂 Hararghe was Somali,Harla and harari but mostly Harla people we conquered it from y’all it’s life conquering happens everywhere just like you guys conquered afdheer and jubbaland from us and bale is our homeland we are not gonna let you take our homeland like it’s yours never that man

😂😂😂 Hararghe was Somali,Harla and harari but mostly Harla people we conquered it from y’all it’s life conquering happens everywhere just like you guys conquered afdheer and jubbaland from us and bale is our homeland we are not gonna let you take our homeland like it’s yours never that man
As I said Oromos can only claim Borana region in Southern Ethiopia, this is where the Borana in the 16th century started an expansion and assimilated every ethnic group until they reached the Adal ruled land and then you went full ethnic cleansing and genocidal and took it over. The Somalis were exhausted after fighting a bloody war with Abyssinia and Portugal. Oromos and SOmalis did not border each other or meet until the 16th century. oromo is a newly created term to describe a confederation of ethnic groups assimilated by Borana.

As I said Oromos can only claim Borana region in Southern Ethiopia, this is where the Borana in the 16th century started an expansion and assimilated every ethnic group until they reached the Adal ruled land and then you went full ethnic cleansing and genocidal and took it over. The Somalis were exhausted after fighting a bloody war with Abyssinia and Portugal. Oromos and SOmalis did not border each other or meet until the 16th century. oromo is a newly created term to describe a confederation of ethnic groups assimilated by Borana.
First of all oromos were always in Ethiopia we literally originated in Madda Walabu search it up it’s in bale and Borana weren’t the only oromo group they’re was rayya,Akisho,jaarso,Wardey the list goes on we were already established in bale my friend and some Somalis did border us like the gabra who the borana victimized some Somali clans fought in the migration with us like the hawiye clan known as kaariye karanle. If your saying oromo is newly created term duh no shit we are gallas that’s our name and somali is a newly created term before the 1800’s you will never find a source that says somali only your clans you would find

First of all oromos were always in Ethiopia we literally originated in Madda Walabu search it up it’s in bale and Borana weren’t the only oromo group they’re was rayya,Akisho,jaarso,Wardey the list goes on we were already established in bale my friend and some Somalis did border us like the gabra who the borana victimized some Somali clans fought in the migration with us like the hawiye clan known as kaariye karanle. If your saying oromo is newly created term duh no shit we are gallas that’s our name and somali is a newly created term before the 1800’s you will never find a source that says somali only your clans you would find
Nigga, "First of all oromos were always in Ethiopia" Did I say you werent? I said you can only claim the Borana region that is part in Kenya and Southern Ethiopia, so stop with the bullshit

Nigga, "First of all oromos were always in Ethiopia" Did I say you werent? I said you can only claim the Borana region that is part in Kenya and Southern Ethiopia, so stop with the bullshit
My nigga who feed you this bullshit bale is our homeland literally madda walabu is our origin every single Oromo clan whether macca,Tulama southern Borana,orma/wardey and more they all claim madda walabu as their origin. Before menelik oromos from wollo and rayya and macca Tulama used to come to madda walabu every eight years and give tribute to the abba muuda “father of anoinment” and waqo gutu leader of the Somali abbo is from the line of the abba muudas in madda walabu

Garaad diinle

 
Jubaland was reconquered and even before the reconquest the warday were minorites and had somalis among them. Note how warday don't claim darood but dir because they already adopted the culture of somalis native to the area.

Afder on the other hand is somewhat similar but not completely. After the oromo were unable to expand towrds the ogaden they started to trade with them and get influenced by them. There are account by europeans of how some oromo were attacking somalis in 1850s around imi a somali town. I think they were guji if i'm not mistaken.

Somalis are not asking for lands long lost but asking for piece on the bordars and to put a stop to expansion particularly because of our common religion. There are some vocal oromo that call for raids on somalis such as Jawar Muhammad.

Jubaland was reconquered and even before the reconquest the warday were minorites and had somalis among them. Note how warday don't claim darood but dir because they already adopted the culture of somalis native to the area.

Afder on the other hand is somewhat similar but not completely. After the oromo were unable to expand towrds the ogaden they started to trade with them and get influenced by them. There are account by europeans of how some oromo were attacking somalis in 1850s around imi a somali town. I think they were guji if i'm not mistaken.

Somalis are not asking for lands long lost but asking for piece on the bordars and to put a stop to expansion particularly because of our common religion. There are some vocal oromo that call for raids on somalis such as Jawar Muhammad.
The clan who attacked Somalis in imi are arsi and Jubbaland was Oromo strong hold there were no dir even the raxanweyn couldn’t take it from us the Wardey are minority now bc they are a lot in ogaden especially in cawliyaan same with the Ogadens in godey they got ppl from the Arsi in them the only reason wardey claim dir is because dir were taking ppl to boost their numbers they put the non asal dirs into cali madaxweyne most are oromos I would say

Trending