Random Oromo history thread!

@ahus21024

Jaarso are Somali. Stop with the false claiming.

You can claim them all you like but the fact of the matter is they're Somali. Here they are welcoming their Garaad in their capital, speaking Somali and abiding by the Somali Xeer and Dhaqan:

Akisho who I belive to be a Somali-Oromo hybrid have never attacked Hargeisa or its environs either. They lived and still live under the protection of Gadabursi and Habar Awal in Gabiley and used to do the manual work for them until they were granted their own small land.

The same source you're parading around and trying to tie it to your false narratives of successful raids says Oromo tried to attack Somali territories and they were repelled by Ugaaska Gadabursi in 1575.

We don't have anything against Oromo but stop trying to size up on Dir.

@ahus21024

Jaarso are Somali. Stop with the false claiming.

You can claim them all you like but the fact of the matter is they're Somali. Here they are welcoming their Garaad in their capital, speaking Somali and abiding by the Somali Xeer and Dhaqan:

Akisho who I belive to be a Somali-Oromo hybrid have never attacked Hargeisa or its environs either. They lived and still live under the protection of Gadabursi and Habar Awal in Gabiley and used to do the manual work for them until they were granted their own small land.

The same source you're parading around and trying to tie it to your false narratives of successful raids says Oromo tried to attack Somali territories and they were repelled by Ugaaska Gadabursi in 1575.

We don't have anything against Oromo but stop trying to size up on Dir.
I got nothing against Dir my brother but jaarso are half darood half Oromo and akisho are Oromos who got assimilated look at their subs carefully my friend you will know what I’m talking about

Grimmer

Reer guri
That’s not what the Somalis that packed by Boranas saying rn nigha we had garre and gabra as our es they don’t even speak somali anymore I doubt any Somali knows what gabra is that shows how powerful we are and ajuran speak my language rn they both in arsi and borana they got abused so hard
Lol you killed 50 Garre in moyale my brothers in Ethiopia came back the next day and slaughtered 100. I plan on sending weapons from qoryooley to help these guys karbash you more.

Grimmer

Reer guri
A dead tree worshiper is a good one, my niggas in Liiban plan on expanding their land into furtile oromia, as they’re making their way through they’ll slice up every pagan that stands before them.

Lol you killed 50 Garre in moyale my brothers in Ethiopia came back the next day and slaughtered 100. I plan on sending weapons from qoryooley to help these guys karbash you more.
Garre are the slaves of Borana they only act up with Daroods are around everyone knows that they forcefully took your huts💪💪

Attachments

• CF4BC473-1524-4597-B894-E849113AF3B8.jpeg
    CF4BC473-1524-4597-B894-E849113AF3B8.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 65
  • CE70A26F-A6BE-43DC-9CF4-6F787558537F.jpeg
    CE70A26F-A6BE-43DC-9CF4-6F787558537F.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 59
The simple nature of your qustition indicate a clear lack of knweledge about the history of somalis or cushites and their movment in the horn of africa. Furthermore you've proven yourself to be dishonest in some of your post, telling you anything is equivalent of talking to a wall.

Anyway for anyone interestet for some intresting read here you go. Cushitic presence in somalia and kenya is pretty old. Archaeological evidence indicate an age of around 5000 thounsed years back. In terms of genetics evidence in western kenya there were this guy that lived more than 3000 years before present with a genetic profile similar to the somalis.

ThAzVe8.png

The cushitic vocabularies within the nilotic inhabitents of the turkana lake matches that of the modern day somalis. A lot of somalis not only can they recognize these word but also understand them to. For example

5uRbJwe.png

All this words are somalis or cushitic vocabularies found in nilotic speaking population that lives in western kenya, uganda and tanzania. I can go on for more evidence of the early presence of somali, somali ancaster or somaloid population in kenya. The cushites and somaloid who found their way into kenya and beyond did so through millenniums and it picked up base with the introduction of the camel and the number of somalis in kenya increased.

Meanwhile the oromo invasion in to the populated well devoleped areas of the shewa highland or hararghe well described by arab historians within a short amount of time is called conquest. The apocalyptic description found in the account of somalis hararis habashi portuguese and arabs of the oromo invasion are undienable. The destruction of civilaization the paganization the erasure of populatiotion assimilation or some times wipeing them out from history the ethnic cleansing is not only seen today as war crimes but also barbaric action.

That transgression that occurred 500 years ago is still being pursuit by oromos the only difference being this time is that tha pagan oromo are now muslims. The oromo flamatory retoric of how they want somali lands is corroborated by inhumane attacs against somalis in places like balbalayti and bordar areas reminiscent of the oromo invasion. People such as Jawar Muhammad with his islamic name still fuling conflict and expansion. This never ending unjustifiable aggression is apparantly okay and natural in the eyes of many oromos. For every muslim oromo who transgressed on not only somalis but also other muslims you'll surely face punishment from the all mighty in the dunia or akhera, in the hands of somalis or possibaly by your own hands.

oh ok. so to sum it up: oromos are big bad expansionists, who conquered land, and somalis are angels, who never conquered lands from oromos, afars, or others, and were always in the lands since time immemorial, and never migrated or conquered. got ya! thanks bro.

Garaad diinle

 
oh ok. so to sum it up: oromos are big bad expansionists, who conquered land, and somalis are angels, who never conquered lands from oromos, afars, or others, and were always in the lands since time immemorial, and never migrated or conquered. got ya! thanks bro.
Yes yes you got it what a smart boy go get yourself a candy or something. Damn i guess it's true what they say conversing with savages would yield no results, a hyena never changes it's spot. Thankfully i didn't hurt his feeling or he might've run to his gada daddy for some well needed comfort while balling his eyes out. Maybe if he put these pagan savage phalluses on his face that his people have he might get a brain cell or two. Hmm wait weren't there a hadith about how ahlu nar would get their faces turned into reproductive organs?

First of all oromos were always in Ethiopia we literally originated in Madda Walabu search it up it’s in bale and Borana weren’t the only oromo group they’re was rayya,Akisho,jaarso,Wardey the list goes on we were already established in bale my friend and some Somalis did border us like the gabra who the borana victimized some Somali clans fought in the migration with us like the hawiye clan known as kaariye karanle. If your saying oromo is newly created term duh no shit we are gallas that’s our name and somali is a newly created term before the 1800’s you will never find a source that says somali only your clans you would find
Actually the earliest known mention of the term Somali comes from the 14th century, King yesaq of Abyssinia in a song mentioned Somalis

Garre are the slaves of Borana they only act up with Daroods are around everyone knows that they forcefully took your huts💪💪
First of all, you are proud of what your pagan counterparts have done to Somali Muslims, Muslims????. I feel sick reading it. Secondly you have done nothing but shed light on your evil, barbaric practices. I will make sure that every Somali knows about the evils of Oromos. Thanks for sharing this.

We have only fought the kuffar. The conflicts between Somalis and Afars is something that started when the europeans came to East Africa. Somalis and Afars have been historically been under same sultanates. Hararis too. Yeah Oromos are the bad expansionist. Your post and this thread has made it very clear.

Trending

Latest posts