Random Oromo history thread!

The funny part is @ahus21024 is an Arsi, an Oromo subgroup that comes from xooged, fully mogasa & gudifacha'd Gurage-Harari and Hadiya-Sidama types :mjlol:

Let's remember Somalis were on their way to conquering northern Kenya before the British stopped their march.

@ahus21024 Easy with the chest pounding sxb

supa-hot.gif
You clearly don’t history Miskeen I actually feel bad nigga said I come from a group that’s gurage and sidama😂😂 that’s funny bc we were the ones xooging them

Go ahead you literally said you would sterilize Oromo men and go and butcher them village after village and I will let oromos know to about the evils of Somali individuals like you
Its funny that you bring it up. I clarified it that it was all sarcasm. I am a Muslim, why would I do such a thing? You not joking you really are proud of your kuffar oromo's actions against Muslims. I dont have to clarify again it was all jokes.

I know your plans and goals and it’s assimilate those Oromos into Somali culture and clans
We dont have a history of mass assimilation, Hararis, Afars, reer barawe, benadiris, Madowweyne, arabs. They all thrive in our communities. Their ethnic identity is preserved, they may speak Somali as a lingua franca but they have their own language too. South Somalia wouldn't have been as diverse as it is now if what you claim is true. Look at Hararis, they are a endangered ethnic group. Harar is an Amhara Oromo settlement. The way to determine if a people is genocidal, ethnic cleansing expansionist is to look at the condition of the ethnic groups among them and clearly ethnic minorities in are either extinct or close.

Af
We dont have a history of mass assimilation, Hararis, Afars, reer barawe, benadiris, Madowweyne, arabs. They all thrive in our communities. Their ethnic identity is preserved, they may speak Somali as a lingua franca but they have their own language too. South Somalia wouldn't have been as diverse as it is now if what you claim is true. Look at Hararis, they are a endangered ethnic group. Harar is an Amhara Oromo settlement. The way to determine if a people is genocidal, ethnic cleansing expansionist is to look at the condition of the ethnic groups among them and clearly ethnic minorities in are either extinct or close.
afars are treated like crap

You clearly don’t history Miskeen I actually feel bad nigga said I come from a group that’s gurage and sidama😂😂 that’s funny bc we were the ones xooging them
Have a read my friend

On a PCA Oromos are scattered everywhere from Wolayta to Somali to Amhara and Tigrays
shvjdHu.jpg

You Jawar looking Arsi fellas are just xooged Abyssinian Gabbaros

S0OGLNn.jpg

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Have a read my friend

On a PCA Oromos are scattered everywhere from Wolayta to Somali to Amhara and Tigrays
shvjdHu.jpg

S0OGLNn.jpg
If it wasn't for ethnic federalism, Oromos get fully assimilated. They aren't really an ethnic group

Have a read my friend

shvjdHu.jpg

S0OGLNn.jpg
That’s only some arsi not all of them there’s Somalis in arsi also so I don’t what you tryna prove

Latest posts