Random Oromo history thread!

Yes yes you got it what a smart boy go get yourself a candy or something. Damn i guess it's true what they say conversing with savages would yield no results, a hyena never changes it's spot. Thankfully i didn't hurt his feeling or he might've run to his gada daddy for some well needed comfort while balling his eyes out. Maybe if he put these pagan savage phalluses on his face that his people have he might get a brain cell or two. Hmm wait weren't there a hadith about how ahlu nar would get their faces turned into reproductive organs?

wow you're a genius who is never wrong, please, do continue to enlighten us all. wow!

We have only fought the kuffar. The conflicts between Somalis and Afars is something that started when the europeans came to East Africa. Somalis and Afars have been historically been under same sultanates. Hararis too. Yeah Oromos are the bad expansionist. Your post and this thread has made it very clear.

yeah oromo are the big bad expanionists, and somali warriors never conquered land from anyone. yup. makes sense. a lot of sense indeed.

Garaad diinle

 
You on a Somali forum. Go somewhere else
What can i say other than pure obsession perhaps stemming from deep rooted inferiority complex or some sort of need to prove themselves to others. They would follow us anywhere i tell you. Never have i ever actively looked for oromos or where they gather nor did i ever think of emulating them but the opposite cannot be said about a lot of them.

Otomos intead of xooging each other xooged other ethnicities :ehh: Dadkeena should have had taken some notes from these guys
The funny part is @ahus21024 is an Arsi, an Oromo subgroup that comes from xooged, fully mogasa & gudifacha'd Gurage-Harari and Hadiya-Sidama types :mjlol:

Let's remember Somalis were on their way to conquering northern Kenya before the British stopped their march.

@ahus21024 Easy with the chest pounding sxb

supa-hot.gif

What can i say other than pure obsession perhaps stemming from deep rooted inferiority complex or some sort of need to prove themselves to others. They would follow us anywhere i tell you. Never have i ever actively looked for oromos or where they gather nor did i ever think of emulating them but the opposite cannot be said about a lot of them.

yet you guys are the one on a thread about oromo's, complaining about us, hating on us, etc.
no one forced you to comment on this thread in the first place.

Garaad diinle

 
yet you guys are the one on a thread about oromo's, complaining about us, hating on us, etc.
no one forced you to comment on this thread in the first place.
Hold on my friend i'm sure will figure out how to transplant brain cells for these that don't have any hang in there you can make it.

Whatever you say my friend who kills his own somali brethren, who are Muslims, because of clans.
The irony kkkkk.

Hold on my friend i'm sure will figure out how to transplant brain cells for these that don't have any hang in there you can make it.

The irony kkkkk.

Yes, of course. Someone who disagrees with you, or says something you dislike, must ''lack brain cells.'' Seems logical indeed.

Yes, it's ironic, because you guys should be the most united people in the world, but you're not.

Garaad diinle

 
If you can't see it (my disagreement), then it's not my fault, it's yours.
No need to even discuss anything with you, if you're going to act like you're always right.
It's pointless.
Oh may allah you don't get do you but i guess it's with expectation knowing who you are. Imagine if every oromo would look like you it would be a problem. Look it's not that i'm always right rather your always wrong get it?

@Garaad diinle best thing yoi can do is to contribute to the thread I made. Talk with your fellow Somalis offline, parents, relatives. Sxb. I am actually planning on living in Somalia after I am done studying, worked and saved up for 3 years. Its my plan to educate the people there.

Garaad diinle

 
@Garaad diinle best thing yoi can do is to contribute to the thread I made. Talk with your fellow Somalis offline, parents, relatives. Sxb. I am actually planning on living in Somalia after I am done studying, worked and saved up for 3 years. Its my plan to educate the people there.
Well your right i think i treated myself to some guilty pleasure or engaged in some old habits of mine, i'm sure his not a pagan or anything and his brain is fine. I might've teazed our regular netizen a bit too much that's enoguh play for one day i guess.

قليل الكلام خير لكم

Speaking less is good for you.

مَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ باللهِ وَاليَومِ الآخِرِ ، فَلْيُكْرِمْ ضَيْفَهُ ، وَمَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ باللهِ وَاليَومِ الآخِرِ ، فَلْيَصِلْ رَحِمَهُ ، وَمَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللهِ وَاليَومِ الآخِرِ ، فَلْيَقُلْ خَيْراً أَوْ لِيَصْمُتْ

He who believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him be hospitable to his guest; and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him maintain good the ties of blood relationship; and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day, must speak good or remain silent

Last edited:
First of all, you are proud of what your pagan counterparts have done to Somali Muslims, Muslims????. I feel sick reading it. Secondly you have done nothing but shed light on your evil, barbaric practices. I will make sure that every Somali knows about the evils of Oromos. Thanks for sharing this.
Go ahead you literally said you would sterilize Oromo men and go and butcher them village after village and I will let oromos know to about the evils of Somali individuals like you

Trending

Latest posts