Random Oromo history thread!

Broh you on some heavy laced khat. Sxb the Ajuraan sent these dudes to the gulags in the gaal madow wars while being busy fighting a naval war against the Portugese. These cockroach langaab cant do shit, they can only pick on miskeen women, children and civilian men.

Never seen anyone more cowardly than this ethnic group. They take out their frustration on Miskeen Somalis. If Oromos want smoke they will not pick on Cisse, Ogaden.
View attachment 248372
View attachment 248373
View attachment 248374
Likiskis Galla🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 248375

:cryinglaughsmiley:

You’re comparing little villages to whole regions we xooged from you?
Before y’all conquered jubbaland you used to be my client calm down when the disease came y’all wanted to act up and we still fought y’all you guys brought Maasai and Bantus to help y’all come on now

Before y’all conquered jubbaland you used to be my client calm down when the disease came y’all wanted to act up and we still fought y’all you guys brought Maasai and Bantus to help y’all come on now
Screenshot_20230109-151932_Chrome.jpg

9789004365988_webready_content_m00003.jpg

Oromos were sold and shipped like an amazon package to Arabia

You guys sold women and children but not men we fought you guys jama komoro a wardey beat the daroods that brought the Bantus and maasias with them only with 50 men
It literally says robust Galla 20-25. If Oromo men arent taken as slaves they are killed. Somalis at the end of the 19th century were selling you like livestock in Suuqa xoolaha

Oromo are abused everywhere they go :mjlol:

from 1941 to 1991. You couldn't even speak your own language.

Boranas wanted to join Somalia with the rest of the NFD during the 1960s, you xayawaans have always followed us like we were your father.

You even followed us on to Somali spot; you guys have no dhiig such shameful creatures.

Every city you go to in Somaliweyne—Xamar, Hargeisa, Garissa, etc.—you will always find these xayawaans lurking around.
A third of your people still pray to that tree while the other third of you guys think a man that lived on earth is god
:heh:

Boranas wanted to join Somalia with the rest of the NFD during the 1960s, you xayawaans have always followed us like we were your father.

You even followed us on to Somali spot; you guys have no dhiig such shameful creatures.

Every city you go to in Somaliweyne—Xamar, Hargeisa, Garissa, etc.—you will always find these xayawaans lurking around.
A third of your people still pray to that tree while the other third of you guys think a man that lived on earth is god
No way a garre is speaking😂😂😂

Oromo dhaqan caadi Ma aha.

Refugees in every corner of the earth.

Landlocked sure, but some of the best land quality you can find in all the horn.

and despite this, they choose to come to Somali-land and beg us for dimes.

Weren't you xayawaans protesting in Seattle, Washington DC, etc. during 2020-2021 because you niggas were getting subjugated back in your homeland, miskeen.:mjlol:

Unlike you xayawaans who pretended to be Somali in Puntland and Somaliland, you homeless niggas went so far as to memorize entire abtiris and even pretended to be Amhara in order to avoid being subjugated like a dog in your own land.

I don't lie about my lineage like a bastard; I'm a red-blooded Ajuuran and I will be till the day I die. I can't say the same for you Oromo boy. :pacspit:

Weren't you xayawaans protesting in Seattle, Washington DC, etc. during 2020-2021 because you niggas were getting subjugated back in your homeland, miskeen.:mjlol:

Unlike you xayawaans who pretended to be Somali in Puntland and Somaliland, you homeless niggas went so far as to memorize entire abtiris and even pretended to be Amhara in order to avoid being subjugated like a dog in your own land.

I don't lie about my lineage like a bastard; I'm a red-blooded Ajuuran and I will be till the day I die. I can't say the same for you Oromo boy. :pacspit:
Ajuran is worse😂😂