Random Oromo history thread!

You guys don’t want that tho Icl
Of course, we want that, ever heard of ICU? This current government is a tplf project, they designed our government, the federalism, it's a shitshow. Let us end the convo here. Please study your religion, and repent for the comments you made, like praising your kuffar oromo counterpart's evil oppressing of Somalis.

Of course, we want that, ever heard of ICU? This current government is a tplf project, they designed our government, the federalism, it's a shitshow. Let us end the convo here. Please study your religion, and repent for the comments you made, like praising your kuffar oromo counterpart's evil oppressing of Somalis.
I didn’t praise them I just showed you what they did to the Gabra Kuffar it’s a kuffar on kuffar case

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The funny part is @ahus21024 is an Arsi, an Oromo subgroup that comes from xooged, fully mogasa & gudifacha'd Gurage-Harari and Hadiya-Sidama types :mjlol:
Oromos assimilated all these small ethnic groups man, I gotta respect that. We should have done the same nacalaa. We have a strong culture, newcomers would have assimilated quickly. Instead we obsess over small differences.
Have a read my friend

On a PCA Oromos are scattered everywhere from Wolayta to Somali to Amhara and Tigrays
shvjdHu.jpg

This is my dream, why the hell we didn’t do this. Awoowe Ahmed Gurey (AUN) dropped the ball, should have forced the habashis to become somalis.

Gabra are Somalis that got assimilated in the 1500’s and victimized by the borana they were waaqists during that time they are genetically and culturally the closest to Garre now they are Muslims majority like 10% are waaqists
1673474251314.png

It clearly states that they are muslims, Also all Somalis became muslim 500 years before, likely 700 years. You didnt show it, you clearly bragged about oromo kuffar humilliating and oppressing Somalis, also I need prove these are assimilated Somalis

It clearly states that they are muslims, Also all Somalis became muslim 500 years before, likely 700 years. You didnt show it, you clearly bragged about oromo kuffar humilliating and oppressing Somalis, also I need prove these are assimilated Somalis
That source talks about both gabra and garre but gabra were oppressed worse and the gabra were waaqists the garre were Muslims

Sigh where do i start? Wallahi i thought you were intelligent honest and down to earth, now calling you a dimwit would be an understatement or maybe a compliment in your case. The borana live in gedo and are called marexaan? Disease? Why didn't affect the somalis, oh i know because it was racist against the oromos right? The oromo slave trade? Somalia was never known to export large slaves and oromo slave which there were not a lot where spread on a large geogrphical area and were never concentrated in any particular area of somalia.

The overall borana numbers in kenya and ethiopia are barely one sixth of the combined population of both jubaland and nfd. Heck there are many garri or garre and some ajuran somalis who speak afan borana living very deep in boran region meaning the overall size of borana is smaller than this.

I've notest your weird obsession with the ogaden why is that? Is it because of their large size you always try and use them as a scape goat or an excues for why oromo are very small. The ones that are know for assimilating people are oromos not somalis.

You obviously never read any historical books and clearly speaking about oromo fairytail and expansion fantasies. Borana are not even native to the boran region and the nine wells they occupy is said by themselves to have belonged to the well diggers who they stole their lands but i guess telling you this is useless with your toddler like mentality. this oromo obsesssion with somalis is appalling. In a way they even expand into somali fourms acudobillah.

Your not the only oromo who spoke such nonsense clearly you people must be using the same source.

You don’t understand what am tryna say I’m tryna say that they’re are borana who got assimilated into marexaan after they took over and a know a guy who’s marexaan but is Borana in origin he’s from gedo and Borana were known to inhabit Mandara with the garre and ajuran they got pushed and a lot got killed and assimilated that why they’re population is small in those areas and borana are native to the borana zone they literally named it dirre and some of it marexaan and I think degodia took it from them and note marexaan weren’t in those areas 150-200 years and borana were there there’s sources of them living in libaan with the warra dayya/wardey

They claim Madinle samaale a samaale group and they have a garre clan in them called adola even the rendile have them too
They are Oromo and only claim Somali for political reasons
1673475326459.png

They are Oromo and only claim Somali for political reasons
View attachment 248653
They are proto Somali or just Somalis my mom is Borana and she told me these people aren’t Oromo they Somalis that got oppressed by us and for what political reasons would they claim somali for

Trending