Random Oromo history thread!

Adama is Oromo
You can only claim pre 16th cemtury/Oromo Expansion borders. There are no proof Oromos are indeginous to Bale, the Sidama and the Hidaya and Somalis are. Sheikh Hussein that y'all love to claim founded the Bale Sultanate in the 13th century. that 300 years before Oromos.

Prove to me that Gallas as they were first described as existed before the 16th century.

You can only claim pre 16th cemtury/Oromo Expansion borders. There are no proof Oromos are indeginous to Bale, the Sidama and the Hidaya and Somalis are. Sheikh Hussein that y'all love to claim founded the Bale Sultanate in the 13th century. that 300 years before Oromos.

Prove to me that Gallas as they were first described as existed before the 16th century.

My nigga there is something called conquering you except a group to stay in a small region for along time didn’t hawiye expand into Somalia didn’t darood expand from somaliland into Ethiopia and Kenya if they could do it why can’t we

Ofc deen over dunya I want Muslims to unite in the horn like the Adal times
I have no beef with you then, if we gonna be in the same Muslim Country then I see no problem, same with Afars. I want an Islamic country where all the Muslims in East Africa are united. I have only an issue with oromo and afar ethno nationalist. They want an Oromia state with their christian counterpart and Afars want the Afar triangle

Garaad diinle

 
The clan who attacked Somalis in imi are arsi and Jubbaland was Oromo strong hold there were no dir even the raxanweyn couldn’t take it from us the Wardey are minority now bc they are a lot in ogaden especially in cawliyaan same with the Ogadens in godey they got ppl from the Arsi in them the only reason wardey claim dir is because dir were taking ppl to boost their numbers they put the non asal dirs into cali madaxweyne most are oromos I would say
It was oromo what!!! You said strong hold naw stop joking what are you smoking wake up and smell the coffee where do you get your information from. Use your brain there are more than 2 million somalis in jubaland and a further more than 2,6 million somalis in nfd officially but could be higher in reality.

Meanwhile the orma or wardey in the tana river number 512 000. The borana in kenya number 276 236 and most of the came durning the menilek era when he was conquring the borana region. There over all number was much smallar 100 years ago how do you suppose they could hold the nfd jubaland and tana river.

The wardey themselves clearly state that they are not native to the area and that they came from borana region. We literally have portuguese recored of the expansion of a small wardey clan down to jubaland in the 16th century. There are gabra sakuye and rendille found all over northern kenya of somali origin how do you suppose they traveld their by air??? The name afmadow was used long before the darood came to jubaland is afmadow oromo from the oromo language??? The aweer speak a somaliod language did they learn that from oromo speaking warday??? The lamu archipelago inhabitants attest to somali presence on the opposite in the coast in the 16th century are they lying???

Wallah almost every oromo with exception of very few ones prove the point that most oromos are nothing more than expansionist. Whats next was london or anywhere with an oromo population also an ancient oromo strong hold???

Heck here is a video about oroma or warday in tana river stating that they came from the borana region. Not even oromos in the tana river are native to kenya.

Last edited:
It was oromo what!!! You said strong hold naw stop joking what are you smoking wake up and smell the coffee where do you get your information from. Use your brain there are more than 2 million somalis in jubaland and a further more than 2,6 million somalis in nfd officially but could be higher in reality.

Meanwhile the orma or wardey in the tana river number 512 000. The borana in kenya number 276 236 and most of the came durning the menilek era when he was conquring the borana region. There over all number was much smallar 100 years ago how do you suppose they could hold the nfd jubaland and tana river.

The wardey themselves clearly state that they are not native to the area and that they came from borana region. We literally have portuguese recored of the expansion of a small wardey clan down to jubaland in the 16th century. There are gabra sakuye and rendille found all over northern kenya of somali origin how do you suppose they traveld their by air??? The name afmadow was used long before the darood came to jubaland is afmadow oromo from the oromo language??? The aweer speak a somaliod language did they learn that from oromo speaking warday??? The lamu archipelago inhabitants attest to somali presence on the opposite in the coast in the 16th century are they lying???

Wallah almost every oromo with exception of very few ones prove the point that most oromos are nothing more than expansionist. Whats next was london or anywhere with an oromo population also an ancient oromo strong hold???

Heck here is a video about oroma or warday in tana river stating that they came from the borana region. Not even oromos in the tana river are native to kenya.

Yes wardey conquered jubbaland and named it waamo and kicked out the garre and Borana conquered Gedo they ruled it and stop the raxanweyn from taking it then the daroods came the 1800’s and the reason they’re population is small is bc of disease,darood slaving them to Arabs and other ppl and them joined ogaden cawliyaan there’s a lot of reasons they’re populations decreased and borana are lot in gedo they are known as marexaan tho

😂😂😂Alhamdulilah
We just came to a understanding. I did clarify its all jokes and I wouldn't fight or kill anyone Allah has forbidden to do it to. I am a Muslim a salafi. Not an ethnonationalist. If Oromos accept Muslim Unity we cool, if not and they prefer ethnonationalism and unite upon oromumma with their christian counterpart we have beef. @Abba Sadacha is one of those who prefer ethnicity over fellow Muslims.

Somalis in NFD are 4 million

Garaad diinle

 
Yes wardey conquered jubbaland and named it waamo and kicked out the garre and Borana conquered Gedo they ruled it and stop the raxanweyn from taking it then the daroods came the 1800’s and the reason they’re population is small is bc of disease,darood slaving them to Arabs and other ppl and them joined ogaden cawliyaan there’s a lot of reasons they’re populations decreased and borana are lot in gedo they are known as marexaan tho
Sigh where do i start? Wallahi i thought you were intelligent honest and down to earth, now calling you a dimwit would be an understatement or maybe a compliment in your case. The borana live in gedo and are called marexaan? Disease? Why didn't affect the somalis, oh i know because it was racist against the oromos right? The oromo slave trade? Somalia was never known to export large slaves and oromo slave which there were not a lot where spread on a large geogrphical area and were never concentrated in any particular area of somalia.

The overall borana numbers in kenya and ethiopia are barely one sixth of the combined population of both jubaland and nfd. Heck there are many garri or garre and some ajuran somalis who speak afan borana living very deep in boran region meaning the overall size of borana is smaller than this.

I've notest your weird obsession with the ogaden why is that? Is it because of their large size you always try and use them as a scape goat or an excues for why oromo are very small. The ones that are know for assimilating people are oromos not somalis.

You obviously never read any historical books and clearly speaking about oromo fairytail and expansion fantasies. Borana are not even native to the boran region and the nine wells they occupy is said by themselves to have belonged to the well diggers who they stole their lands but i guess telling you this is useless with your toddler like mentality. this oromo obsesssion with somalis is appalling. In a way they even expand into somali fourms acudobillah.

Your not the only oromo who spoke such nonsense clearly you people must be using the same source.

Last edited:
Sigh where do i start? Wallahi i thought you were intelligent honest and down to earth, now calling you a dimwit would be an understatement or maybe a compliment in your case. The borana live in gedo and are called marexaan? Disease? Why didn't affect the somalis, oh i know because it was racist against the oromos right? The oromo slave trade? Somalia was never known to export large slaves and oromo slave which there were not a lot where spread on a large geogrphical area and were never concentrated in any particular area of somalia.

The overall borana numbers in kenya and ethiopia are barely one sixth of the combined population of both jubaland and nfd. Heck there are many garri or garre and some ajuran somalis who speak afan borana living very deep in boran region meaning the overall size of borana is smaller than this.

I've notest your weird obsession with the ogaden why is that? Is it because of their large size you always try and use them as a scape goat or an excues for why oromo are very small. The ones that are know for assimilating people are oromos not somalis.

You obviously never read any historical books and clearly speaking about oromo fairytail and expansion fantasies. Borana are not even native to the boran region and the nine wells they occupy is said by themselves to have belonged to the well diggers who they stole their lands but i guess telling you this is useless with your toddler like mentality. this oromo obsesssion with somalis is appalling. In a way they even expand into somali fourms acudobillah.

Your not the only oromo who spoke such nonsense clearly you people must be using the same source.

This is what I am talking about these guys will claim Hawiye are Oromos. May Allah not make my decendent claim it

This is why you cannot trust these people. They will say Hakuna Matata and when you relaxed and caught you lacking they will start ethnic cleanse you
1673216429782.png

@ahus21024 Somalis have always been the only to be forefront against the Kuffar from the time of Adal to 1977, Somalis were leading every fight against the kuffar. I am not a ethnonationalist but that doesnt mean I will not be cautious around Oromos. If Oromo Muslims who are the majority actually were anti Ethiopian they would definitely be able to end Ethiopia. @ahus21024 tell me please what is stopping Oromo Muslims from disassociating themselves from their christian counterpart, being anti ethiopia and seeking independence?

1673216746290.png

1673216834744.png

What is stopping Bale, East Bale, Hararghe, West Hararghe, Arsi, west Arsi, Guji from becoming independent? Either Oromo Muslims are pro Ethiopia and Abiy or they pro OLF and Jawar Mohamed. I may have come to an understanding with you when it comes to Islamic unity, but I am highly suspicious of your ethnicity.

and how do you think somalis' got the biggest land in the horn? with flowers and candy, or by conquest?

276.000? thats nothing wtf. We seriously need to expand beyond Tana River.

Trending

Latest posts