Random Oromo history thread!

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Oromo dhaqan caadi Ma aha.

Refugees in every corner of the earth.

Landlocked sure, but some of the best land quality you can find in all the horn.

and despite this, they choose to come to Somali-land and beg us for dimes.

Don't throw bricks from a glass house, take a look in the mirror

I’m better than you😂😂😂 y’all niggas Miskeen Wlhi you claim arsi in bale and Borana in their land
bring proof you can't because it isn't true :trumpsmirk:everything I said is true you could go to any somali city and find an oromo begging and it's well known in the north that oromos claim to be somali

They would follow us to hell if they could :stevej:

Wallahi it's crazy, they replicate us to the max.

I remember in MN back in highschool even falsely claim Somali ancestry :russ:

Like Nigga, just cause your great-great-grandmother happened to be "Somali" don't mean you gotta rep the bracelet.

Anyways @ahus21024 you and your shitty ethnicity could f*ck off, Jubbaland anaa iskaley abaha cuun.

bring proof you can't because it isn't true :trumpsmirk:everything I said is true you could go to any somali city and find an oromo begging and it's well known in the north that oromos claim to be somali
Oh it ain’t true read this

Attachments

• C944628A-7EDF-4DB3-86FD-4C506CD0DAE7.png
    C944628A-7EDF-4DB3-86FD-4C506CD0DAE7.png
    771.9 KB · Views: 58
nvm I wouldn't give my spare change to no tree hugging pagan :silanyosmile:
Wallahi it's crazy, they replicate us to the max.

I remember in MN back in highschool even falsely claim Somali ancestry :russ:

Like Nigga, just cause your great-great-grandmother happened to be "Somali" don't mean you gotta rep the bracelet.

Anyways @ahus21024 you and your shitty ethnicity could f*ck off, Jubbaland anaa iskaley abaha cuun.
Nigga crying gtfo no one wanna claim you wtf nigga thinks ppl neeed yall

Oh it ain’t true read this
bring me the source boy. The nigga completely ignores every time someone brings up Oromos claiming to be Somalis; he knows it's true, so he just ignores it. This is the reality for the homeless ethnic group, which numbers in the tens of millions and does not have even one country to call their own.:hova:

bring me the source boy. The nigga completely ignores every time someone brings up Oromos claiming to be Somalis; he knows it's true, so he just ignores it. This is the reality for the homeless ethnic group, which numbers in the tens of millions and does not have even one country to call their own.:hova:
Mohamed Ali rube is ajuran who claims arsi and fought for oromos you beg

What Oromo claims somali nigga y’all claim us in our lands

No they aren’t only the Somali ones claim somali or try to fit in with them but the others like karrayu,oroma,sayo and dhaqo never claim somali only walaabi,dawaro and baalcaad do bc they are darood Somalis that got assimilated into jarso around the 1500s

Jaarso descend from Madaxweyne Dir iirc, there abtiris literally has somali-names, there are a couple assimilated ones that are originally Oroma.

Vast majority isn't sxb.

are you Jaarso?

Jaarso descend from Madaxweyne Dir iirc, there abtiris literally has somali-names, there are a couple assimilated ones that are originally Oroma.

Vast majority isn't sxb.

are you Jaarso?
Jaarso are daga obboro Oromo there’s some that are Somali in origin not all and the name jaarso got no connection with Somali whatsoever and no I’m not Jaarso

Trending

Latest posts